Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

London woman marries herself

Still Waters

I bet if her doctor asked her if she was Schizophrenic, she would reply " I'm not Schizophrenic, but I am " :no:

Edited by tipotep
  • Like 2

Self-sex marriage. Huh...

• Like 2

I bet the sex is good too.

• Like 2

Whoa...you're one hell of a good husband. :tsu:

... For the next little while. Statistics are estimating about 2 years.

So if she like gets in a fight with herself just she sleep on the couch and in the bed our does she go to the bar and tell the bartender how much of a b**** herself is to herself it would be cool if she colors half her hair blonde and sows two dresses together like down the middle like a twoface

... For the next little while. Statistics are estimating about 2 years.

He's been married for 11 years and at year 13 he's (statistically speaking) then going to become a lousey husband? Is this more of that 'unlucky 13' stuff?

• Like 2

Humidity's rising, barometer's gettin' low

According to all sources, the street's the place to go

Tonight for the first time, just about half past ten

For the first time in history, it's gonna start raining men!!!!

opps, it's too late...

• Like 1

I bet she'll find a man and cheat on herself. :w00t:

• Like 3

In nine months i expect she will give birth to herself. :yes:

• Like 3

... How many times do i have to tell me!? pick up your dirty clothes!!! And where have i been!? i'm late again.. and I'm sick of it.

• Like 4

the police was called on the single couple after an argument started over the tv about which chanel to watch. things heated up when she started crying and through all her clothes out of the window which then went down to pick up shouting! when the police went to investigate they saw her breaking a bottle of beer on her head.

• Like 5

That moment when you realize that posting a quip about a funny news story was just too easy so you simply moved on.

so you simply moved on.

The evidence suggests otherwise... ;)

Does this mean if she can stand herself for 10 years she will collect double social security?

• Like 2

I would like to think she has a sense of humor. So perhaps we should send her these. You know sort of like a wedding album.

• Like 1

I proposed to myself...I rejected me :(

• Like 4

Is she not divorced yet?

Surely the climax of this nonsense is to be the first person to divorce themselves...

• Like 3

well i hope she's very happy together

Someone once said that when we die we all end up in a single bed. Now she can keep herself company and the cost of the service will not be doubled. I love it when folks plan ahead.
  • Like 2

So if she divorces herself, does she still get half?

Edited by Karasu
  • Like 3

So if she divorces herself, does she still get half?

All depends on the prenuptial... ;)

Welcome to UM Karasu.

• Like 1

Okay we all know this is silly but I'm delighted it was brought to the UM table. I have had more laughs reading the post here than in any other thread. I might not be able to put a Wedding Album together for the Bride(s) but I plan to do one for myself. Then when I feel down about something instead of consulting a shrink I can get back on target just rereading my fellow UM's comments. Laughter is the best medicine and I don't have to write a check to the doctor. One poster made me flash on Frasier Crane. Now there was a self absorbed pompous fanny, who in my opinion had one of the worse inferiority complexes in TV history. Now there was a person who should have married himself as he loved everything about him. Oh wait, he was a SHRINK! Great now he can psychoanalyze himself and still keep his money. Sounds like a win win situation to me. :w00t:

• Like 1