Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
GentleGiant

Seeing through the eyes of others

27 posts in this topic

New Path

Hello, I am glad I stumbled across this story as I have also experienced this.

When I was about 16 years old '30years ago' I was with a friend and we were sitting in the local hotel, there were no drugs or alcohol involved.

there was a guy across the room who I knew but just to say hello to, there was no romantic or physical attraction.

As I glanced across at him I suddenly have the feeling I was looking through his eyes and seeing what he saw, it only lasted seconds, this happened several times and only with that guy, I straight away told my friend who thought I was nuts and then I thought so too. 

This had happened to me on two other occasions with different people though I can't recall the situations and it was around that same time of my life and then never again since.

There is nothing significant that I can recall about that time in my life.

Glad I'm not nuts, I have just started a spiritual journey and this memory now excites me. 

Thank you for sharing your experience 

Krater
6 hours ago, New Path said:

Hello, I am glad I stumbled across this story as I have also experienced this.

When I was about 16 years old '30years ago' I was with a friend and we were sitting in the local hotel, there were no drugs or alcohol involved.

there was a guy across the room who I knew but just to say hello to, there was no romantic or physical attraction.

As I glanced across at him I suddenly have the feeling I was looking through his eyes and seeing what he saw, it only lasted seconds, this happened several times and only with that guy, I straight away told my friend who thought I was nuts and then I thought so too. 

This had happened to me on two other occasions with different people though I can't recall the situations and it was around that same time of my life and then never again since.

There is nothing significant that I can recall about that time in my life.

Glad I'm not nuts, I have just started a spiritual journey and this memory now excites me. 

Thank you for sharing your experience 

Stress can cause weird mental states. To be on the safe side, talk to a doctor and probably a mental health professional.