Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing through the eyes of others

GentleGiant

Hello, I am glad I stumbled across this story as I have also experienced this.

When I was about 16 years old '30years ago' I was with a friend and we were sitting in the local hotel, there were no drugs or alcohol involved.

there was a guy across the room who I knew but just to say hello to, there was no romantic or physical attraction.

As I glanced across at him I suddenly have the feeling I was looking through his eyes and seeing what he saw, it only lasted seconds, this happened several times and only with that guy, I straight away told my friend who thought I was nuts and then I thought so too. 

This had happened to me on two other occasions with different people though I can't recall the situations and it was around that same time of my life and then never again since.

There is nothing significant that I can recall about that time in my life.

Glad I'm not nuts, I have just started a spiritual journey and this memory now excites me. 

Thank you for sharing your experience 

6 hours ago, New Path said:

Hello, I am glad I stumbled across this story as I have also experienced this.

When I was about 16 years old '30years ago' I was with a friend and we were sitting in the local hotel, there were no drugs or alcohol involved.

there was a guy across the room who I knew but just to say hello to, there was no romantic or physical attraction.

As I glanced across at him I suddenly have the feeling I was looking through his eyes and seeing what he saw, it only lasted seconds, this happened several times and only with that guy, I straight away told my friend who thought I was nuts and then I thought so too. 

This had happened to me on two other occasions with different people though I can't recall the situations and it was around that same time of my life and then never again since.

There is nothing significant that I can recall about that time in my life.

Glad I'm not nuts, I have just started a spiritual journey and this memory now excites me. 

Thank you for sharing your experience 

Stress can cause weird mental states. To be on the safe side, talk to a doctor and probably a mental health professional.

• 7 months later...

I was very happy to come across this thread! I had tried searching before for what this might be called. My experience starts when I was young, grade 4 or 5. I was in my living room and was bored and kind of dazed out. I knew I was looking through someone else's eyes. It was a girl, a little older than me and she was surrounded by yellow flowers in a field on a sunny day. I could smell the air and could sense she was happy. I dont know how long it lasted but when I "came back" I remember thinking it was weird but that it must have been nothing more than a day dream. Nothing I can recall until in highschool, I could very briefly see through the eyes of my teacher. We were writing a test, and I could see the class from her position and then it was over. That one was so fast.

Flash forward to my twenties and things really picked up. It started with a woman, doing dishes in front of a window. I could see everything she was doing but had no control. I was just there somehow, seeing what she was seeing. I dont think she knew I was there, I dont think any of them ever know. The oddest part was I knew it was from the past. The clothing, the style of the kitchen. I didnt particularly feel anything from her emotions, just washing dishes and occasionally looking out the window, not really at anything either. 

From there, I saw through the eyes of a little girl, playing with an old doll. Then it was a horse. I know, it must sound as crazy I feel like it is. I was seeing through the eyes of a horse, running on the beach. I could feel the sand flying up, and the weirdest part for me was how unbelievable strong I felt. Like a type of power and strength a human wouldnt have. It left me with a feeling of adrenaline afterward. 

Then it got worse and a little scary. It was a woman in a hotel. Something horrible was happening, I could sense a terror and a sense of pain to the head wrist and back. I could feel the texture of the bedspread, the sweat, the musky smell in the air. While most of these viewings end somewhat naturally, I forced myself to disconnect because this one was scary. 

There have been a few others, and the ones I mentioned as well I could go into greater length. They all feel very vivid. Not as intense as the first time but almost as memorable as a memory of my own. 

Two things maybe I should add. The first being is that I dont do drugs (except weed) or really drink alcohol. None of these moments have been during those.  And secondly, while i am a male, it has usually been females that I see through.

@StillLooking

That is interesting. Could these experiences have been you from another life time?

John

• Haha 1

Theres a part of your brain that is responsible for remembering your position in space. Sounds to me like you were focusing on something else which caused a delayed reaction in the neurons of this particular part of the brain resulting in your sense of disorientation, feeling as if your mind was seperate from your body. 

On 09/12/2018 at 9:16 AM, StillLooking said:

I was in my living room and was bored and kind of dazed out. I knew I was looking through someone else's eyes.

Biologically impossible to look through someone elses eyes unless you have had a transplant.

You were day dreaming or even nodded off. 

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:19 AM, John from Lowell said:

@StillLooking

That is interesting. Could these experiences have been you from another life time?

John

I've also think this is reincarnation and snippets of the past are bleeding through. 

While some of what they say would imply that this would be the right topic to post in it's not. Their synaptic feeling forwards women, and only being able to connect with women. This makes me think what you're seeing and feeling is what we call a 'empath' check out this site and my might be able to help you.  

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-28156/im-an-empath-i-feel-everything-heres-what-its-really-like.html

Roy Batty: "Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?"

Hannibal Chew: "Don't know, I don't know such stuff. I just do eyes, ju-, ju-, just eyes... just genetic design, just eyes. You Nexus, huh? I design your eyes."

Roy Batty: "Chew, if only you could see what I've seen with your eyes!"

• 10 months later...

