Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman found beheaded in North London

CatFromHell

No cruel and unusual punishment should be inflicted, the US constitution and what the world should go by in this day and age. To see young girls and children or anyone be beheaded by ISIS or any terrorist group is wrong. All I can say to all of them of their religion horror is from all religions, you will you reap what you sow three times over and there is a judgement day.You could die today and be born tomorrow not to virgins and a self glorification ,but beheaded from a person of your own ideology.

See, everybody, classic psyche tactics there. Single out one or two words, take them out of context and take them over-literally, and go on about them for pages and pages if you give him a chance. Yes, read my lips, it is over reacting to say that ISISIS could over-run America and hoist their Black Flag of Terror over the White House. Do you agree that it would be over-reacting to say that? But people having been saying that they've said they want to do that, and, rather than treating such bluster with the derision it deserves, people seem to be taking it seriously, by reacting with fear and loathing, and attributing any random criminal act in any Western country to them. It's perfectly right to react to this crowd with loathing, don't get me wrong, but being in such awe of them puts one at a disadvantage to begin with. Treat them how they ought to be treated, but don't give them the credibility by taking their propaganda seriously.

See "everybody" - ???????????? WTF?

Do you think you are the speaker or somthing? Are you standing on a box when you type? Good God man, you certainly have a high opinion of yourself for someone who contributes nothing more than bickering. If you are here to impress others, then you are doing this all wrong. God your post is one long pathetic rant about nothing. That is why you did not give an example of twisting words, because none were, you are a very sore loser in debate and you lose often because you are just not very good at it. And guilty of every accusation you make.

No, considering that ISIS might attempt to raise a flag in the White house is not over the top, they most likely would not make the front lawn, but much blood will be spilled by then, and in it, innocent blood. I just think you are intellectually incapable of digesting the examples I offered and the explanations so you rant and become scared at those who do understand. Seriously you should not try to discuss topics that are clearly above your level. You just mess up threads and look like a raving fool. And you waste peoples time, for all you ranting and farting and carrying on, some decent conversations may have been initiated. Go watch Oprah or Days of Our Lives or somthing for a bit would you? That seems more your speed.

I see you have backed down "supernatural terrorists" to just "responsible for everything in the Western world", good thing you are not twisting things and putting words into peoples mouths like you usually do and then accuse others of hey.......

I mean it is not like you could quote a post that says that, or even alludes to it is it? Just something you trumped up on the spot to get people to look at your soapbox. I assume you have your "reading between the lines" glasses on today? You seem too tense to be wearing your "rose colored" ones.

Who the hell are you to be telling others how to deal with a threat, when you do not even seem to be aware of the imminent threat of radicalisation and sleeper cells? You have the right to state you feel it is something you feel differently about, you cannot tell people "well I deem it no threat so it is not" Tell you what, go to hell, how's that for a reply to your suggesting which I in turn suggest you file neatly where the sun does not shine? You seem to be rather uninformed on the subject as a whole to be perfectly frank.

How about you attempt to debate a specific fact or point instead of rave on like a crazy person? Are you capable of actually discussing the subject at hand without your special brand of emotion mixed into it? Or are you specifically limited to commenting on posters who have well bested you in debate so many times you cannot stand the sight of them?

Edited by psyche101

Bee, you're doing just the same as your new friend psyche is doing, taking one or two words, taking them literally, and harping on endlessly about them. "Trying to stifle discussion"? In what way is disputing the assumptions that were leapt to in this thread trying to stifle discussion? Surely it's just the opposite, it promotes discussion by questioning the accepted assumption. Or by "Discussion" so you mean "everyone agreeing with the assumption I've leapt to, and agreeing with me how dreadful it is"?

Discussion means two sides, not just yours which is short on facts, I never even stated that terrorism was the likely cause here, if you were capable and patient enough to read a post in full, I just said that was the first reaction because it happens every other week, you said it did not, and went of on your rants. And that is what you when you get to the end of a debate, and you know you have no place to go, you attack that who just bested you. Man Up a bit.

You're new friend hey? You are doing this all wrong.

People are not attributing ANY criminal act in ANY Western country to them...

As you know, acts of terrorism are likely to be instantly connected with terrorist.

