Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Waking up 1 minute before alarm goes off

CuriousRey

I'm a strong believer in not suffering if there is a pill available to fix the problem, but I learned the hard way that this approach should be avoided when it comes to sleep and to constipation.

• Like 2

One other thing, there may be other clues for your mind - a click from your water heater changing tariff, a newspaper delivery truck that passes by at the same time, it may even count the clicks from an almost inaudible ticking clock or it may be sensing slight changes in light level, either from pre-dawn light or even just the changing moon position and brightness, and adding all that stuff together, your mind may know exactly what time it is, even if it doesn't tell you (other than waking you up ontime). After all, what else has your brain got to do all night? :)

• Like 4

One other thing, there may be other clues for your mind - a click from your water heater changing tariff, a newspaper delivery truck that passes by at the same time, it may even count the clicks from an almost inaudible ticking clock or it may be sensing slight changes in light level, either from pre-dawn light or even just the changing moon position and brightness, and adding all that stuff together, your mind may know exactly what time it is, even if it doesn't tell you (other than waking you up ontime). After all, what else has your brain got to do all night? :)

What else has my brain got to do all night? Well, besides drive me batty I suppose you're right. :w00t:

Thanks for all the replies everyone!

I don't need an alarm clock, i just wake up when I need to.

There is a trick of tapping your pillow and turning it over 7 times if, say, you want to get up at seven. I think it was labelled the jedi alarm clock. Dont try it when you're drunk though, it doesn't work

Shoot it!!!

Obviously it's possessed, much like that microwave oven... :passifier:

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1