Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Most Haunted Live!!!

Kira

I loved it, Well what I saw, Celti's sending me a tape of the rest.

I really liked it when the orbs appeared on command. (I'm taking it as if your reading this youve already read ALs bit so its not a spoiler) biggrin.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Halo_Jones

• Loonboy

• Kira

• Althalus

did anyone catch the most haunted live at dover castle? I seem to have missed that one at xmas, I saw the dudley castle one but not the second.

click here

Well I've just seen the hotel live special and I have to say I was a little bit disappointed

with it. The series is excellent and always worth watching, but the live specials seem

to leave a lot to be desired:

The presenter is very annoying and wants to hog the focus all the time, cutting people

short and reiterating what has already been said.

Whenever something really interesting happens, they either go to a break or cut back

to the 'experts' who jabber on about something inane, while, for example, Derek can

be seen in the background doing his thing and we can't hear what's happening.

Also, they got some really good 'orb' shots from the guys who went in there prior to

the live special but they showed only a little bit and carried on with irrelevant stuff.

And how many b-list and c-list celebs do you need, really?

Give the show back to Yvette and Derek and the rest of the crew - they're the ones

we really want to see.

Annoyed of England wink.gif

I agree with LB,

To quote the comic book guy "Worst episode ever"

And who were those wannabee mediums that were trying to grab a chunk of dereks limelight.

I really hope they are not in the new series, because it may make me reconsider watching.

mad.gif

Did anyone see last nights "Most Haunted" ?

WOW!! ohmy.gif Derek Went off on one when that "spirit" over took him. And all those spooky noises especially the recording of the baby gurgling. Yvette doing her usuall "ohher I'm scared" routine.

bounce.gifCOOL bounce.gifcool.gif

Can't wait till next week. biggrin.gif

I saw it. Well worth the watching, the new hourly length of the show really works for me.

The sound of the wind while they had the seance, spooky!

smile.gif

oh yes but Derrick getting possessed by that spirit......{{{{{{shudders}}}}} unsure.gif

You are right it does turn the blood cold. But you would have thought he would had some protection to stopping it from getting so bad.

smile.gif

I thought it was very intresting that they actually recomended

using Digital cameras to photograph "Orbs" . And the photo's

that they took were full of them. smile.gif

Although I haven't seen anything of the new series, I have now finished watching all the old episodes that were recently shown on FTN, and I have to say I really enjoyed them. Most Haunted is a very good programme, and well worth watching, whether you be a skeptic or a believer.

Looking forward to seeing the new series when it airs on digital terrestrial.

smile.gif

I watched the new episode from 'Brannigans' in Manchester last night and I

have to say I really enjoyed it. It was distinctly creepy and not just a little bit

frightening.

Derek looked totally freaked out by that spirit and the noises that were

recorded were especially weird. The baby noise creeped me out but did anyone

notice that the 'laughing' noise sounded a little bit like the little girl's voice in

'Poltergeist' when she is inside the telly?

Can't wait for the next one... eeek!! biggrin.gif

ohmy.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

eeek!!

LB.............. I think, I know Halo will agree, that myself and Halo will have to take you a haunted house to creep you out, just to hear you say that, as it cracks me up every time laugh.gifsmile.gif

Edited by Celticwitch

From what you guys have been saying about this show, I am really starting to get jealous.

I wish it was on here sad.gif

TheOracle, it genuinely is a great show. I have watched all sorts of programmes

concerning the paranormal throughout my short (ahem) life and I think that this is

probably the best one I've seen.

I believe that they show what they get and it's not faked.

Halo & Celtic - my 'eeeks' sound a little like Homer's scream on the chat sounds.

Not quite an eeek but more of a 'aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhh'. We'll have to do a

night in a haunted house..... anyone know one?

biggrin.gif

Cool!! An Unexplained Field Trip. bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gif

Last nights most haunted had a little surprise, in the room with the window and the coat of arms on the wall, Yvette and the other one got nearly knocked over by an unseen force, aswell as the tapping on the window.

Naturally they both legged it out of the room.

Damn but i have to start watching more of them.

Another brilliant episode last night. bounce.gif

And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, they capture the bed and chair MOVE on CAMERA!!!! Cool! cool.gif Oh I am SO looking forward to next weeks.

If you missed it be sure to watch the repeat on Sunday at 9pm on Living.

bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gif

Dang! We don't get those over here.

The best we can do is the now defunct "Sightings" which used to do some pretty scary stuff, like that one house where the owner had his chest scratched and you see the blood welts come up on camera.

Of course later on a scientific type says you can do that by simply scratching yourself and then thinking hard. I wonder how she knows that? Tested it, has she? Sounds about as strange as having a ghostly apparition do it, really.

I'd love to see these shows. Maybe they'll get syndicated over here. They don't (and probably won't ever) wind up on BBCAmerica, that's for sure..

Well I watched the Tutbury Castle episode and that was distinctly creepy. The funniest thing is that they're there to catch evidence of ghosts, but when something happens they fall over one another in their rush to leave... Lol.

The noises in the throne room were pretty good and the orbs were cool.

I thought the woman curator who dressed up as Queen Mary deserved a show all to herself, she was so weird.

huh.gif

The Dudley Hotel one was pretty good too. Lots of orb evidence and the shot of the bed and chair moving were creepy but, as always, they never seem to do their locked-off camera shots wide enough to rule out the possibility of a hoax. Why not use 2 or three cameras filming at once from different angles and then the evidence would be so much more compelling.

Yvette's face is a picture as ever.

Keep it coming, Living TV. biggrin.gif

I enjoyed The Skirrid Inn(?) last night (Tues), but their reconstructions spoil it for me as what is portrayed as 'paranormal' could be one of their reconstructions.

No-one will EVER pursuade me to go into a cemetery at night!!

Thoroughly agree with LB, they should use 2-3 cameras at once then I'd be more convinced.

However, it is a GOOD programme biggrin.gif

Not much evidence in the 'Skirrid Inn' programme unfortunately and I have to say that Yvette really lost it and I wanted to shake her and tell her to get a hold of herself - it was a graveyard at night and she was with 2 butch guys. Get over it. Lol.

Liked the location though.

I watched Tuesday's episode (I'm quite enjoying my hubby working away from home... I can watch what I fancy watching for a change!)

Location was a prison, centuries old...very interesting by itself, I like ancient buildings, but that's by the by.....

As no-one has yet posted that they have seen it, I'll leave my comments out for the moment, other than I WAS disappointed at quite a lot of that episode

sad.gif

LB, hope you get/got to watch it!

ohmy.gif Alba?

Are you talking about the 'house of Detention'? Cos I was very engrossed with that one... won't go into details until LB says he's seen cos it will spoil it. All I will say is that I felt for Derrick..... blink.gif