Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman found beheaded in North London

CatFromHell

Id prefer may have tendencies. As I have never abused anybody... well myself maybe but never someone else

Point taken Iron Lotus.....

thank you

• Like 1

Abuse takes many forms, and sometimes parents abuse their children and don't know it. Ignoring the child when it wants attention, or insulting it by telling it it is bad or stupid or some such thing, or teasing the child and embarrassing it in front of others, or relentless tickling or roughhousing when the child gives "enough" signals, or, of course, punishments that involve denial of food and such. We can even abuse a child by failing to hug it or tell it you love it and will care for it.

That abused children often (more often than we care to admit) do the same to their children is an ongoing disaster.

• Like 1

But why is it now people linking it to terrorism? The guy is clearly unstable. This is another incident of many that a crazy is running around with a machete.

few years ago there was confrtation with a guy and the police and the guy totally lost it, and he was white. But before killing the woman he was reported attacking animals, cats and dogs.

10-30 years ago this would not be rumored to be terrorism, but after 9/11 it is.

My view is that drugs are connected as the guy was acting crazy

I agree, Some people just can't see past their own opinions and refuse to believe there could possibly be any other motive than terrorism which is why they're not really worth arguing with or replying to as they will never change their opinion or consider the fact that they might be wrong, They'll just bore you to death writing long winded replies which all pretty much say the same thing. We all know terrorism exists but you're more likely to be attacked by some random lunatic on the street than by a terrorist, As you said, I think its more likely to be drugs related,Or maybe schizophrenia or some other mental illness, Cuts in mental health services in recent years haven't done people many favours either.

Edited by CatFromHell
  • Like 3

That doesn't really mean every time something bad happens we must straight away assume it's a terrorist attack does it?

Maybe it was, Maybe it wasn't but you can be pretty sure its not just terrorists who do things like this and we'd be pretty short sighted as a human race to think that way

I'm pretty sure stuff like this has happened before and will do again, Regardless of whether terrorists are involved or not.

I think you summed it up in in a previous post CatFromHell....maybe it was, maybe it wasn't ...

The rest is debate / discussion...which you wanted presumably as you started the thread...?

(We don't know what the motive was yet.....)

• Like 1

I think you summed it up in in a previous post CatFromHell....maybe it was, maybe it wasn't ...

The rest is debate / discussion...which you wanted presumably as you started the thread...?

(We don't know what the motive was yet.....)

No, We don't know what the motive was yet, I never claimed we did :) . Hasn't stopped certain people jumping on the terrorist bandwagon though, Has it, Hmm.

Edited by CatFromHell

No, We don't know what the motive was yet. Hasn't stopped certain people jumping on the terrorist bandwagon though, Has it.

has anyone said they definitely think it was terrorism...?

has anyone said they definitely think it was terrorism...?

I don't know really Bee, After reading a couple of your posts my brain went numb with boredom and I gave up on the thread, Just sticking my 2 pennies worth in :)

Carry on between yourselves though, By all means.

Edited by CatFromHell

I don't know really Bee, After reading a couple of your posts my brain went numb with boredom and I gave up on the thread, Just sticking my 2 pennies worth in :)

Carry on between yourselves though, By all means.

that's not very nice is it......

when you start a thread you invite comment

I'm baffled what you wanted from this thread...?

Everyone just agreeing with you...?

• Like 2

Oh no, Not at all, I'm merely stating what I think, Sorry if you think that was me attempting to be horrible.

I couldn't give a toss who agrees with me or not, I have more important things going on in my life.

We're all entitled to our opinions, As one sided and blinkered as they may be.

Edited by CatFromHell

Oh no, Not at all, I'm merely stating what I think, Sorry if you think that was me attempting to be horrible.

I couldn't give a toss who agrees with me or not, I have more important things going on in my life.

We're all entitled to our opinions, As one sided and blinkered as they may be.

Apology accepted

:)

I think it was clear she was referring to me for saying that IS has created a state where such incidents are instantly attributed to terrorists, because they are bad people and do this all the time, and said, it was really bad that things have got so bad in the world today that people DO make that connection subconsciously and immediately.

I was obviously too long winded and made her head hurt, and she gave up reading the post as she seems to have gotten something else altogether from that post. You have to wonder why some people bother to contribute to a "Discussion" forum don't you. I do not think she realised who was agreeing with her and who was not, she seems to just want to be some bleeding heart for terrorists. Some people should slow down a bit and read what others have to say, that was what I thought the point of this place.

Where her post went astray and attracted the attention of others was when she made the mistake of trying to say all Muslims are not terrorists without seemingly realising that the discussion only refers to ISIS and ISIL. They are all evil.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

I agree...

