Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Documentary claims to solve Roswell incident

UM-Bot

A new documentary from Germany claims that the object that crashed near Roswell was built by the Nazis.

The alleged crash landing of an Unidentified Flying Object at a ranch near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 is perhaps the best known UFO incident ever recorded.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/273723/documentary-claims-to-solve-roswell-incident

And wait for it...its on The Discovery Channel, which automatically discredits itself. I didnt see any 'experts' named in the story either.

• Like 7

And wait for it...its on The Discovery Channel, which automatically discredits itself. I didnt see any 'experts' named in the story either.

Even better here's a snippet from the site:

An upcoming German documentary however is set to put forward a whole new explanation to the ongoing mystery by suggesting that the object was in fact a secret Nazi flying machine

Amazing they were flying around up there for two years after Germany surrendered. Guess they finally ran out of gas.

• Like 6

But how does one become an expert if not by research and offering theories and evidence. If the theories and evidence are accepted, you start to become an expert. Experts are not born overnight. Also not all experts agree with each other either.

I have an old definition of an expert. It's a person that's at least 50 miles from you on the other end of a phone.

I'm also betting they will introduce at some point Die Glocke, the fictional Nazi base in Antarctica and might be able to get Georgio as a guest expert.

• Like 1

Even better here's a snippet from the site:

Amazing they were flying around up there for two years after Germany surrendered. Guess they finally ran out of gas.

:w00t::tu:

But how does one become an expert if not by research and offering theories and evidence. If the theories and evidence are accepted, you start to become an expert. Experts are not born overnight. Also not all experts agree with each other either.

I have an old definition of an expert. It's a person that's at least 50 miles from you on the other end of a phone.

Hundreds of experts are born overnight. They base their theories on fringe sites and hold true the known methods of fringe expertise.

1 - Make up things as you go along

2 - Try to remember what you said in #1

3 - Ignore facts and evidence when it counters your claims

3A Unless you can twist the facts to fit your views

4 - Always reference authors whose works have been thoroughly debunked

5 - When all else fails cry "Government Conspiracy"

• Like 4

Wait!!?? You mean to tell me that it wasn't a super advanced star ship capable of intergalactic travel that just happened to have engine trouble? How odd......HA!!!

Well there goes the Next Thread to be Locked after a few dozen pages and Diss`ess !

• Like 2

This is an old theory isnt it guys? What K. Arnold saw was this captured Nazi tech too or so the story goes. Ties in nicely with the crash at Roswell and all :tu:

Roswell,just how many times can this rubbish be recycled..

• Like 1

I like "an exert is someone who knows more and more about less and less until they know absolutely everything about nothing at all", which I believe I read in a Doctor Who novel from the early 2000s.

The other one is "an expert is a former drip of water under pressure" (ex - spurt).

• Like 1

Oh good. Next, this is what really happened on a nice grassy knoll. Been to both locations. Had a nice time. Weather excellent. Would go again.

It would be interesting to know which German broadcaster has given the order to produce this documentary. Based on this info, I could tell very fast, if this will be one of these "Mickey Mouse documentations" or a more serious production ordered by one of the German public service broadcasters as ARD, ZDF, etc.

As long as Ben Affleck is not among the cast ... it ain't gonna do no harm ~

Been a while since Roswell raised it's ugly head, it seems to finally be relegated where it belongs, the pinnacle of silliness.

I bet Annie Jacobsen is rubbing her hands together snickering in an evil fashion right now.

• Like 2

Why don't they just drop the whole roswell ufo debate for good and just stop talking about it the truth is nobody will ever know except for the people who were there and saw it in person and theyve been silenced or arent willing to talk so noone will ever know all the different ideas for what happened are just getting out of control now let's just say it happen and let it be

Oneday i hope someone will spill the beans.

Why don't they just drop the whole roswell ufo debate for good and just stop talking about it the truth is nobody will ever know except for the people who were there and saw it in person and theyve been silenced or arent willing to talk so noone will ever know all the different ideas for what happened are just getting out of control now let's just say it happen and let it be

I do not think it will ever die, but good to see the UFO version being relegated into it's real place as tabloid news. The Alien Version of Roswell is about as believable as the NE Bat Boy story.

Oneday i hope someone will spill the beans.

I don't think there are any to spill.

Roswell was a non story weeks after it happened,I can't believe it is still being speculated on nearly 70 years later plus it mentions bell shaped craft which means the utterly discredited Die Glocke story again.

The Discovery channel must've been chomping at the bit when they saw the subject matter contained 2 of their favourite topics-Nazis and UFOs

• Like 2

I already Cooked the BEans that were spilled, Served them up with Some Great B.B.Q,ANd Threw out some Good Times all to Boot ! As For Roswell , Well Go Finger ! :no:

• Like 1