Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blood Found On Wilson`s Gun ,Car

docyabut2

While there has been much activity spotting men wearing green in the crowd of protestors, I wonder if anyone looked around for this guy.

http://www.dailymail...onstrators.html

I know two guys that look like that from work. And another guy from Church. That is a very common older Caucasian look.

Knowing that my son had been shot down in the street and left to lay there for hours over a $5 box of cigarillos.

I know that if my dad found out I'd stolen even $1 of anything, he'd be all over me. I don't think the price is relevant. That is called rationalizing to yourself.

I wonder if Brown had any money on him when he was killed? Could he have paid for those cigarillos?

The last witness to the grand jury was Badon who said Brown was shot up close, so it going to come down if Brown`s hands were really raised of a surrender or of a lunging. I read there are other witnesses that don't want to be identified,so we don't know who saw what and how they saw it.

• Like 1

If I were them I think I would remain proud of the fact that my son had applied himself to school, picked up his grades and some needed credits, was accepted at a college and had an occupation all picked out. What would tear me apart is hearing a comment like the one from the Governor from Arkansas', "Kids make mistakes." As he pardoned his own son from a felony drug conviction committed at the age of 20/21. Knowing that my son had been shot down in the street and left to lay there for hours over a $5 box of cigarillos.

I think you meant $50 worth of cigars. Not worth death of course, but it shows us allot of his character. His parents should stay proud of him, but it had to hurt to see these actions from your son.

The Governor of Ark also pardoned over 600 other kids with the same convictions (having pot). You are picking and choosing.

Most people if they are trying to get away will flail about.

I would imagine that if a person had a hold of another, that the held person would try to break the hold at the source, and that if they could use their hands, then that's what they'd use.

Btw, Crenshaw's statement was that at some point, Browns hands were on the top of the vehicle.

I think Brown was trying to get away when he ran. Though, likely, he didn't believe he could (Because he'd already been shot and probably could expect to be shot again), and that is why he turned around. surrendered, or he attacked.

Oh, I don't think it's a question in anybody's mind; Brown ran to get away!

It appears to me that the wound to the back of the forearm Baden described actually did come from behind (evidently, it showed abrasion unlike the other two arm wounds) and that's what caused Brown to stop running and turn around... that second wound.

In addition, it's precisely what Johnson and Crenshaw described. Granted, they perceived that it was to the back, but I would think that would be an understandable conclusion to anyone.

Edit: I want to add that Crenshaw stated that she saw Brown flinch, so based on Baden's interpretation and Crenshaw's statements, that's certainly enough for me to reasonably conclude about the circumstance of when that shot occurred and how that wound was inflicted.

Edited by regi
  • Like 1

I know two guys that look like that from work. And another guy from Church. That is a very common older Caucasian look.

As far as Mr. Green Jeans look, you left yourself wide open for me to respond, "How did you spot him out, isn't it a problem for you that they all look alike ?"

Now if we are assessing looks, I'd say myself that I could spot Wilson's Kool Aide in a crowd any time !

That one report said two shots were fired in the car and Brown`s blood was on the gun and on the car, so perhaps two of those shots to the arms may have happen then,

I know that if my dad found out I'd stolen even $1 of anything, he'd be all over me. I don't think the price is relevant. That is called rationalizing to yourself.

I know right away here that your dad is not the Governor of Arkansas because he thought a sentence of 3 months probation and a felony rap was something his kid shouldn't have to carry in his past. Oh, by the way, the felony level of that CONVICTION tells you he was dealing a pretty substantial bit of drugs.

The price is quite relevant because that's what determines the level of the offence. Here in Ohio the value of the theft has to be above $1,500 to even raise it to a Felony 5. The next step up to a Felony 4 requires the amount stolen to be $30,000. I think I can even hear your ....GULP ...... You see I have told you until my face is blue here that they would have had a hard time getting 1 months probation out of an offence of that monetary value. That's not that they don't want to punish offenders it's because if they did assign sentences harder than that over this kind of shop lifting, the tax payers would be BROKE !