What an intense hypocrite he is to be accusing others of twisting words, he is doing it right here.

There are ways and there are ways to behead someone. A guillotine is humane (if executing someone can be humane), cutting their head off with a kitchen knife or something like that is horrible.

It is just that in this day and age, it barely reported, almost every time it is, it is attached to a terrorist action. Which is why people suspected that first. Which is not unreasonable.

Edited by psyche101

I wonder if anyone remembers the wave of beheadings that the Mexican drug cartels did and still do?

quote:

Police also claimed the killings may have had a ritual dimension, after searching the suspects' houses and finding shrines to "The Holy Death," a Grim Reaper figure venerated by many Mexican criminals.

The biggest mass beheading in recent history caused widespread revulsion in Mexico but little surprise. Decapitations have become as commonplace in the increasingly vicious narco turf battles as stabbings are in London. During August alone, gangsters hacked off 30 craniums across the country - adding to the total of almost 200 beheadings in 2008 so far. Heads have been stuck on crosses, shoved into iceboxes and left in car trunks along with snakes.

"The gangsters use these bloody tactics to try and win a psychological war against their enemy and sow terror in the population," says Luis Astorga, author of several books on the cartels. "But neither side is winning, and the violence just spirals without end as the gangs keep raising their bets and killing in more spectacular ways."

http://www.ioangrill...co/mexico16.php

And the Rwandan genocide, I remember well when it wasx on the news, hundreds of mutilations and beheadings

"Between April and June 1994, an estimated 800,000 Rwandans were killed in the space of 100 days. Most of the dead were Tutsis - and most of those who perpetrated the violence were Hutus"

Don't they quite often chop or the limbs as well? I thought dismemberment was the more common cartel punishment.'

I think the really big difference here though is you never hear of Mexican Cartels doing something like this outside their territory. Lee Rigby on the other hand invokes immediate memories and fears.

Edited by psyche101

What many fails to see is the point of the method ~ why not a bullet in the head ? Or a firing squad ? Why not torn to pieces by beasts ?

Why the messy business of 'beheading' ?

~ Clue : it has nothing to do with religion, any religion or the other Pseudo Religious tenets known today as Political Will or Power ~

What many fails to see is the point of the method ~ why not a bullet in the head ? Or a firing squad ? Why not torn to pieces by beasts ?

Why the messy business of 'beheading' ?

~ Clue : it has nothing to do with religion, any religion or the other Pseudo Religious tenets known today as Political Will or Power ~

It looks like this specifically had nothing to do with religion, but the many names I posted a page back were and did and set a precedent. Particularly when the latest executioner to hit the headlines (or possibly two) had British Accents, and as Stacey Dooley found, it's a very adversarial topic in Britain and then we have Lee Rigby memory still fresh. So suspecting a religious motive initially is to be expected.

Edited by psyche101

It looks like this specifically had nothing to do with religion, but the many names I posted a page back were and did and set a precedent. Particularly when the latest executioner to hit the headlines (or possibly two) had British Accents, and as Stacey Dooley found, it's a very adversarial topic in Britain and then we have Lee Rigby memory still fresh. So suspecting a religious motive initially is to be expected.

There is a difference between 'suspicion' and outright 'accusation' ~ ;)

There is a difference between 'suspicion' and outright 'accusation' ~ ;)

I am not sure it went past suspicion, some neighbours had claimed he had converted about a year ago, and with the level of radicalisation happening it seems a path worth investigating, but seems to have panned out to nothing.

The fundamentalists that do carry out the atrocious acts with alarming frequency have worked very hard for that reputation. They deserve every nasty accusation thrown at them ISIS and ISIL have hurt a great many people.

I am not sure it went past suspicion, some neighbours had claimed he had converted about a year ago, and with the level of radicalisation happening it seems a path worth investigating, but seems to have panned out to nothing.

The fundamentalists that do carry out the atrocious acts with alarming frequency have worked very hard for that reputation. They deserve every nasty accusation thrown at them ISIS and ISIL have hurt a great many people.

