Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Most Haunted Live!!!

Kira

I know that a lot of you are interested esp ones that can get Living Tv.

Most Haunted Live is back on April 1st 2003 and it's to be broadcast from London...... I've tried the number to see if I can get in the audience this time maybe third time lucky??? smile.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Halo_Jones

• Loonboy

• Kira

• Althalus

I personally am looking forward to the new series. Most Haunted has been a breath

of fresh air on the paranormal television scene. I just managed to see the Chillingham

Castle episode last night and now I've seen all of the programmes so far.

Best bits:

The orb coming from the painting in Culzean Castle

The shapeshifting elemental in Leap Castle

Yvette screaming and running down the corridor in Levens Hall

& The 'legs only' ghost in Drury Lane theatre...

Hope the series runs and runs.

great, good watching has come back.

personally I hope this show lasts, I would not want it to end after the 4th series or something, as there are loads of haunted places in England.

another live show will be excellent

Speaking of Most Haunted - some news for others like myself who can't get Living TV, is that the series will be making a debut on Digital Terrestrial soon on FTN.

So with any luck I'll get to see what all the fuss is about. rolleyes.gif

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} to SaRuMaN ...

sympathy vote huh??? tongue.gif

About time it was shown on 'normal' tv.

But yes I liked the one where Yvette has her bum pinched by a little girl is good.

and the rattling chaind in Drury lane and you heard them on the sound .....

blink.giftongue.gif

Y E A Y! biggrin.gif

Ok.... Fair enough I can tell what all the fuss is about because I have seen most haunted back home before I came to Uni (where I don't even have a TV, let alone Sky!!! sad.gif ) and to tell you the truth, it was an interesting show, but I'd leave it at that, a show. I tend to question the legitimacy of said show, because lets be honest, how many times have paranormal investigators turned up at a site and nothing has happened? Yet the Most Haunted team seem to hit the nail on the head every single time. David Acora, well... I mean you really don't have to be a wonderous medium to 'act' like you are being possesed. I can't help to wonder how much info David is pumped up with prior to the show's recording. Not saying that ALL of it is a lie, but lets say that if the show is running a bit slow this week they might be tempted to, um, lets say liven it up a little with David being possesed and Yvette running down a corridor screaming like a little girl...? Well I dunno, it does make for an entertaining hour, but that's it, entertainment. Just wanted to know what the rest of the groups feedback on the subject was...

At least u have interesting shows. Over here we have to deal with Survivor 1-4, The BAchelor, American IDOL and all these other stupid reality shows.

Thank God for Buffy smile.gif and Smallville.

Actually on The ANimal Planet Jeff Corwin did a special on prehistoric animals.

The Giant spider I would not want to meet in the jungle or the Florida sabertooth. I pity the natives who did meet it. Since it only died about 10,000 yrs ago. or something like that.

Other than that T.V sucks. That is why I waste my time on EQ and surfing the web, not too mention I do work sparratic hours.

Vox, You've answered your own Question!!

Its Entertainment!!!!! And I love It. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info CW. YAY MH is Back!, according to the Most Haunted forum it's coming back as 1 hour episodes YAY! and vox it's Derek not David and you say Derek is being pumped with info, looks like you need to do a bit of research too b4 you post lol tongue.gif

hehehe! laugh.gif

I might have to HD, but you really can't blame me, the last hint of TV I had was over in Xmas back home, prior to coming back to your cold, oh so cold country!! In any case do you think David (pun intended!! tongue.gif), might be able to teach me something or other about resource gathering?!?! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giflaugh.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...

biggrin.gif U know sometimes it's useful being home during the day.....

Most Haunted on April 1st 2003 will be broadcast from The Midland Grand Hotel

By all accounts it has been deserted since the 1930's...... and has had lots of sightings within it's walls.... and it kicks off the new Series...

I didn't get in the audience..... sad.gif but am off to see what I can find out......

Edited by Celticwitch_00

Ooh bounce.gif Ooh bounce.gif Whatcha find out Celti???? bounce.gif

Hey April Fools Day's a bit risky isn't it?, if something

happens no-ones gonna believe it. huh.gifbiggrin.gif

Only bits and pieces I've found on it but check these out... I would like to love to have a room there sooooo Gothic!

click here

And this.....

click here

user posted image

That is a really impressive building, I can't wait to see the inside

Thanks Celti smile.gif

Loonboy said...

eeeek

You Big Girls Blouse You! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gif @Halo

laugh.gif Nice save, LB laugh.gif

I was thinking about 'The Haunting' too

especially the descriptions of all the carvings and

gargoyles. smile.gif

I would like to visit, but maybe not stay overnight. unsure.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I watched it last night and was spooked about some things.

COMPLETE DOWNER was one of the "presenters" thought he was

in Blue Peter! Hope he doesn't appear on the rest of the series.

Spoiler - if you have not seen it and don't want to know anything about it yet, don't read.

Well it was good, the bits I watched anyway, but they started getting drawings faxed through, they all were very good and they had a large number of them, from different people, claiming to be in touch with the ghosts of the hotel, but once they had the names through, everyone claimed to have recieved the same names, that they could have picked up off telly.

Orbs were seen and Derek felt a number of things all throughout the building.

I can't wait to see the series.