Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the UFO on the Rosetta Comet

some new guy

Seems to be a Russian probe, possibly one from the former USSR. They are very sneaky when it comes to outer space.

Seems to be a Russian probe, possibly one from the former USSR. They are very sneaky when it comes to outer space.

That's a joke, right? I sincerely hope so.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Well ASAP try flushing this one, just like the other one !

E.T. wouldnt leave one of there probes on a cold icy rock,when they have Cows to tip,and Humans to probe ! :tu:

• Like 1

ill tell you what it is.

it is a detonation device that will destroy the asteroid or comet if it threatens earth. maybe it even changes its gravity so that it stays clear of our world put there by aliens to keep us safe.

• Like 1

It is interesting that another device has been showing on to the surface of meteorite eros.

You can see the picture and comments here

http://www.theblackvault.com/m/events/view/Mysterious-boulder-on-the-Moon-s-Surface

no, the object in question is this thingy.........

cometufo2-585x306.jpg

BEST - Ron

Looks like a gingerbread man fell over into the dust. The white frosting on his face is what we're seeing here.

I think it is just a reflection from something shiny.

So the smaller bump of 67P is like a half mile across. So the little valley this thing is in, is like about 600 to 700 feet wide. Making the shiny part about 20 to 30 feet across.

Not a terribly big UFO, eh?

We placed a reflector on the moon, it's possible another race did the same with this comet.

wouldn't that be a terrible waste of a perfectly good reflector? As far as i know, the ones we put on the moon are part of a physics Experiment that reflects laser beams back to earth. which works good, since the moon is in a stationary orbit to earth.

A comet flies from godknowswhere to godknowswhere, so a reflector would not really make sense....

EDIT: typos.

Edited by Jacques Terreur
  • Like 1

wouldn't that be a terrible waste of a perfectly good reflector? As far as i know, the ones we put on the moon are part of a physics Experiment that reflects laser beams back to earth. which works good, since the moon is in a stationary orbit to earth.

A comet flies from godknowswhere to godknowswhere, so a reflector would not really make sense....

EDIT: typos.

A comet doesn't fly from "godknowswhere" to "godknowswhere" it will have a starting point, a trajectory, and at some point it will have a destination, an impact site.

If you know anything about the nature of comets you will know that they are predictable and it's possible to predict the course very accurately, and bouncing a laser off a mirror would be a very good method of judging the distance or gauging the speed of the comet!

A comet doesn't fly from "godknowswhere" to "godknowswhere" it will have a starting point, a trajectory, and at some point it will have

a destination, an impact site.If you know anything about the nature of comets you will know that they are predictable and it's possible to

predict the course very accurately, and bouncing a laser off a mirror would be a very good method of judging the distance or gauging the

speed of the comet!

Anyway, 67P has a rotation period of 12hrs, follows an ecliptic track and has an orbital speed of >33km/sec relative to the sun. So

where should a laser (?) transmitter be placed and how big (small) is the chance that this transmitter will get a return signal considering

the movement values of 67P, the movement values of hypothetical transmitter origin and its distance to 67P? Curious...

Anyway, 67P has a rotation period of 12hrs, follows an ecliptic track and has an orbital speed of >33km/sec relative to the sun. So

where should a laser (?) transmitter be placed and how big (small) is the chance that this transmitter will get a return signal considering

the movement values of 67P, the movement values of hypothetical transmitter origin and its distance to 67P? Curious...

Your point being

Your point being

=

We placed a reflector on the moon, it's possible another race did the same with this comet.

what he meant is that, if your theory was right, we're dealing with incredibly skilled Alien laser sharp shooters....

• Like 1

ill tell you what it is.

IT'S A TRAP!

• Like 1

I'm not getting into this with a copy and paste hero like you

You talked about the hypothetical option of reflectors placed on comets (by humans or non humans is not of relevance here).

I asked where this reflector should reflect to and if it would be capable for it general.

Where is the problem to understand my questions?

Edited by toast

IT'S A TRAP!

Yr avatar makes me grazy!

What's a "Clanger"?

here they are:

clanger2_o.jpg

it's a british Kids Show.....

• Like 2