Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remote Viewing

PresidentBruno

Do you think it's legit? From what I've heard from the people involved in it when it was a CIA project.... seems to suggest it might very well be.

• Like 1

I think so, as a kid I could project myself into other people and see what they saw for a few seconds.

I got real good at it to, I could see and start to hear what they where see and hearing

Till one I did it and had a mini stroke while I was at school, needless to say I stopped doing "that" after that

event.

As for the CIA doing such things, no they could never "hide" things like that with

the freedom of info act.

I'd put that kind of voodoo mind game stuff up to

some of the blacked listed off the book type

• Like 1

Do you think it's legit? From what I've heard from the people involved in it when it was a CIA project.... seems to suggest it might very well be.

Nope, it was an abject failure.

• Like 2

The entire project was a failure. All of the RVers were let go and they now are making money off of the gullible instead of the taxpayers.

yes.

• Like 1

I think so, as a kid I could project myself into other people and see what they saw for a few seconds.

I got real good at it to, I could see and start to hear what they where see and hearing

Till one I did it and had a mini stroke while I was at school, needless to say I stopped doing "that" after that

event.

As for the CIA doing such things, no they could never "hide" things like that with

the freedom of info act.

I'd put that kind of voodoo mind game stuff up to

some of the blacked listed off the book type

Do you really think the C.I.A wouldn't utilize remote viewers secretively , regardless ?

• Like 3

The entire project was a failure. All of the RVers were let go and they now are making money off of the gullible instead of the taxpayers.

You make no sense.

I may get a chance to try at least a little of the Remote Viewing stuff that's part of a commercial course that's sold by Ed Dames, the person who brought RV stuff into real publicity (such as it is) that says he used to be part of those government programs. I've had some interesting results with some casual "telepathy experiments" before, decades ago but nothing I'd point at as proof of anything. I'm curious to see how this goes.

• Like 1

I may get a chance to try at least a little of the Remote Viewing stuff that's part of a commercial course that's sold by Ed Dames, the person who brought RV stuff into real publicity (such as it is) that says he used to be part of those government programs. I've had some interesting results with some casual "telepathy experiments" before, decades ago but nothing I'd point at as proof of anything. I'm curious to see how this goes.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

• Like 1

You make no sense.

Why not? Hoaxing is big business nowadays, and the gullible tend to have very deep pockets. Makes complete sense to me.

• Like 2

There's definitely more to it as both USA and Russia have had black projects running for years. They even made a fairly good movie about it.

Edited by SolarPlexus
  • Like 2

No, It was the Defense Intelligence Agency and it was under a blanket project with the snazzy title: PROJECT STARGATE. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

No, It was the Defense Intelligence Agency and it was under a blanket project with the snazzy title: PROJECT STARGATE. http://en.wikipedia....targate_Project

Just as viable as this Stargate: http://en.wikipedia....argate_(device)

But not as entertaining.

Edited by rashore
fixed link

You make no sense.

Are you disagreeing with the well known fact that the RV project for the government was retired due to its complete failure?

Are you disagreeing with the fact that the RV people are scamming money from the gullible?

Do you really think the C.I.A wouldn't utilize remote viewers secretively , regardless ?

Those "Culprits In Action" (CIA) have caused more problems then we could ever imagine...and their surely not going to just throw it all out their to the public... :whistle: --- A little psychic awareness here and a lot of psychic awareness there...

Edited by NiteMarcher
  • Like 1

the RV project for the government was retired due to its complete failure

Please post some links to prove your claim it was a 'complete failure'.... Otherwise...

• Like 1

I met someone online a few years ago who had it naturally - so no scribbling just seeing.

Described it as like tunnel vision. No cold reading though.

I had a look at RV but don't connect with the method. Not sure why exactly.

• Like 2

No, that's a page to nowhere.

I'll just say that the "real" Stargate program is as fake as the sci-fi one.

So I can't post links for Wikipedia? WTF?

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard

Your link was missing the ) parenthese- I fixed the link for you so it shows up as good now :)

• Like 1

It was very serious. I think there was 60 Minutes piece on it. At least, I first learned about it from a reputable news source. Results were inconclusive and reports and data were manipulated to facilitate continued funding and it was eventually shut down.

Your link was missing the ) parenthese- I fixed the link for you so it shows up as good now :)

D'oh!

Thank you for the assist.

It was very serious. I think there was 60 Minutes piece on it. At least, I first learned about it from a reputable news source. Results were inconclusive and reports and data were manipulated to facilitate continued funding and it was eventually shut down.

Sure, the research was very serious. But the actual remote viewings they tried to harness aren't an actual real thing. It was a hoax...like you said, to get more money.

Good luck.

Those "Culprits In Action" (CIA) have caused more problems then we could ever imagine...and their surely not going to just throw it all out their to the public... :whistle: --- A little psychic awareness here and a lot of psychic awareness there...

hopefully ,more good guys are in the club....