I wonder if Brown had any money on him when he was killed? Could he have paid for those cigarillos?

You bring up an excellent point here as to the Swishers. WHAT DID HAPPEN TO THE CIGARS ???? If Brown was carrying them in his hands which enabled Eagle Eye to spot him as the offender.... Did he get in those punches holding an entire BOX of cigars ??? Did he drop them at the car, then punch ???? Then run ??? Were they found laying by his body ??? Did I miss seeing that stolen loot in all of those videos ???

Let's just see how quickly you can rationalize where the cigars went to.

You know, Die, I disagree with you so totally most of the time but I do believe that there is a element in your nature here that you are going think about what happened to them and why their presence anywhere was never mentioned. I hope, like me, this is another little thing that just might seem odd to you too. :yes:

Edited by Vincennes

I think you meant $50 worth of cigars. Not worth death of course, but it shows us allot of his character. His parents should stay proud of him, but it had to hurt to see these actions from your son.

The Governor of Ark also pardoned over 600 other kids with the same convictions (having pot). You are picking and choosing.

If you had read back just a little bit in the thread you will see that I have pointed out the fact. Swisher cigars ALL come in BOXES ! I have checked three gas stations / convenience stores and the price of a "box" of ten Swishers amounts to under $5.00 (right now they are on sale at my gas station for $3.00). These boxes are about 3" wide, 4 - 5" long and maybe 1/2" deep. I believe there are ten cigars in each box.

Now, if you would take the time to go back and review the video of the convenience store. You will be able to see that is the size of the item Michael has in his hand, along with what looks to me to be a small bag type package of candy (M & M maybe ?).

If you also take the time to check out how your local convenience stores display cigarettes and cigarillos, you will notice the racks that are on their counters contain individual boxes for purchase. The do not heap up cartons of cigarettes or cigarillos right there on their counters, they have packs and single boxes on their counter easily available to their customers and personnel.

I believe it is actually the Ferguson Police Dept. that over-valued the item taken. Go look at the video yourself !

As far as Mr. Green Jeans look, you left yourself wide open for me to respond, "How did you spot him out, isn't it a problem for you that they all look alike ?"

Now if we are assessing looks, I'd say myself that I could spot Wilson's Kool Aide in a crowd any time !

It wasn't me. Someone in the media noticed that guy. Then they asked him if he had been there at the shooting and he said that he had. It 100% is the same guy at the demonstrations. It is not a judgement call of mine, or anyone else. He admits to being at the shooting scene and the demonstrations.

So all that has to be done is go to that Grand Dragon and ask him if he was at both places in those photos. If he agrees that it was him, then you have a story.

Edited by DieChecker

The price is quite relevant because that's what determines the level of the offence.

I only meant, in that stealing a apple, or stealing a plasma TV is still stealing. The punishments are different, but they are both stealing.

You bring up an excellent point here as to the Swishers. WHAT DID HAPPEN TO THE CIGARS ???? If Brown was carrying them in his hands which enabled Eagle Eye to spot him as the offender.... Did he get in those punches holding an entire BOX of cigars ??? Did he drop them at the car, then punch ???? Then run ??? Were they found laying by his body ??? Did I miss seeing that stolen loot in all of those videos ???

I'd suspect that the first cops on the scene would have marked them out on the ground and scooped them up as evidence... if they were not near the body. I'd suspect they would have been by Wilson's car near Brown's hat which was found on the ground on the driver's side door.

I thought the police's story was that Wilson stopped and spoke to the two, then left. Then realized that the two matched the description from a few minutes before and backed up.

And I still wonder if Brown was carrying any money?

• Like 1

Watch the ladies body language in this video from the Store Brown left...

Seems to me she thought he was doing something wrong. She was unsure what he thought he was doing.

Here is the door video. You can see other customers also looking at Brown. And their body language also says Brown is doing something wrong.

I think there isn't any doubt that Brown is acting badly here.

Anyone want to support what he is doing here as Good Behavior??

Doubtless the store owner has shoplifting happen all the time. Most stores do. And they have insurance that covers such, so they don't usually call the cops for minor thefts.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Watch the ladies body language in this video from the Store Brown left...

