Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

London woman marries herself

Still Waters

Wow..what a nauseating display of narcissism.

If a child of any age displayed that same sort of asinine behavior they'd be slapped in the face so hard they would be knocked on their rears yet we tolerate this imbecilic behavior out of adults. Heck, we even encourage and celebrate it.

I just find the article silly and embarrassing. What is even more pathetic is the people who attended this..."ceremony" and gleefully tossing rice or whatever....well, hope she is happy with her display of self absorption.

I think the story should be taken light heartedly, And don't forget, She is an artist (Maybe a struggling one) and stunts like this give her good publicity which is probably why she did it in the first place, She's got that here so far, Hasn't she?

Edited by CatFromHell
  • Like 5

The thought of even thinking about marrying myself makes my head dizzy.

I need my husband....remember I do not cook, he is the bread winner and I can not sail this boat on my own.

CFH, I think you have hit the nail on the head about the struggling bit.

• Like 2

I wonder how long the marriage will last, before they get fed up of each other. :)

• Like 2

I think the story should be taken light heartedly, And don't forget, She is an artist (Maybe a struggling one) and stunts like this give her good publicity which is probably why she did it in the first place, She's got that here so far, Hasn't she?

I was thinking the same thing. Good or bad PR is PR. Now in the art world she can capitalize on all sorts of things. She can paint or sculpt or even photograph herself twice. Than entitle it. "I am never alone as long as I have me". Hey, I might purchase something like that. Okay, so maybe shes out-there. But now she is really out-there. Edited by MidnightLady
  • Like 1

All depends on the prenuptial... ;)

Welcome to UM Karasu.

Thank you kindly.

• Like 1

I wonder how they met...

I wonder how they met...

At a multiple personality disorder clinic......

• Like 1

At a multiple personality disorder clinic......

How romantic!