Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Five Teens Arrested For Tossing Turkey

Art Vandelay

Five Teens Arrested for Tossing Turkey

Friday, November 19, 2004

RONKONKOMA, N.Y. — Five teenagers were arrested in the hurling of a frozen turkey (search) that smashed through a motorist's windshield, critically injuring her.

Police said Ryan Cushing, 18, threw the turkey from a car he and the other teens were riding in Saturday. It smashed through the car window of a 44-year-old woman who was driving in the other direction. She was in critical condition at Stony Brook University Hospital (search).

Cushing was arrested on charges of first-degree assault, reckless endangerment, forgery, criminal mischief and criminal possession of stolen property. He and the other teens allegedly stole a credit card to buy the turkey at a supermarket.

The other four teens were charged with criminal possession of stolen property.

Ronkonkoma (search) is in the approximate geographic center of New York's Long Island, about 50 miles east of New York City.

What the hell are these people thinking? That this would be fun? What did they think would happen when a several pound frozen turkey smashed through a windshield of a car travelling in the opposite direction?

When I lived in Kentucky several years ago, some punks took my girl friends headstone from her family cemetary (she wasn't dead, it was just her plot) and threw it off an overpass on I-75 and it killed a woman from Michigan. The police suspected it was her ex.....anyways I'm just amazed at the stupidity that is rampant out there.....

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• Dancing_Dumplings

• Barnacle Battlefront

• Frosty

Thats one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard! Didn't anyone tell them eggs were alot better?

God, some of our youth today are trully morons and need some serious help, before countless innocents are hurt or even worse!

blink.gif ummm....ok.....blink.gif stupid moron kids. if you want to throw a frozen turkey then come down here. they have a frozen turkey contest every year here disgust.gif diffrent high school football teams participate in hurling the turkey as far as they can to their reciver. its quite funny acutally grin2.gif Edited by Dancing_Dumplings

cool.giflaugh.gif lmfao. it's sad that the lady got hurt but the whole idea of a flying frozen turkey is heaps funny laugh.gifcool.gif

blink.gif ummm....ok.....blink.gif stupid moron kids. if you want to throw a frozen turkey then come down here. they have a frozen turkey contest every year here disgust.gif diffrent high school football teams participate in hurling the turkey as far as they can to their reciver. its quite funny acutally grin2.gif

364068[/snapback]

Where exactly do you live?

blink.gif ummm....ok.....blink.gif stupid moron kids. if you want to throw a frozen turkey then come down here. they have a frozen turkey contest every year here disgust.gif diffrent high school football teams participate in hurling the turkey as far as they can to their reciver. its quite funny acutally grin2.gif

364068[/snapback]

Where exactly do you live?

364181[/snapback]

laugh.gif boston laugh.gif the stations about 20 mins away from boston tongue.gif

Police said Ryan Cushing, 18, threw the turkey from a car he and the other teens were riding in Saturday.

Bloudy Neds again! How pathetic.

Grand Theft Auto is only to blame for this rolleyes.gif ...............

O_O ok... now I understand why we have turkey bowling every fall. It is to curb those with uncontrollable turkey throwing cravings. (honestly one of the stores here had turkey bowling every fall. You toss a turkey about 20 feet and try to knock over the bowling pins. The one with the most points wins a free turkey.)