Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family trapped in trailer for 2 hours

FollowTheTrail

Knock, knock. Who's there?! Bear. Bear who?! :D

Better get stuck inside a trailer for two hours, than turn bear food in the blink of an eye! :D

• Like 3

Knock, knock. Who's there?! Bear. Bear who?! :D

Better get stuck inside a trailer for two hours, than turn bear food in the blink of an eye! :D

Well, at least the bear was polite and knocked the door! :D

That's true. They're very lucky, that the bear didn't get in the trailer!

• Like 3

We have quite a few Black Bears in our area. Some are bold and do quite a bit of damage to properties and shrubs. My wife came face to face with one when she went out for the morning newspaper, she just started to move back very slowly and the Bear did the same thing. Thank God it was not aggressive...Now it's my job to get the newspapers...

• Like 7

I live in remote south-central British Columbia. I find the premise of this thread hilarious.

• Like 4

Imagine that. A family went camping into an area that's known for having bears and wouldnt you know they had a bear come a callin! Who would have thought? :P

Glad that the family and the bear all lived to see another day.

• Like 3

My wife came face to face with one when she went out for the morning newspaper, she just started to move back very slowly and the Bear did the same thing. Thank God it was not aggressive..

Lucky escape for the bear?

• Like 2

We have quite a few Black Bears in our area. Some are bold and do quite a bit of damage to properties and shrubs. My wife came face to face with one when she went out for the morning newspaper, she just started to move back very slowly and the Bear did the same thing. Thank God it was not aggressive...Now it's my job to get the newspapers...

Lucky escape for the bear?

I was more amused by the fact that she was all for him now going out to fetch the newspapers.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 4

I was more amused by the fact that she was all for him now going out to fetch the newspapers.

I never thought about it that way LOL!!!!

Edited by libstaK
too much the
  • Like 3

Only cos wrestling bears ruins her nails.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 3

Only cos wrestling bears ruins her nails.

Well, naturally.

• Like 1

Maybe Yogi just wanted to read the sports section since JVG wasn't kind enough to leave him a picnic basket. :P

• Like 2

Well guess who came back in the middle of the night. Mr Black Bear and this time he destroyed our Garbage bins. He hauled 2 bags up the drive way then up the side of the mountain and had himself a nice picnic leaving trash all over the place. I noticed the mess at 5:30 this morning going out for the papers, I told you it was my job now LOL!!!!!

• Like 1

I live in remote south-central British Columbia. I find the premise of this thread hilarious.

Spoken like Grizzly Adams.

photoGrizzlyAdams.jpg

• Like 1

bear: I smell chips... there are definitely chips in this big can... now how to get in?

• Like 3