Well if it is a pot potpourri of hatred you are boiling for ~ you gotta be prepared for the smell ~

~ I'm off to the beach ~ muggy overcast day ... and I got a crate of beers left from last night ~

~

i think I'm going to copy & paste some of these most recent responses from some people as some of the funniest rants I've seen for a long time. There's no way you can reply to them rationally, and of course if you did you'd be accused of being emotional and over-sensitive. Whereas some of the recent replies from some people are not emotional and over -sensitive to the point of hysteria at all, no. :no:

Edited by Admiral Rhubarb

Well if it is a pot potpourri of hatred you are boiling for ~ you gotta be prepared for the smell ~

~ I'm off to the beach ~ muggy overcast day ... and I got a crate of beers left from last night ~

~

I simply do not understand what you are trying to say. Two journalists were beheaded recently, by British radical converts, Lee Rigby was killed by radical converts. Someone is beheaded in the street just like Lee Rigby and people say

Was it the same as the last three we have seen"?

The police investigate, look at these claims and reply

No, we have investigated that, and the leads were false that tied him to religious fanatics.

Most normal people say "Ohh, OK then, what was the cause this time then?"

Police say "Mental problems"

People go, ohh, OK that is sad news, I hope he is put away so he cannot hurt anyone else.

Then some forum posters jump in and start with rants of "Racist!!! Alarmist!! Paranoia!!! Panic!!!

Fair go, what the heck is wrong with that?????

• Like 1

i think I'm going to copy & paste some of these most recent responses from some people as some of the funniest rants I've seen for a long time. There's no way you can reply to them rationally, and of course if you did you'd be accused of being emotional and over-sensitive. Whereas some of the recent replies from some people are not emotional and over -sensitive to the point of hysteria at all, no. :no:

I almost said do not forget your's but then I noticed you said "funny"

You have certainly lost your sense of humour and rationality.

I simply do not understand what you are trying to say. Two journalists were beheaded recently, by British radical converts, Lee Rigby was killed by radical converts. Someone is beheaded in the street just like Lee Rigby and people say

Was it the same as the last three we have seen"?

The police investigate, look at these claims and reply

No, we have investigated that, and the leads were false that tied him to religious fanatics.

Most normal people say "Ohh, OK then, what was the cause this time then?"

Police say "Mental problems"

People go, ohh, OK that is sad news, I hope he is put away so he cannot hurt anyone else.

Then some forum posters jump in and start with rants of "Racist!!! Alarmist!! Paranoia!!! Panic!!!

Fair go, what the heck is wrong with that?????

Fair go too when the rational does not go down that one mind track of single mindedness ... no ?

When the rational proves to be correct in this instance ... what then, the heck is wrong with that ?

~

Fair go too when the rational does not go down that one mind track of single mindedness ... no ?

When the rational proves to be correct in this instance ... what then, the heck is wrong with that ?

~

No one was single minded, IMO....

There's nothing rational about automatically dismissing any connection with the Islamic beheadings...in the present political climate..

The fact is we don't know what motivated Nicolas Salvatore yet....until the court case...

He might have just gone nuts...he might have gone nuts but was inspired by all the news about beheadings...

He might have gone on a rampage thinking he was doing his bit for the jihad...but in a nutty way as it was

so cruel and pathetic to do that to that poor old woman...

• Like 1

No one was single minded, IMO....

There's nothing rational about automatically dismissing any connection with the Islamic beheadings...in the present political climate..

The fact is we don't know what motivated Nicolas Salvatore yet....until the court case...

He might have just gone nuts...he might have gone nuts but was inspired by all the news about beheadings...

He might have gone on a rampage thinking he was doing his bit for the jihad...but in a nutty way as it was

so cruel and pathetic to do that to that poor old woman...

Nothing rational about dismissing the connection ? Oh my ...

~

~

• Like 1

I almost said do not forget your's but then I noticed you said "funny"

You have certainly lost your sense of humour and rationality.

Well, to say that others seem to have lost their rationality on this subject, I'm afraid that your mind seems to have been affected by the fear and hatred you seem to be suffering under.

Well, to say that others seem to have lost their rationality on this subject, I'm afraid that your mind seems to have been affected by the fear and hatred you seem to be suffering under.