Hopefully this thread is still going, but while asleep I think I saw through someone’s eyes. In my “dream” this guy was a victim of a home invasion, it felt like i experienced 5-7 mins of it. Long story short it turned out to be a real event that happened while I asleep. Down to the minor details. Ever since then it’s bothered me because months prior to this I had a surge of information that kinda just appeared that feels like it’s guiding me towards something, I just don’t know what’s happening. If someone can explain

Edited by John Q
  • Like 1

How did you confirm the details ?

i mean I went with what the homeowner and the article that got put out, I think what I’m getting at is what are the coincidences that I was asleep during an actual event but the number of assailants, the exchange of gunfire match. It’s hard for me to explain but I looked it over and there’s no way I could’ve seen it before I went to sleep. Homeowner says it happened at 3am eat, I was asleep by 12am according to my last few text.  

On 10/16/2019 at 9:39 PM, John Q said:

i mean I went with what the homeowner and the article that got put out, I think what I’m getting at is what are the coincidences that I was asleep during an actual event but the number of assailants, the exchange of gunfire match. It’s hard for me to explain but I looked it over and there’s no way I could’ve seen it before I went to sleep. Homeowner says it happened at 3am eat, I was asleep by 12am according to my last few text.  

Do you astral travel or do you have some kind of connection to the victim or one of the perpetrators?  Do you have details that were not in the article?  Could you identify the perpetrators, describe them?

I don’t believe so, the men’s faces were blacked out but it was right after the exchange of gunfire is when things I know started to distort because I started seeing guns that I own. So I believe there was a feed for that brief 5 mins before that connection was lost. I kinda created my own theory that would justify why this may have happened but I’m hoping a similar instance can occur so I’ve been somewhat logging my dreams

3 minutes ago, John Q said:

I don’t believe so, the men’s faces were blacked out but it was right after the exchange of gunfire is when things I know started to distort because I started seeing guns that I own. So I believe there was a feed for that brief 5 mins before that connection was lost. I kinda created my own theory that would justify why this may have happened but I’m hoping a similar instance can occur so I’ve been somewhat logging my dreams

It is a good thing to log your dreams.  You can get information from them but you have to remember the symbology.

• 3 months later...
19 minutes ago, 2raw said:

Do you think this phonenma has anything to do with witchcraft or dark magic? 

Do you realize that this thread was started in 2014? I doubt you will get any serious answers, so good luck.

Oh and by the way, never forget the law 3;) If this was a joke it will come back to you three times worst.:yes:

Welcome to the forum

Peace

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 8:38 PM, 2raw said:

Do you think this phonenma has anything to do with witchcraft or dark magic? 

While I would not rule it out of the realm of possibly their are many things we still don't understand. 

While I'd like to say without a doubt "no" I can't. In old times before science ruled reason ; people believed witchcraft was to blame. However, people blame things and call people crazy for thinking outside the box.

While this topic is not of the occult type subject. I think it might be best to ask in the occult area of the forms. 

On 2/17/2020 at 9:02 PM, Manwon Lender said:

Do you realize that this thread was started in 2014? I doubt you will get any serious answers, so good luck.

Oh and by the way, never forget the law 3;) If this was a joke it will come back to you three times worst.:yes:

Welcome to the forum

Peace

Many old farts still keep tabs on Nero topics don't you know ;)

I am so grateful to have found a thread on something I always believed was true. I’m at the age of 21 & heard about this whole seeing through the eyes of inner connected human minds when I was at the age of 20, late December right before my birthday (Dec 28). I now know there’s so many people that are potentially watching though me and I am so thankful to have such wonderful connection. I have learned the behaviors and physical state you reperesent means a lot to viewers so thrive to be the best human you can possibly be! I thankfully was able to get onto the SOBER path of life and change my eating habits to the vegan lifestyle! This was the best decision I have ever made considering I am happy everyday I wake up and I love to exercise fitness goals on the daily! I would like to share I have never had a remote viewing experience but I have been able to connect with lots of intellegient minds telepathically. I love to dream and project images almost like a open viewing imagination above me & I hope one day I can have my first remote viewing expletive but for now I know I first need to be in the best healthy state of mind before I can start seeing other people’s lives in a sense. There’s nothing better than seeing your own imagaination along with other imaginative minds. For now I could care less about looking into others (: I hope I could help shine a light on this topic! Love, TZEL!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TZEL said:

I would like to share I have never had a remote viewing experience but I have been able to connect with lots of intellegient minds telepathically.

Hi,

The term I like to use for those who connect with the minds of others as you described is "watcher". You can learn a great deal by doing this.

John

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had this experience of where i can see through another persons eyes a couple of times like when i was 4,7,9, and 15. It was so weird tho cause it was so real and i could hear what they were thinking and also feel their emotions. It felt like an illusion so i just brushed it off but reading all these comments makes me think otherwise. I've also have had the experience of seeing or foretelling the future multiple times. It really shocked me when the event actually happened.

Interesting! This with all other stories are taken at face value! There is no subjective science that says we can communicate telepathically in dreams or directly.

• Thanks 2