Yes they are radicalised youths.....and before that they were radicalised children....and before that radicalised babies..

I actually think that we should recognise and name what is happening..

it is child abuse...

That young man you put a picture off is damaged goods ..

People don't get over being abused as children, it becomes part of who they are...

And abusers have tendencies to abuse others....

If we have any sense...one day we will outlaw 'religious' child abuse in our countries...

[media=]

[/media]

...we still don't know the motive of the killer of Palmira Silva...he has been described as a convert...

Maybe a high percentage of converts have mental problems and this is what draws them in

and makes them vulnerable to a religion that enslaves, indoctrinates and abuses...?

It honestly does not seem a stretch to consider even if he was not a convert, which seems quite possible right now, that Rigby's Killers inspired him. Because Muslim Radicals have made things so bad, it is human nature to expect the worst, this threat seems a great deal more real and imminent than the reasons people keep deadly weapons in the home?

Ohh yes, Abu Bakr he goes by. He stated that it is the holy duty of Australian Muslims to go to the Middle East and fight with IS.

Hey, I found a link to the show! LINK Worth a watch for anyone who can spare the time.

In that show it will show those youths that come from broken homes and poor backgrounds are targets for IS recruiters, they see how hard life is for them, and convince them how they can make a difference for people even worse of and be a Hero. For many, the chance to make something good of themselves seems a huge incentive, the twisted teachings turn these poor lost souls into mindless killing zombies that nobody respects. They lose in every way when promised a better life. Mosques do not seem to be recruiting these troubled youths, it's the smaller chapters that set up temporarily with sick people duping others into thinking they are making their lives, and the lives of other better. They prey in the noble spirit left in these troubled youths and twist than sense of morality into a mindless killing machine. Whilst most Muslims may not be terrorists, most terrorists are Muslims.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

But why is it now people linking it to terrorism? The guy is clearly unstable. This is another incident of many that a crazy is running around with a machete.

few years ago there was confrtation with a guy and the police and the guy totally lost it, and he was white. But before killing the woman he was reported attacking animals, cats and dogs.

10-30 years ago this would not be rumored to be terrorism, but after 9/11 it is.

My view is that drugs are connected as the guy was acting crazy

That is quite possible, it might well be only mental illness causing this insanity, people link it to terrorism because that is what terrorism has done the the world, as I mentioned in a previous post, we have the precedents of two American Journalists, Daniel Pearl, Kim Sun-il, Paul Marshall Johnson, Jr., Nick Berg, Jack Hensley, Kenneth John Bigley, Eugene Armstrong, James Foley and Steven Vincent, and that is just some prominent names you might recognise, or can Google for immediate confirmation We see beheadings all the time from Islamic Fundamentalists, even Shariah takes it's own people and stones them for no good reason at all. Because the system is so barbaric, and has no problem with slaughtering innocents to make a point, people liken such instances to the more common causes of beheading before exploring other options. That is not a bad thing, and it does not make on a bad person, it's human nature. This was a disgusting and atrocious act, and radical Islamists commit atrocious acts as a part of their lifestyle. It's much more than a stereotype. More people are beheaded in the name of religion than for any other cause, it's little wonder why terrorists would be the first ones to point a finger at. In any case, do they deserve any better? They are low life scum that is pooped out by the scum of the earth. I feel they forfeited their rights to any level of decency of fairness for themselves when they took that path and started hurting innocent people.

• Like 2

And what this particular case has to do with Islam or Muslims is, what?

Unless I'm mistaken, it was nothing.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

I think it was clear she was referring to me for saying that IS has created a state where such incidents are instantly attributed to terrorists, because they are bad people and do this all the time, and said, it was really bad that things have got so bad in the world today that people DO make that connection subconsciously and immediately.

I was obviously too long winded and made her head hurt, and she gave up reading the post as she seems to have gotten something else altogether from that post. You have to wonder why some people bother to contribute to a "Discussion" forum don't you. I do not think she realised who was agreeing with her and who was not, she seems to just want to be some bleeding heart for terrorists. Some people should slow down a bit and read what others have to say, that was what I thought the point of this place.

Where her post went astray and attracted the attention of others was when she made the mistake of trying to say all Muslims are not terrorists without seemingly realising that the discussion only refers to ISIS and ISIL. They are all evil.

???

Sorry to ruin your day but in fact I wasn't referring to anybody in particular, And no , I am not a bleeding heart for terrorists, When the hell did I say that? No where in my post did I defend terrorism or.terrorists AT ALL! The post was not even about terrorism originally, I should know, I started it.

I was simply stating my opinion, Something you seem to think I have no right to do for some reason so I wont bother in future as bigheaded, Jumped up little people will automatically assume I was having a dig at them when nothing could be further from the truth.