Seems to me she thought he was doing something wrong. She was unsure what he thought he was doing.

Here is the door video. You can see other customers also looking at Brown. And their body language also says Brown is doing something wrong.

I think there isn't any doubt that Brown is acting badly here.

Anyone want to support what he is doing here as Good Behavior??

Doubtless the store owner has shoplifting happen all the time. Most stores do. And they have insurance that covers such, so they don't usually call the cops for minor thefts.

There is no doubt that his behavior was crappy.

• Like 1

Insurance is pretty useless, in these situations, because of that nasty little thing called a deductible. It costs much more time and money to try and prosecute someone than it's worth. There is very little justice in the justice system.

• Like 1

Well, apparently the store says that there was no robbery, nothing was stolen that they know of, and the confrontation at the door was about something else.

Sorry but the more I see of Brown roughing up that cleck, the more I see of him roughing up the cop:(

The more I see of that, the more I think he didn't. Do you give a think to what he COULD have done had he had an intention of harming the clerk. Docy, all of your "thoughts" are like so many others, they are surface analyzation based on what "occurs" to you. You never seem to be able to go any further than the right wing reality that is right there in front of you in your own world.

This is about the twentieth time I have read your posted "revelation"(s) I'm sorry to suggest you are only able to"see" what the Ferguson LE and ME show you. You hop on that band wagon with one example of analyzation power that the fact that Brown was shot in the hand at close range reflects what happened per the Ferguson police. Do you ever give a "think to the fact all that that represents iss that Brown's hand was close to the car door when he was shot? No more, no less. Can you think any further into the fact we can't really analyize any further because the Ferguson police refused to allow clothing evidence in their control to be examined ?

Now I'm going to ask you as a parent ..... Just how you would feel if your son was shot in the line of duty and you weren't given access to examine the clothes he was wearing which just might show where his hand was more precisely located indicated by just how the gun powder residue fell.

Try asking your son what happened about 4 years ago when that guard at Cuyahoga was beaten to death in a closet by monsters he was given the task of guarding. He might just tell you that our esteemed Governor and our state department of juvenile correction interfered with every bit of the news coverage so to cover up exactly happened. Yes, I'm pointing out here there are juvenile monsters but what I'm also saying is that state officials from the Governor of Ohio on down immediately took total control over the news that was released. Maybe your son didn't want to tell you that those officials didn't even call his pregnant wife and tell her what had happened. Why ? Because their mistakes were behind what caused that situation. Ask him about it. It might just change your viewpoint and your penchant for relying totally on what you read in the news.

I gave you a "like" on your last post just so you wouldn't miss this response. Tell your son I'm sorry if I am going to out here how much danger he just might be in everyday and, more importantly, how he knows if we use past conduct of how Ohio LE / officials handle control news coverage of prison events, his family might just never hear from official sources the facts as to what happened.

I'm going to bet he knows very well If honest coverage will result in revealing official mistakes you will just NEVER HEAR the truth of what happened. I'm also going to bet he hasn't told you because it's beyond sickening. In Brown's case, Ferguson officials haven't wanted to admit what their own little gun slinger with a recent "commendation" was capable of doing. Either way, unless you are capable of looking for FACTS rather than what they want you read which is exactly limited to what they want you to hear/read, you "ideas" are nothing other than the controlled mantra !!

You want the other facts, let me know but keep in mind my prediction when you ask your son, he won't want his mom to know.

I hear it's going to be Governor Kasich for President.... God help our nation if it is.

• Like 2

Well, apparently the store says that there was no robbery, nothing was stolen that they know of, and the confrontation at the door was about something else.

I haven't heard this yet but we have never had any audio or ANY witness statements from the convenience store. I've always wondered why they couldn't contain themselves even in spite of the Atty General's request from getting that a video out there..... Why it wasn't backed up by statements at just how the clerk wasn't right there talking about just how he was threatened with deadly harm that resulted in HOW MANY cars being dispatched by Ferguson over what amounted to a shop lifting incident and pushing ?