Admiral, normally I wouldn't even say anything but it's kind of bugging me for some reason. It seems like every other post I read of yours lately has to do with fear mongering or people being afraid of ISIS because they're being portrayed as this "unstoppable force" coming to a country near you! yet I've really not seen anyone besides you use the word fear or afraid. Does it not concern you in the slightest that a group of radicals no matter how organized are slaughtering innocent people for the sake of their beliefs? I can tell you that i'm not afraid of IS, however the attrocities that they are commiting are disgusting and disturbing.

I do beleive however that your stance on the "fear mongering" and over reacting to ISIS might change a bit if you were currently residing in an ISIS controlled territory, that being said I just don't understand why you keep going on about others over reacting and being afraid when the only time I read about this overwhelming over reaction to fear that ISIS is going to take over the world is in your posts.

Edited by CuriousRey
  • Like 3

Don't they quite often chop or the limbs as well? I thought dismemberment was the more common cartel punishment.'

I think the really big difference here though is you never hear of Mexican Cartels doing something like this outside their territory. Lee Rigby on the other hand invokes immediate memories and fears.

I wonder if that is where organized crime in Vietnam got the habit of cutting of the nose of those who try to scam it.
  • Like 1

Admiral, normally I wouldn't even say anything but it's kind of bugging me for some reason. It seems like every other post I read of yours lately has to do with fear mongering or people being afraid of ISIS because they're being portrayed as this "unstoppable force" coming to a country near you! yet I've really not seen anyone besides you use the word fear or afraid. Does it not concern you in the slightest that a group of radicals no matter how organized are slaughtering innocent people for the sake of their beliefs? I can tell you that i'm not afraid of IS, however the attrocities that they are commiting are disgusting and disturbing.

I do beleive however that your stance on the "fear mongering" and over reacting to ISIS might change a bit if you were currently residing in an ISIS controlled territory, that being said I just don't understand why you keep going on about others over reacting and being afraid when the only time I read about this overwhelming over reaction to fear that ISIS is going to take over the world is in your posts.

So why are there so many threads about them? They all sprang after they beheaded that journalist. That seems to have have driven people over the edge and prompted people into a frenzy of fury, very similar to the response after 9/11, although surely that comparison must show how disproportionate the response is. All this "don't mess with Uncle Sam, don't kick the bear, you are unleashing a whirlwind of retribution". I don't know if anyone has actually said "you are unleashing a whirlwind of retribution", but they've certainly said the others, and it's a good phrase so I'd recommend someone uses it. I do think the response has been disproportionate, and verging on the hysterical, and if people really can't see that then I'm really sorry, but it's not my fault.

And yet you cannot simply take one of the basic explanations I have had where I say "What is wrong with that" and show :that" paranoid step where you think everything falls apart, you cannot provide reasoning for your claims even when laid out in detail before you, you simply cannot point and go "that bit" you start ranting about your opinions of other people, who is bickering too much, and then come up with your own brand of craziness calling them supernatural and unstoppable when nobody has said anything like that, yet you insist that is what people are saying. You seem to be hysterical about how you feel other people perceive this very real threat.

Perhaps you should stop worrying about what other people are worrying about.

And I ask, nay challenge you, to show where I have displayed a lack of rationality. You certainly have in calling ISIS and ISIL supernatural invincible people. I mean that's just childish.

And could you isolate the hatred bit so we are on the same page, who is it specifically you feel I target hate at? Lets be clear about your baseless accusations.

Edited by psyche101

Nothing at all, I have not said the official investigation is at fault, or should be questioned. All I said was I can see why people asked if this was terrorist related to begin with, as did the Police and that people's suspicions were fueled by rumors that this man had joined radical Islam in the past 12 months, which it would seem were incorrect at this point in time.

Nothing rational about dismissing the connection ? Oh my ...

No, that is not what I said or implied,, I said there was nothing wrong with dismissing the connection as new information comes to light, the initial suspicions I feel were indeed justified due to the state of the disagreement between Islam Fundamentalist belief and Western life.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

I wonder if that is where organized crime in Vietnam got the habit of cutting of the nose of those who try to scam it.

I think that sort of thing has been going on for centuries, an eye for an eye and all that.

• Like 1