Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boyd Bushman's Deathbed Interview , crazy!

goldenjo

Hey guys!

Just ran across an article on a site, and apparently Boyd Bushman's video is getting trendy these days. He was a scientist at Area 51 and he died in August this year. Before he passed away, he revealed that Aliens were real, they were working for the US government, etc.

You can find a summary article here : http://www.inquisitr.com/1569327/ufos-are-real-top-area-51-scientist-reveals-in-deathbed-video-18-aliens-work-for-u-s-govt/

The 30 minute interview here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLkcM-bpdiA

What do you guys think about all of this?

Have a great night and please respect everyone's opinion !

• Like 3

Boyd Bushman

I had been very hesitant to post this Boyd Bushman video in Out There because I did not feel that it was truthful, to be blunt. My primary reason for this is that it presents a simplistic and almost childish vision of 'the aliens.' Whatever the origin of the experience of UFOs and their apparent occupants, it is very complicated and multilayered, and this is simple, simple stuff. But I had no factual basis for disbelieving it. However, Whitley Strieber, it turns out, knows a respected reporter who interviewed Mr. Bushman in 2012, and came away with two impressions: 1. his story was very weak, as was his description of his background; 2. he and his wife both appeared quite uneasy while the documentary crew involved was there.

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/out-there/latest#ixzz3Hb7XklIL

• Like 3

He tried to pass of Lenz's Law as Anti Gravity. And he insisted the gravity drop experiment the Astronauts did was somehow wrong.

Sad to see such a great mind reduced to this. In his day, he was a very smart man. Not so much at the end.

Also very sad to see such a brilliant mind leave such a tainted legacy. For his achievements, he deserved more, but made a right mess of it all right at the very end. I just hope dear Edgar Mitchell does not end up the same sad way.

• Like 4

No, I'm not buying it. This is more believable:

An interesting read from Area 51 vets who were sworn to secrecy for decades. An interesting item: The CIA used to make cash hush money payments to inadvertent witnesses of their doings. Along with verbal threats.

Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens or UFOs

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2011461015_area51vets28m.html

I hadn't heard about Boyd's passing....

Just watched the video and I'm crying....

Darling Boyd Bushman...rest in peace...

I'm feeling emotional after the video and the mind blowing things he said and the pictures...

And seeing him looking so ill and so close to death...but his voice was strong and his mind was strong...

As some here will know...I rate Bushman highly....I believe him to be honest and trustworthy...and a genius..

In my view he is a premier whistle blower ...but I think he may have been given clearance to disclose certain things...?

or at least he knew what he could or couldn't say without breaking the law...

This last video is a humdinger....wow....

candlesburning-150x150.jpg

Thank you Boyd Bushman....for your work and for your disclosure...

• Like 3

Oh, RIP Bob. :(

Here's the problem (and I've seen this problem up close and personal) when elderly people suffer from dementia the line between fantasy and reality can become quite blurred. After looking at that video I'm suspicious that this may very well be what happened to Mr Bushman. Without any confirming evidence, once again, all we have is another 'aliens are real' story.

• Like 6

Thank you Boyd Bushman....for your work and for your disclosure...

And thanks for his promotion of fake alien pics?

tumblr_nduvvdRw4w1trx1cho1_500.jpg

39013e20dfaf1e64033068f8bbaf40d8.jpg

• Like 4

And thanks for his promotion of fake alien pics?

You are saying they're fake...Bushman is saying they're real...

One has to make a judgement...(as you have done.. :) )

The subject of ETs and UFOs is not easy and deciding who and what to believe isn't always easy.

But...truth is...I find it quite easy to assess some people, to my own satisfaction...

I trust Boyd Bushman...I trust Edgar Mitchell...and although I'm new to looking at his 'stuff'...

I'm finding that I trust Philip Corso...and I trust Bruce Cathie...

(only Edgar is alive out of those four brilliant men now)

I've made my judgement...and I'm happy with it...

:tu:

• Like 2

You are saying they're fake...Bushman is saying they're real...

Im saying...just look at the photo's

• Like 1

Im saying...just look at the photo's

playing the devil's advocate here: if the old man really was demented and couldn't tell between facts and fantasy properly any more....there is a possibility he was propped up with those pics of that cute little alien dummy, just to ridicule him.