The more I see of that, the more I think he didn't. Do you give a think to what he COULD have done had he had an intention of harming the clerk. Docy, all of your "thoughts" are like so many others, they are surface analyzation based on what "occurs" to you. You never seem to be able to go any further than the right wing reality that is right there in front of you in your own world.

This is about the twentieth time I have read your posted "revelation"(s) I'm sorry to suggest you are only able to"see" what the Ferguson LE and ME show you. You hop on that band wagon with one example of analyzation power that the fact that Brown was shot in the hand at close range reflects what happened per the Ferguson police. Do you ever give a "think to the fact all that that represents iss that Brown's hand was close to the car door when he was shot? No more, no less. Can you think any further into the fact we can't really analyize any further because the Ferguson police refused to allow clothing evidence in their control to be examined ?

Now I'm going to ask you as a parent ..... Just how you would feel if your son was shot in the line of duty and you weren't given access to examine the clothes he was wearing which just might show where his hand was more precisely located indicated by just how the gun powder residue fell.

Try asking your son what happened about 4 years ago when that guard at Cuyahoga was beaten to death in a closet by monsters he was given the task of guarding. He might just tell you that our esteemed Governor and our state department of juvenile correction interfered with every bit of the news coverage so to cover up exactly happened. Yes, I'm pointing out here there are juvenile monsters but what I'm also saying is that state officials from the Governor of Ohio on down immediately took total control over the news that was released. Maybe your son didn't want to tell you that those officials didn't even call his pregnant wife and tell her what had happened. Why ? Because their mistakes were behind what caused that situation. Ask him about it. It might just change your viewpoint and your penchant for relying totally on what you read in the news.

I gave you a "like" on your last post just so you wouldn't miss this response. Tell your son I'm sorry if I am going to out here how much danger he just might be in everyday and, more importantly, how he knows if we use past conduct of how Ohio LE / officials handle control news coverage of prison events, his family might just never hear from official sources the facts as to what happened.

I'm going to bet he knows very well If honest coverage will result in revealing official mistakes you will just NEVER HEAR the truth of what happened. I'm also going to bet he hasn't told you because it's beyond sickening. In Brown's case, Ferguson officials haven't wanted to admit what their own little gun slinger with a recent "commendation" was capable of doing. Either way, unless you are capable of looking for FACTS rather than what they want you read which is exactly limited to what they want you to hear/read, you "ideas" are nothing other than the controlled mantra !!

You want the other facts, let me know but keep in mind my prediction when you ask your son, he won't want his mom to know.

I hear it's going to be Governor Kasich for President.... God help our nation if it is.

Vin you don't have to tell me my Son does`nt know what thugs are out there. Both my Son and his wife were correctional officers and his wife was almost beaten to death, until a another inmate stopped him. The inmates had a kill list, so he quit the job. If Wilson is convicted there are many cops out there that will not risk their lives anymore and will not want to be cops.

• Like 3

Vin you don't have to tell me my Son does`nt know what thugs are out there. Both my Son and his wife were correctional officers and his wife was almost beaten to death, until a another inmate stopped him. The inmates had a kill list, so he quit the job. If Wilson is convicted there are many cops out there that will not risk their lives anymore and will not want to be cops.

I was telling you just the opposite of that !!!! I was saying your son does know what danger he faces every day and he knows something else TOO. He knows how LE and the Ohio Governor Kasich successfully covered up their part in putting correctional officers there in even MORE DANGER !!! How the entirely succeeded to hide what exactly happened to the point that they avoided even charging the thugs that were involved. Why ? Because that would have resulted in outing the tragic mistakes they had made. I was trying to tell you to use that and realize just HOW WELL THEY CAN CONTROL THE NEWS !!!

But you are going to sail on believing that LE is telling the absolute truth here...... Try considering this might just have included a terrible MISTAKE / OFFENSE BY ONE OF THEIR OWN !!!

Edited by Vincennes
  • Like 1

To me the video ofhim tells me more than the assumptions of others.

What does the audio of that video tell you or the other conversations of the "others" in the background ???