Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Black-eyed child' reports hit the Tube

UM-Bot

I wonder who pays child support for these black-eyed b*******...

Then, when they are 18, they turn up at your door with their head under their arm.

Subways are notorious for their light/dark contrasts. You could be standing under an ultrabright platform light, but the tunnel ahead of you is dark as night.

That being said, your eyes are constantly adjusting to the changes in light and shadow around you. If there's an afterimage (stare at a bright light, then close your eyes) in your view, your brain might try to make sense of it. It might try to find some sort of pattern in the amorphous blob, and settle on a humanoid shape.

Twenty bucks it gets uploaded to youtube by one of the many pranksters. Black eyed children are the top 5 scare pranks. Come oooon.

Well it's only ....

TWO MORE DAYS TO HALLOWEEN! :whistle:

Thing is, I've seen a shadow person in my house, it's in one of this websites report things.

In the end, I don't know what they are. Do I believe in black-eyed children? It's an interesting idea, but it's still a bit too "recent" to be that believable.

Who knows, eh? I find dismissing it as a very "No Fun Allowed" response. Come on, just enjoy it.

I thought Black eyed children were revealed to be a fraud...

Didn't some guy come out and claim that his account (the first account recorded) was a BS Story?

Edited by Midyin

This is 47 minutes long, and tends slightly to the melodramatic, but there's some fairly interesting stories here, although I don't know whether there are any black eyed peas, I mean children..

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Valdemar the Great

Why is it when someone has a encounter with a ghost, spirit or whatever it is (and some are people of high character, integrity, etc...) there always have to be some stupid *snip* making fun of it or "I didn't see it, so it must not be true. Go be stupid somewhere else.

Edited by rashore
rule 3c