• Like 2

It sadly sounds like dementia to me & the alien picture is that of a toy, even the daily mail have that in their article....

http://www.dailymail...technology.html

It does indeed sound like dementia.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

It does indeed sound like dementia.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Thats the thing with anti gravity drives being back engineered, those harmful rays within alien tech can and in fact do, affect the brain in such a way. :lol:

• Like 2

I wonder how many people are gullible (or desperate) enough to swallow the 'toy' and the 'dementia' cover stories.... B)

:P

• Like 1

As Psyche said, and yes, something I agree with him on, I hope people treat poor old Ed Mitchell with a bit more respect when his time comes ...

• Like 2

I believe the government knows more than what they of course are saying. While I didn't watch the video, the fact remains that the government has always been interested in UFOS,Seti Project anyone? There is a giant satellite dish down I think in Puerto Rico and various listening posts throughout the world,and they aren't all listening to chatter from ISIS,North Korea,etc. For whatever reason the US and other governments don't want anything with aliens or ufos getting out. As a christian I believe in God,the Almighty Father. When He created man kind,that doesn't mean he couldn't have created other beings as well.

The Bible itself in Genisis mentions how the Sons of God found the daughters of Man pleasing and came down and mated with them. So who were the Sons of God? were they the fallen angels,or something else? Even if this gentleman is elderly and one thinks he has dementia,is it not possible that somewhere in the statements he maskes there runs a kernel of truth?

• Like 1

As Psyche said, and yes, something I agree with him on, I hope people treat poor old Ed Mitchell with a bit more respect when his time comes ...

Ed Mitchell knows what he's in for...just like Boyd Bushman did...

It is a brave man that speaks out knowing they will be ridiculed and vilified...

• Like 1

Hey guys!

Just ran across an article on a site, and apparently Boyd Bushman's video is getting trendy these days. He was a scientist at Area 51 and he died in August this year. Before he passed away, he revealed that Aliens were real, they were working for the US government, etc.

You can find a summary article here : http://www.inquisitr...k-for-u-s-govt/

The 30 minute interview here : [media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLkcM-bpdiA[/media]

What do you guys think about all of this?

Have a great night and please respect everyone's opinion !

An interesting analysis from the James Randi website.

http://web.randi.org/swift/bushmans-deathbed-confessions

However, in addition to explaining why the common reasons to believe deathbed confession testimony are unconvincing, there's a better reason why the testimony is not useful: They're doing it wrong.

Let's say I had a bunch of secrets of exotic physics and decided to do a deathbed confession. Here's what I would say: "I've been working on antigravity and warp field physics for the last 50 years, in secret, with the US government." Then, instead of showing photos of a spaceship or a blurry alien, I would add: "And, here are the equations. Here is a diagram for how you build a device. Here is a working model. Here is exactly how you put everything together."

In other words, it shouldn't matter who I am, what my experience is, or what pretty (or ugly) picture I show. What I need to show is HOW to do it. Just saying something doesn't make it so. I need to give enough information for someone else to verify it and duplicate it. Otherwise, what's the point? To make a spectacle before I die?

That's why I find this whole deathbed confession thing unconvincing and, perhaps more importantly, not useful: We have no more information than we had before. We have no way to verify any of the information claimed. No way to test or duplicate it. At *best*, we have another person claiming this stuff is real, and while he or she may be proven out with the passage of time, their "confession" contributed absolutely nothing to that advancement.

Until then, it's no better than any other pseudoscientific claim.

• Like 6

Hence my theory: UFOlogists always lose their ****

Edited by Karasu
  • Like 1

Was Boyd Bushman ever diagnosed with Dementia or Alzheimer by a physician?

• Like 1

Was Boyd Bushman ever diagnosed with Dementia or Alzheimer by a physician?

Wouldn't matter, Doctor Patient Confidentiality and all that, we would only know if his family let us know, and I doubt that is going to happen given his obvious mental state, I am sure they would prefer UFOlogy see him as some disclosure agent riding off into the sunset, such be the games UFOlogy likes to play.

Fact is he was an accomplished man and he lied removing all trust in his word, and about things people can check up on and kept lying for the last part of his life, it does not take a rocket scientist to work out what is going on here.

No doubt he lied either mate, that part is not up for debate, it is fact. And I am talking about Anti Gravity claims, not even touching on the fake alien yet.

Edited by psyche101

After the way he got rattled when he was placed on a discussion panel with Bill Nye, I would say it's a serious concern, I hope he has family monitoring this. He deserves more IMHO.