Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama is Pulling an Fast One on Americans

Uncle Sam

not even close to real. More only in the minds of crazed wingnuts.

Yeah, that's right, it was all photoshopped. No, no, it's pareidolia...

Pardon me while I clear some of that sand out of my mouth and eyes...

I'm sick of handing out amnesty to illegals and giving them welfare because they had their little anchor baby here. The cost of welfare would drop by half if we deported all the illegals. They are using us.

I'm a democrat that may not vote democrat just over this illegal immigration problem.

• Like 1

The "Fast and Furious Scandal" was real.

The "IRS Scandal" is real.

The "Benghazi Scandal" is real.

Or at least major elements of each of those is real.

not even close to real. More only in the minds of crazed wingnuts.

So the Feds did NOT allow guns to be sold to Mexican criminals? That was made up?

"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them."[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7] The Chambers case[who?] began in October 2009, and eventually became known in February 2010 as "Operation Fast and Furious" after agents discovered some of the suspects under investigation belonged to a car club.[1]
While the OIG report found no evidence that higher officials at the Justice Department in Washington had authorized or approved of the tactics used in the Fast and Furious investigations, it did fault 14 lower officials for related failures, including failures to take note of "red flags" uncovered by the investigation, as well as failures to follow up on information produced through Operation Fast and Furious and its predecessor, Operation Wide Receiver.[118][120]

http://en.wikipedia....walking_scandal

The IRS didn't admit that they unfairly target conservative organizations? Because I thought they admitted it happened and apologized.

In 2013, the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) revealed that it had selected political groups applying for tax-exempt status for intensive scrutiny based on their names or political themes. This led to wide condemnation of the agency and triggered several investigations, including a Federal Bureau of Investigation criminal probe ordered by United States Attorney General Eric Holder.[1][2] Initial reports described the selections as nearly exclusively of conservative groups with terms such as "Tea Party" in their names. Further investigation by media outlets appeared to confirm this, revealing that some liberal-leaning groups and the Occupy movement had also triggered additional scrutiny, but not at nearly the same rate as conservative groups.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9]

http://en.wikipedia....IRS_controversy

At no point did the Security Forces in Benghazi ask for additional security? And once attacked, there wasn't any delay or stupid excuse of a video?

U.S. security officer, Eric Nordstrom, twice requested additional security for the mission in Benghazi from his superiors at the State Department. His requests were denied. According to Nordstrom, State Department official, Charlene Lamb, wanted to keep the security presence in Benghazi "artificially low".[61] Secretary of State Hillary Clinton later took responsibility for the security lapses.[62]

http://en.wikipedia....Benghazi_attack

"I take responsibility" for what happened on September 11, Clinton told CNN Monday after arriving in Lima, Peru, for a visit. The series of interviews with U.S. television networks were Clinton's most direct comments on the deadly attack, which killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

http://www.cbsnews.c...enghazi-attack/

Those are all facts Ninja. You can't refute these things happened.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

Yea but they are no big deal.

Ninja wears Democrat shaded glasses.

I'm sick of handing out amnesty to illegals and giving them welfare because they had their little anchor baby here.

Stop listening to gibberish. The actual incidence of so called "anchor babies" is very small. You can look it up yourself.