Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inside the Islamic State

FLOMBIE

isis is lucky we have obamaq as president. any other president would have boots on the ground. we would probable not know theywere there but they would be. but obama can't bring himself to do what is needed and attack his brothern.

I would hate to live under an Islamic State. As I'm a pagan it isn't ideal. There are people of other religions who live in an Islamic state. In Iran there are atheists and so on including a number of citizens who are not muslims.

However I'm not opposed to the muslim woman dress. I think some of the Iranian fashions are beautiful:

AJ201206290020M.jpg

• Like 3

Red Howler, please keep in mind that this is not about an Islamic state, but the "Islamic State" recently founded in the area of Syria and Iraq.

Edited by FLOMBIE

isis is lucky we have obamaq as president. any other president would have boots on the ground. we would probable not know theywere there but they would be. but obama can't bring himself to do what is needed and attack his brothern.

have you not been paying attention to any of the news? You think its ok to put troops anywhere in the world? talk first, then fight

how can it become anything but a rant against islam when you post a thread wxplainiongn how sharia law has to be implamented. any where that has sharia law the muslum has the right to kill any none muslum and rape any women he wants and kill if he wants.

So why hasnt Saudia Arabia killed thousands of people who are against the law? Also you do realise that ISIS are against fake Muslims? You need to learn more instead of making things like that

You seem to be watching the wrong link. This is Islam, it's just not the bit you like and wish to promote.

Well I think you should try to start think on your own.

All I can see is the effects of bombardent of media against Islam

So I have to say you might be blinded by your faith.

• Like 1

No you were not, you were picking on Flombie, Man Up and admit it Earl.

Your @&&, I was. He wrote some text. He referred to IS as facists, a term, btw, that I think is somewhat accurate.

All I ever said to him was that he should not stop at saying that about Islamic extremists, it is also truw about Christians with their crusades that went on for years and years and still DO go on, and the Jewish religious nutcases too, with their ethnic cleansings because they don't want their soil soiled by non-Jews.

Once again, to be clear, you are full of it.

Flombie already said the same thing back in post #3. Either you did not read the entire page and half that this thread consists of, or you are stirring the pot.

Oh, I see. and precious *you* is not stirring the pot right now??? please, mister avenger

And I honestly cannot see it being the former. Got anything to say about the clip posted which deals with the here and now? Just because you read something recently doesn't mean you can force it into a thread, you have been pushing this Zionist angle for several posts now, give up, if someone wants to discuss that with you they will, in the meantime show Flombie the respect you seem to expect.

Please don't tell me to "give up".

As long as I am in the boundries set down by U-M, you can go fry your @&&

• Like 1

IS is very disappointed about that. They really want to get it on with US troops, or so they say

So I have to say you might be blinded by your faith.

Actually I think you are the one who is blinded by his faith.

In case you missed what the faith is-

Islam is a religion of violence and muslim wish to over the entire world.They hate us for our freedom and stuff like that.

Hey Earl you were saying something about control of people mind

Edited by jeem

IS is very disappointed about that. They really want to get it on with US troops, or so they say

Latest info is that if the current plan fail ground troops will be deployed.Guess what?

Lucky day for ISIS they are getting what they want

I think there's a bit of confusion here. There are plenty of Islamic countries that do not promote violence, are progressive, have moderate political viewpoints and (most important) don't desire to kill and conquer everyone else.

ISIS is not in this catagory. ISIS is violent, wants to rule over everyone else, is willing to engage in genocide. If left to their own devices ISIS will conquer more territory and resources and implement their agenda. It seems far better to deal with them before they gain strength. Stopping ISIS is better for everyone, muslims included.

Edited by Lilly
syntax
  • Like 4

I would hate to live under an Islamic State. As I'm a pagan it isn't ideal. There are people of other religions who live in an Islamic state. In Iran there are atheists and so on including a number of citizens who are not muslims.

However I'm not opposed to the muslim woman dress. I think some of the Iranian fashions are beautiful:

AJ201206290020M.jpg

I have to agree, some of the muslims I know have fabulous scarves and their fashion sense is beautiful. Sadly, these girls and the ones I know would be targetted by ISIS as being inappropriate and if they did not go Burqa the next time they were seen, likely they would be killed along with the "infidels".

• Like 3

I think the burka is just one step away from being confined to the home...

But instead of walls the woman is confined and covered by material...

