Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy Clowns Stalk California Town

Mapusoul

Again with the creepy clowns? This guy seems even creepier the the previous ones.

• Like 2

Yeah, thought this was reported not too long ago. But I guess you can never get enough creepy clowns wandering around. :no::passifier::no: Creepier than a ghost, any day in my book.

Solution: Uniforms for the whole town! Anyone out and about in anything other than said uniform shall be shot...........with confetti or hit with a pie!

• Like 3

These clowns would be no match for the Phantom Flan Flinger!

What? That's just a myth... Isn't it?........ :cry:

• Like 2

Every year, another set of clown sightings. You just never know where these wackos are going to. . . show. . . up--er----auugghh! AUUUGGHHHHH!!!! Ohhhhh. . . hhh. . . . . . .

• Like 1

The people aren't dressed up as clowns... THEY ARE CLOWN PEOPLE!!!!!

• Like 1

It's amazing. We laugh at Clowns in a circus atmosphere, but any other time and we are wary of they. Not blaming anyone, I completely understand. Clowns aren't funny unless you are paying to see them at a circus or hire them for birthday parties.

Obviously there is a hole in the Earths "Bozone layer"... Allowing these clowns to get through to the surface... USAMRIID* needs to be notified...

* US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious DORKS

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

The police must be bored in California. Arresting a clown costumed 14 year old for chasing other teens, and launching a full investigation into this none the less lol.

• Like 1

somewere i read that clowns is the idea of satan of what is fanny and i couldn't agree more. sadly tho i can't understand what is so special about clowns... i never liked them and i sure as hell won't call one for a kids party.they look like pedophile psycho killers

I would think that anyone "holding a weapon in a threatening manner" could potentially alarm people.

Those guys do look pretty creepy though. Could be they were heading to a birthday party and just got lost...then posted their own picture on facebook.

I don't have a fear of clowns but I certainly don't like them. I blame "The Joker" for this!

I once used a car wash in Bakersfield. I thought that was enough and moved on.

• Like 1

There a guy here where I live that stands on the side of the road with a wooden guy dummy and makes his mouth while he yells into a megaphone like its the dummies voice about how people sin too much and sinners and stuff he does it like once a month

• Like 2

What did I tell you guys. They're spreading. Soon you won't be able to go to your local grocery store without seeing several dozen or so of them.

• Like 3

Obviously there is a hole in the Earths "Bozone layer"... Allowing these clowns to get through to the surface... USAMRIID* needs to be notified...

* US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious DORKS

that was a far side cartoon, right?

• Like 1

that was a far side cartoon, right?

Yep... Tried to find a copy to post but it's danged hard to do so for the Far Side...

It’s all Fun and Games until someone gets their eye put out!

• Like 2

I had a clown doll as a child. Why my mother thought I would enjoy this was a mystery to me. There was nothing comforting about it. It wasn't even colorful. It's costume was gray with odd yellow blobs all over it. What child do you know tells you that their favorite color is gray? Who Wednesday Thursday Addams? No I expect she was more goth and painted everything black. That by the way might have been an improvement as it would have blended into the darkness. I used to take something and cover it up at night. When Poltergeist arrived in the theaters it thrilled me what I wasn't the only one laughing when the little boy did this. Hey new and up and coming parents out there, we don't like these. In fact, why do you? And to think so many thought the film "Killer Clowns from Outer Space" was a fantasy. No no, they are here and we must protect ourselves.

• Like 2

There a guy here where I live that stands on the side of the road with a wooden guy dummy and makes his mouth while he yells into a megaphone like its the dummies voice about how people sin too much and sinners and stuff he does it like once a month

Sounds like his act was a little wooden. :w00t:

• Like 1