Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Creepy clown' attacks prompt ban in France

UM-Bot

A town in France has officially banned people from dressing up as clowns following a spate of assaults.

What started out as a juvenile prank has since become a serious public safety concern in some parts of the world.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/274310/creepy-clown-attacks-prompt-ban-in-france

• Like 1

If a clown is seen away from a circus, it should be immediately arrested unless it has proper ID. (I'm using "it" on purpose.)

• Like 3

Then what about all of the law-abiding clowns? Better yet, are mimes protected?

• Like 1

I always found this form of humor boring and sometimes nauseating, plus scaring the kiddies, so good riddance.

• Like 1

Kids like being scared though.

That depends; same with adults. We like faux-scaring but if it seems the real thing we don't like it at all, and neither do children.
  • Like 1

anybody else get that litle tune in there head that seems to accompany these clowns ..doo do doo doo doo do doo do doo do..

• Like 1

you all need to watch this season of American Horror Story (Freak Show) Not my thing but this season has a clown that is A+. Just watch the 1st episode.

Q. What do you do when attacked by a group of creepy clowns?

A. Go straight for the juggler.

• Like 5

anybody else get that litle tune in there head that seems to accompany these clowns ..doo do doo doo doo do doo do doo do..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...