Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What did the pyramids originally look like ?

Saru

I think that modern archaeologist haven't even scraped the surface with the whole pyramid and sphinx thing! I think they hold secrets about past civilisations that are beyond our wildest dreams, I also belive the pyramids are far older than is presently accepted! I believe they could be hundreds of thousands of years old! And the egyptians found them and alterd them to suit their time period!

I don't believe there is an acurate method for dating the pyramids as you cant really put a date on when stone was cut!

I've always thought that humans have been around for millions of years, and civilisations have risen and fallen and been wiped out to near extinction and clawed their way back thousands of times over millenia! We are currently just mk5000 version and one day we will face near extinction too!

Il make a prediction that in the next 10 years somthing will be discovered that will change everything we think we know about human history! And it will change the world!

• Like 1

I think that modern archaeologist haven't even scraped the surface with the whole pyramid and sphinx thing! I think they hold secrets about past civilisations that are beyond our wildest dreams, I also belive the pyramids are far older than is presently accepted! I believe they could be hundreds of thousands of years old! And the egyptians found them and alterd them to suit their time period!

I don't believe there is an acurate method for dating the pyramids as you cant really put a date on when stone was cut!

I've always thought that humans have been around for millions of years, and civilisations have risen and fallen and been wiped out to near extinction and clawed their way back thousands of times over millenia! We are currently just mk5000 version and one day we will face near extinction too!

Il make a prediction that in the next 10 years somthing will be discovered that will change everything we think we know about human history! And it will change the world!

...and this would be based on a profound knowledge of archaeology and palaeontology? Please do share.

Remind me Saru... I think I read somewhere that the capstones of the pyramids (or at Cheops / Khufu's at least) would have been plated in gold sheets? Could be misremembered research

Edited by keithisco

...and this would be based on a profound knowledge of archaeology and palaeontology? Please do share.

Remind me Saru... I think I read somewhere that the capstones of the pyramids (or at Cheops / Khufu's at least) would have been plated in gold sheets? Could be misremembered research

No, that is most likely a Mason Myth, as far as all those who have seen the Pyramids before some vandals started using them as stone quarry they were clad in white limestone.

• Like 1

The Mayan La Danta pyramid in El Mirador Guatamala is considered the largest pyramid in the world. It's total volume at 2,800,000 meters. It's height at 70 meters.

1410292315050120.png

How old is Mirador?

While it is understood that there are at least 30 cities, dating from the pre-classic 1000 BC to 300 AD in the Mirador basin, in El Mirador an early uncorrected carbon date from a filling in El Tigre complex, of 1480 BC (beta 1964) is not associated with known ceramics of this period and would have been considered erroneous except that several other samples have been recovered from throughout the site from this general time period, including Zea Mais (Corn) from 2,700 BC in Lake Puerto Arturo, nearby. (Matheny and Matheny 1991) (Wahl, 2004).

http://www.ancient-w...malamirador.htm

Edited by unclefred