Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Hitler survive World War II ?

UM-Bot

Peter Fotis Kapnistos: First published in 1968, “The Death of Adolf Hitler: Unknown Documents from Soviet Archives,” by journalist Lev Bezymenski was the means by which the Soviet Union chose to inform the world of the findings of the Russian medical team that performed the autopsy on Hitler’s corpse in 1945. (The Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev decreed an invasion of Czechoslovakia in 1968 to crack down on resistance to Soviet occupation and dissension from Communism.) Why were the findings of Hitler’s autopsy kept secret for so many years?

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

Everybody who saw Hitler in the final days were shocked at what a physical wreck he was,I don't think he would've been capable of any escape with the Russians basically surrounding the area of the bunker,I don't think he would've risked falling into their hands

• Like 2

Everybody who saw Hitler in the final days were shocked at what a physical wreck he was,I don't think he would've been capable of any escape with the Russians basically surrounding the area of the bunker,I don't think he would've risked falling into their hands

Not only that but the constant cocktails of drugs he was abusing i doubt he would of had even a short life left in him had he somehow escaped.

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 1

Mind you, the absolutely paintlickingly mental theory that he became a Catholic Priest (Father Crespi (spelling may vary) IIRC) has got to be worth entertaining the idea of his escaping Berlin.