Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

11 year old to postpone puberty.

White Crane Feather

That article is dated 30 September 2011. A lot will have happened since then.

• Like 1

Yeah, like hopefully CPS has taken this kid far away and given him a lot of psychotherapy.

Aahhhh yes. I see. It was just sent to me I assumed it was recent.

So I did a little research. At first it turns there is some story's out there, that Tammy was threatening to mutilate herself, so the parents were trying to buy some more time so that she could think about it more before committing to such drastic measures. But then I found a video where they seem a lot differnt than just distraught parents. What do you think?

So I did a little research. At first it turns there is some story's out there, that Tammy was threatening to mutilate herself, so the parents were trying to buy some more time so that she could think about it more before committing to such drastic measures. But then I found a video where they seem a lot differnt than just distraught parents. What do you think?

I have nothing but respect for these parents, I as a parent would stand by my child too. With that being said I personally will not post one word against or for them. I do not have the expertise nor personal understanding to comment one way or another. Therefore, I choose to respect the choices/rights of these parents/children and I know if this was me I would advocate for my child too.

I have nothing but respect for these parents, I as a parent would stand by my child too. With that being said I personally will not post one word against or for them. I do not have the expertise nor personal understanding to comment one way or another. Therefore, I choose to respect the choices/rights of these parents/children and I know if this was me I would advocate for my child too.

I'm struggling with this. I want to support somone who is transgender, but they are what they are. I'm not sure messing with a kids hormones is they way to go. Would they allow a genetic girl to take hormones at Puberty. This all seems very dangerous.

• Like 1

I'm struggling with this. I want to support somone who is transgender, but they are what they are. I'm not sure messing with a kids hormones is they way to go. Would they allow a genetic girl to take hormones at Puberty. This all seems very dangerous.

I understand, I think based on the video and article, it sounds as if they are informed, and struggle with this themselves, and have decided on a hormone replacement route until the child is older. It's a tough call, as I said my heart is with them. I think their heart is in the right place. It is not an easy issue.