Many women seem to embrace the burka but I do wonder if this is more to do with 'Stockholm Syndrome'

than anything else...??

http://en.wikipedia....ckholm_syndrome

]Stockholm syndrome[/b], or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.[1][2] The FBI's Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly 8% of victims show evidence of Stockholm syndrome.[3]

Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other."[4] One commonly used hypothesis to explain the effect of Stockholm syndrome is based on Freudian theory. It suggests that the bonding is the individual's response to trauma in becoming a victim. Identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego defends itself. When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they cease to be perceived as a threat

In stark contrast to the previous pic this is a shocking image of a woman...believed to be a British medical student....'Inside the Islamic State'

wearing a white doctors coat over her burka.....(it was obviously intended to shock and anger)....

A British medical student calling herself Mujahidah Bint Usama, 21, posted this image online of her holding a severed head while two children look on (censored by MailOnline)

(the severed head is blacked out)

http://www.dailymail...s_campaign=1490.

....Sadly, these girls and the ones I know would be targetted by ISIS as being inappropriate and if they did not go Burqa the next time they were seen, likely they would be killed along with the "infidels".

I doubt they'd even be given a chance to change their attire....ISIS is totally brutal. The world ISIS invisions isn't good at all.

• Like 3

I think the burka is just one step away from being confined to the home...

But instead of walls the woman is confined and covered by material...

Many women seem to embrace the burka but I do wonder if this is more to do with 'Stockholm Syndrome'

than anything else...??

http://en.wikipedia....ckholm_syndrome

In stark contrast to the previous pic this is a shocking image of a woman...believed to be a British medical student....'Inside the Islamic State'

wearing a white doctors coat over her burka.....(it was obviously intended to shock and anger)....

(the severed head is blacked out)

http://www.dailymail...s_campaign=1490.

We really are a species capable of incredible brutality if the right buttons are pushed by the wrong people, it's beyond awful.

• Like 3

I doubt they'd even be given a chance to change their attire....ISIS is totally brutal. The world ISIS invisions isn't good at all.

There is a actually a scene describing this scenario in the video I posted: the Hisbah is stopping a man and his sife on the streets, for letting that man know, that his wife, who is already wearing a full-blown burqa, should change the fabric of her veil. They offer no chance for female individuality.

• Like 1

In the world of ISIS women aren't people, they are property that must be managed in a set manner.

Honestly, how some can defend a group that supports slavery, murder, ignorance and genocide is beyond my ability to comprehend.

• Like 7

In the world of ISIS women aren't people, they are property that must be managed in a set manner.

Honestly, how some can defend a group that supports slavery, murder, ignorance and genocide is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Indeed. ISIS is not an example of Islam, it's an example of fascism.

Exactly!

ISIS tries to hide its true nature by claiming to be Islam...but it is not. ISIS is a classic example of fascism.

• Like 2

whether isis is islam or not they have threatened to kill all none muslums and to bring their war here to the usa. all of this under the guise of islam. same as when the catholic church did the cruisades. since at the time they were the only Christian church in Europe. the christians went to war against islam.

and as I have said many times there are no radical muslums or they all are. they will all kill in allas name.

whether isis is islam or not they have threatened to kill all none muslums and to bring their war here to the usa. all of this under the guise of islam. same as when the catholic church did the cruisades. since at the time they were the only Christian church in Europe. the christians went to war against islam.

and as I have said many times there are no radical muslums or they all are. they will all kill in allas name.

No, they won't! All Muslims I know, and I know a lot, are disgusted by the IS. What makes you formulate such a claim?

• Like 2

Keep telling yourself that and you'll fall for anything.

• Like 2

Exactly!

ISIS tries to hide its true nature by claiming to be Islam...but it is not. ISIS is a classic example of fascism.

Aren’t women just property in Islam? It is at least extremely unfair. They are not totally human like men.

Isn’t Islam fascist? As most religions are? Islam may be the most fascist of them all. That is probably why this POTUS is having problems dealing with them because they are two peas in a pod.

The true faith of Christianity is not fascist but Catholicism, Protestantism, Mormonism are fascists because it puts human controls on human behavior. That’s enslavement. Jesus came to set Man free from that. Roman ignorance and entanglement turned the true faith into fascism. Granted, it has been a mixed blessing but Mohammed just continued the ignorance. Because he could not comprehend the Trinity, Isa was just a prophet and his divine nature was assigned to the Mahdi. And because of that, the Islamic doctrine is the bible of fascism. Where Christianity has a path of tolerance through Jesus, Islam has no such path. GOD/Allah are of the old world and Man is worthy of death. But through the Salvation of Jesus, grace is upon those that believe. That’s the only control. Again, Islam doesn’t have this concept and therefore will always be locked in a fascist mindset.