Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did a man fly by a plane at 35000 ft?

seeder

Is it a bird, is it a plane? No - it's a mystery man flying past an Airbus full of passengers as it flew over Macclesfield at 3,500ft

Pilots of Airbus 320 left stunned when a 'flying man' passed their aircraft

The man flew within 100 metres of the plane as it made its descent into Manchester Airport

There was no sign of him on the radar and neither pilot could see a canopy suspending him

The official report in to the incident said it was 'frustrating' they could not corroborate what happened

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2798083/is-bird-plane-no-s-mystery-man-flying-past-airbus-passengers-flew-macclesfield.html#ixzz3GnBwKzdL

• Like 4

What, no one in this day and age had a cell phone camera to take a quick picture? :rolleyes:

Ive said many times, planes should have dash cams! But the article did say it all happened very quickly

• Like 2

It was Neo and just confirms we are actually living in the Matrix....

• Like 1

I KNEW THE SON OF JOR-EL WAS ON THIS PLANET!!!!

yep.....a superman/zod joke.

Cutting edge of comedy I tells ya

• Like 6

Just what percentage of the Daily Mail's articles are made up?

• Like 2

Please help, we have lost our inflatable balloon:

inflatable-man.jpg

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 8

Might depend on who is tending bar and how generous they are.
  • Like 1

Haha! I wonder if he flew over 'White Nancy?'' I went to school in Macclesfield and nothing would surprise me :w00t:

Edited by Star of the Sea
  • Like 2

Easy to tell if it was a flying man...

Man with the ability to fly - "Weeeeeeeeeee"

Man falling from the sky - "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........."

Now did they catch which sound he was making?

That is what I was just wondering. If he was flying horizontally or straight down?

• Like 2

A large % is made up of nutters.

• Like 2

Was the plane standing still? I think not.. In which case it was the plane flying past the man.. Nothing strange here!

Unless he was flapping his arms?

an unexplanable man flying unaided,! no earthly equipment ! seen by 2 proffessional people on board a modern day airbus aircraft! over manchester airfield area uk, no radar fixing or parachutists in that area now thats a mistery. during daylight hours . could he be a experimental dummy from the mod, or some type of human looking robut drone ?

an unexplanable man flying unaided,! no earthly equipment ! seen by 2 proffessional people on board a modern day airbus aircraft! over manchester airfield area uk, no radar fixing or parachutists in that area now thats a mistery. during daylight hours . could he be a experimental dummy from the mod, or some type of human looking robut drone ?

But radar saw nothing, a drone would show up Id expect, plus NOT be in flight paths way

At 3500 feet then the Airbus 320 would be at least 15NM from the landing strip. My money is on a Skydiver, probably dropped from 10,000 feet, (there would be radar trace of the plane that he dropped from, but not of the Skydiver).

• Like 1

At 3500 feet then the Airbus 320 would be at least 15NM from the landing strip. My money is on a Skydiver, probably dropped from 10,000 feet, (there would be radar trace of the plane that he dropped from, but not of the Skydiver).

Again, the local flying club said weather wasn't suitable for skydivers... apparently

Air traffic controllers on the ground could also see nothing on their radar screens at the time of the ­incident at 1.30pm on June 13.

And experts from the British Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association said weather conditions at the time would have made it impossible for a lone flyer to be in the area.

They also told­ ­investigators the pilots would probably not have missed a canopy or parachute as it “would have been the most obvious object by a ­significant margin”.

The report added the pilots “could not be certain that it was not a person-shaped balloon” but that was also unlikely in the ­conditions.

http://www.macclesfield-express.co.uk/news/bird-plane-no-its-superman-7965793

That is what I was just wondering. If he was flying horizontally or straight down?

No idea what year it was, but commentary at the White Horse Show when the RAF Falcon's were performing: "Here comes the parachutist, lets see if he's going to land!"