Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nicolas Cage once slept in Dracula's castle

UM-Bot

The popular actor and director has had quite a few experiences with the paranormal over the years.

During the making of "Ghost Rider: The Spirit of Vengeance" Cage is believed to have taken his role so seriously that he decided to spend a whole night in Transylvania's infamous Bran Castle, commonly referred to as Dracula's castle.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...draculas-castle

Is this TMZ or Unexplained-Mysteries?

Must be TMZ. Everyone know Nick Cage is a wacko. A trusting wacko that got robbed blind by investment people, but a wacko just the same.
  • Like 1

I once slept at a motel 6. (Scary as Hell)

Edited by ancient astronaut
  • Like 1

Oh I remeber about the laLaurie House.He was on Jay leno and mentioned the house. And yeah he is wacko,but I did like him and Ron Perlman in Season of the Witch.

I love Nicholas Cage; he can be a whacko. :-*

Edited by MJNYC

I mean If I was a big time actor I would do **** like that to get into character too honestly

well there is a problem, because Dracula has never slept in that castle which is Bran !

Another problem is Dracula was never really Dracula but a Transylvanian fierce noble. The biggest problem is that North American third hand writers had made a legend from nonexistent events. An astronomical problem is that Hollywood and its infected aristocracy exists and more to that a few million followers and believers.

what a crazy world !

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

well there is a problem, because Dracula has never slept in that castle which is Bran !

Another problem is Dracula was never really Dracula but a Transylvanian fierce noble. The biggest problem is that North American third hand writers had made a legend from nonexistent events. An astronomical problem is that Hollywood and its infected aristocracy exists and more to that a few million followers and believers.

what a crazy world !

He was known as Vlad the Impalrer AKA Dracula .. and Vlad lived in a castle in Romania. the Castle is there and its huge! awesome looking.

And we care because?????

It lets us imagine what it might be like to spend the night in Dracula's castle.

But, really, big deal, Nicholas. Dracula wasn't even really a vampire. Sleep in Keanu Reeves' house and then brag to me.

CC_78126_inglip_keanu_reeves.jpg

Edited by _Only
  • Like 2

Dracula was Bulgarian aristocrat. If you go to this castle, who, by the way is not old, but really new, you will see documents in bulgarian and paintings with bulgarian text. The castle was built in 20 century for tourists, but yeah, Dracula never stepped there... (sry for my english...)

Dracula was Bulgarian aristocrat. If you go to this castle, who, by the way is not old, but really new, you will see documents in bulgarian and paintings with bulgarian text. The castle was built in 20 century for tourists, but yeah, Dracula never stepped there... (sry for my english...)

No... Don't change the history with lies... This is wrong

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

Edited by qxcontinuum

It never happened.. below is an excerpt from an e-mail reply that I received from the trustees of Bran Castle:

Dear Keith,

Thank you for including Bran Castle in your tour map.

Your request has caught our attention. Therefore, we are ready to transform a simple visit into a unique experience.

Since accommodation inside the Castle is rather impossible due the lack of utilities (there are no proper bedrooms, bathrooms, heating system), we will offer you some other options.

We either suggest a Gala Dinner in the Castle (candle light atmosphere, 7 course dinner and string quartette) or, on a lower budget, Midnight Tour at The Castle (private extended tour, hosted by "Vlad Dracula").

Edited by keithisco

I heard that Nicolas Cage once starred in good movie.

And that movie was Fast Times at Ridgemont High. ;)

It lets us imagine what it might be like to spend the night in Dracula's castle.

But, really, big deal, Nicholas. Dracula wasn't even really a vampire. Sleep in Keanu Reeves' house and then brag to me.

CC_78126_inglip_keanu_reeves.jpg

And highlander is based on his life.