If I had been referring to anybody in particular, I would have mentioned them by name :)

I just didn't like the thread seems to have been hijacked and is now solely about terrorism when, As bee said, Nobody even knows the motive behind the attack yet.

Get over yoursef.

• Like 2

???

Sorry to ruin your day but in fact I wasn't referring to anybody in particular, And no , I am not a bleeding heart for terrorists, When the hell did I say that? No where in my post did I defend terrorism or.terrorists AT ALL! The post was not even about terrorism originally, I should know, I started it.

I was simply stating my opinion, Something you seem to think I have no right to do for some reason so I wont bother in future as bigheaded, Jumped up little people will automatically assume I was having a dig at them when nothing could be further from the truth.

If I had been referring to anybody in particular, I would have mentioned them by name :)

I just didn't like the thread seems to have been hijacked and is now solely about terrorism when, As bee said, Nobody even knows the motive behind the attack yet.

Get over yoursef.

Why don't you get over yourself Miss "I have more important things to do in my life but will bother to take the time to cover my specious remarks" I am certainly not the only one who took your post that way.

Can you read properly? Who said you do not have the right to an opinion? I agreed with you and discussed why that opinion is formed so readily, and what a shame that was if you had bothered to enter into the discussion that you initiated.

And here you offered the bleeding heart rubbish:

That doesn't really mean every time something bad happens we must straight away assume it's a terrorist attack does it?

Seriously, who cares? There is good reason to link them for the reasons I stated but who cares if these low life pieces of human filth are tarnished with a bad stereotype, they worked very hard to earn it. As long as the evil person carrying out the act is caught and properly punished.

And I was talking to Bee anyway.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

And what this particular case has to do with Islam or Muslims is, what?

Unless I'm mistaken, it was nothing.

One of the links Bee offered stated that there was reason to believe he was a recent convert. If that washes out we are yet to see.

As I mentioned above, the reason they are assumed initially to be connected seems reasonable to me. One points at the most obvious, investigates, and goes from there. And as I said, those terrorists beheading people left right and centre have given them a bad stereotype, which they worked very hard to earn. This is the result. I honestly see nothing wrong with that at all.

It grew because of the Hysteria Horse comments.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Why don't you get over yourself Miss "I have more important things to do in my life but will bother to take the time to cover my specious remarks" I am certainly not the only one who took your post that way.

yeah I took the post that way.....

• Like 1

yeah I took the post that way.....

All I did was try to say

"Why people link this to terrorism"

I honestly thought that was a question being asked.

How dare I attempt to assist another poster. Shame on me. I need a spanking now.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

All I did was try to say

"Why people link this to terrorism"

I honestly thought that was a question being asked.

How dare I attempt to assist another poster. Shame on me. I need a spanking now.

haha

Indeed you do.......and I am more than happy to oblige.... :devil:

:D

• Like 1

But people certainly seem to prefer to assume that yes it was, don't they. Why do they do that? Is it just more exciting? is it because it's more scary? People like to imagine that there's a great and almost supernatural enemy just waiting to spring up anywhere and lop their head off? But this one seems to be different from the usual Menace because everyone keeps telling us that they're utterly invincible and a greater menace than civilisation has ever faced. Why is that? Do people secretly believe that Western Civilisation is decadent and corrupt and is just ready to fall? Is it some kind of millenial angst? is it a kind of, what's the word, masochism, that's it? We believe that we are doomed and that we secretly deserve it?

Well, I think this post more than any other one really shows you as you really are.

But people certainly seem to prefer to assume that yes it was, don't they. Why do they do that? Is it just more exciting? is it because it's more scary? People like to imagine that there's a great and almost supernatural enemy just waiting to spring up anywhere and lop their head off? But this one seems to be different from the usual Menace because everyone keeps telling us that they're utterly invincible and a greater menace than civilisation has ever faced. Why is that? Do people secretly believe that Western Civilisation is decadent and corrupt and is just ready to fall? Is it some kind of millenial angst? is it a kind of, what's the word, masochism, that's it? We believe that we are doomed and that we secretly deserve it?

Like I said about 4 times now, Islamist Radicals do this every other day, we have a long list of precedents, it is outside of the "norm" for want of a better word to hear of a beheading that was not carried out by radical Islam. It is the first option because it is obvious and happens with alarming frequency, when problem solving you start at the most obvious location, and work from there.

I have not the faintest inkling how you manage to link that with them being more powerful in any way, they are cowards that hide behind things and behead innocent people in secret locations. They manage to hurt too many people with vile tactics, that in no way makes them an "unstoppable force" Just a devious underhanded one that can do real damage.

• Like 1