Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Most Haunted Live!!!

Kira

I'm with Oracle on this one . I wish I could watch an episode they all sound so good sad.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Halo_Jones

• Loonboy

• Kira

• Althalus

Well I got to see it so go ahead with your comments. I don't read this thread until I've seen the latest episodes, so don't worry about posting on here for my sake.

The House Of Detention was definitely a creepy location and Derek seemed to get incredibly worked up by it. Oddly, Yvette was the opposite - very calm and stubborn and brave, which surprised me. Go girl.

Not much evidence to speak of though. Only a light scratch, which could have been anything, and the creepy sound of footsteps. Hmmm.

I prefer the Brannigans one. smile.gif

rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif Ahh Good

Yes I liked the Brannigans one cos of all the things the happened there.

But this one I liked, because it showed that Derrick(don't get me wrong I admire this man) is not unflapable that sometimes comes across on the show... This showed what can happen if he is faced with a spirit or residual that fights back, and bloody hell did it ever...

As for Yvette I agree LB, she was a far cry from the wuss we had last week in a graveyard, esp as she made Derrick tell her what that spirit had said he would like to do to her......

I must admit after the 'Skirrid Inn' and Yvette being a major wuss was a little bit jaded about watching (cos Yvette always seems to lose it!)Can't wait for next week's now biggrin.gif

LB, thanks for letting us know you don't rea this thread til you've seen the episode, but us nice ladies ( tongue.gif yes Celti, you too!) consider other people you see!

I was SO engrossed in the House of Detention one, but very disappointed that they edited such a chunk of the show sad.gif

Was it 1867 that Michael whateverhissurnrame-is was born or died? If he died in 1867 surely the chances of surviving family being embarrassed would be slim?

Looking forward to Tuesday too!!

Sorry you don't get to see it Kismit and TO, maybe one day!!