Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Now, another beheading by ISIS.

pallidin

Liveleak and ******** are go-to websites for unedited video of conflicts all over the planet. Research those sites. Youll notice that it isnt just ISIS committing atrocities. To me and countless others who have been paying attention through these websites its obvious these battles arent something western militaries need to be picking sides.

That's okay, I'd rather not. I don't even watch those poor, pitiful abused animal commercials requesting money.

Is that your way of saying there are no innocents "over there"?

• Like 1

That's okay, I'd rather not. I don't even watch those poor, pitiful abused animal commercials requesting money.

Only the Palestinians.
  • Like 1

ISIS has evolved into an extremely serious and dangerous organization.

What's frightening is that they were allowed to evolve and become seriously dangerous.

Their efforts to absorb territory is astonishing and disturbing.

I know right, it's almost as if they knew what they were doing.

Their treatment of women is beyond reprehensible.

Their treatment of human life is beyond reprehensible.

Their efforts to convert, force to leave, or brutally kill others is appalling.

They do work hard, don't they? I mean, after all raping, killing and pillaging isn't an easy job ya know.

I find absolutely nothing appealing with their ideology or agenda.

Nor should you. It's quite disturbing this ideology/agenda of theirs.

Their contribution to human society is ZERO.

Sadly, some would argue with this.

Edited by Ogbin
  • Like 1

Of course there are innocents over there. Theres innocents inside every violent country struggling to deal with extremely violent people. I can see why you would ask that question. You're assuming I don't care about innocent people being caught up in a conflict unrelated to them and killed for simply being there. I dont. Its appalling. Vile. Disgusting. But you need to know that this extreme violence becomes them. The tortured becomes the torturer. The video evidence in the websites i tried to post prove this.

• Like 1

What I don't understand is why do they keep going there. They had to know someone would be killed. We don't need to step up military just get the hell out of there stay home where your needed most. Why do you people condone war? It's only for those who make money.

• Like 1

Of course there are innocents over there. Theres innocents inside every violent country struggling to deal with extremely violent people. I can see why you would ask that question. You're assuming I don't care about innocent people being caught up in a conflict unrelated to them and killed for simply being there. I dont. Its appalling. Vile. Disgusting. But you need to know that this extreme violence becomes them. The tortured becomes the torturer. The video evidence in the websites i tried to post prove this.

So it seems you are saying that we in the west are simply reaping the reward of our involvement in their country. Is that accurate? Do you feel they are justified in cutting the head off people who went there to actually volunteer to help them?

What I don't understand is why do they keep going there. They had to know someone would be killed. We don't need to step up military just get the hell out of there stay home where your needed most. Why do you people condone war? It's only for those who make money.

I assume you remember 9-11? Leaving aside any judgements about whether America "had it coming" , we go over there because we'd like to not have a repeat of that day here. That's about as straightforward an answer as anyone can give. Living in denial of what is actually happening is an invitation for them to come here and do worse harm.
  • Like 1