Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] I can "sense" when an online friend is....

AmIPsychic87

Ok well here is the deal. I met this girl on an online social mmorpg game called Lucent Heart. We instantly clicked as soon as we met and we share identical not a typo identical things in common. It's almost spooky. I can tell when she is sick or feeling down or sad by some odd feeling I can't describe and when I ask her how she is feeling I'm right every time... she can't figure it out either.

To make matters weirder, I have lately ben able to "sense" when she logs in to the game. By that I mean I get this odd feeling, kind of warm in my gut. I first experienced it yesterday evening. I wasn't even playing the game, I decided to log on and bam she was there and turns out she was waiting for me, she said she way dying of bordem. To test this theroy logged in once every hour to

check to see if she was on. I did this from 3pm to 5pm. Then I stopped... I got the sensation again but this time it was like an electric jolt, I almost droped what I was carrying, at 7pm so I logged on. She was there and when I asked her how long she had been on... she just logged on! We live about 800 miles away and have never met eachother outside of the game.

How am I able to sense her?

Edited by AmIPsychic87
  • Like 1

Welcome to UM :yes:

I will just go out on a swing here and relate to what I have personally experienced and believe to know is true. (If anyone has some science involved, great, I love when these types of phenomenon are explained-I have tried finding proven answers to no avail.)

Human beings are super-computers and can convey, receive intake, and process so much that we don't even realize..We don't consciously think or know what is going on with our perception, our mind is doing over-time work, so to say, processing things for us.

People can relate unconsciously by how these connections work and how our brains perceive such.. Much like the internet, people are sort of integrated into a mass-consciousness grid, where thoughts, perceptions, moods, and such are much of an influence to others.

Saying all of that, I will explain what I have experienced. I have been in an online relationship where my partner and I just 'clicked', meaning that we got to know each other and couldn't even wait to know more and more, we had everything and anything in common, even down to food preference. Not the point. The point is that I always keep my phone on silent when I sleep and he works late hours in the business he's in. Everytime he'd send a text, I would wake up out of my deep sleep and instantly think of him, then check my phone. Every time that has happened I had woken up on a message I didn't even hear, but sense.

I feel that if you are 'connected' to someone you are in tune with how they are doing and how they are feeling.. Being an empath I can relate too much on how much I experience that is unexplained.. I am still searching for answers myself and I hope that my response will give you some help.

Peace and love.

Edited by SpiritWalker7

I'm just going to say that I have seen other threads made like this that are nearly identical. All I know, from personal experience, is that a lot of times we will build up events and romanticize them in our mind, especially if it's a girl we like.

Let's be realistic, and I'm not trying to mess you up here, but try to help you from falling hard. You likely play the game a ton. She likely plays the game a ton. I've played a game or 2 like that. She sees an avatar that plays and interacts with her in a fantasy world. You see the same. The personas you guys share aren't real. Sometimes people can bridge this gap from fantasy relations to real life relationships, but a lot of times it's just online fantasy role playing, ironically in an online fantasy role playing game.

My honest opinion is that you are trying to make a lot out of a little, because you're like me, and go crazy if you get the slightest idea that a girl might like you. You want more than anything for it to be true, so you try to make connections and draw conclusions in any way you can. My honest advice is to just not worry about any deep connections with a girl, until you meet her in a non-online fantasy game setting, and she accepts some advances form you. If you go too far into your desire for connection, and it turns out she was just being nice the whole time, it's a hell of a bad sudden fall after all that long rising you did by yourself.

Again, I'm not trying to tear you down, but build you up, friend.

• Like 3

You are not alone with this!

I am psychic (It seems to run in the family!) and i think of it as knowing things you shouldn't know. Connections with close family and friends are strongest, but i can also sense people online who i have never met or spoken with directly. Like you say in your post, it is a warm feeling, and a kind of knowing, like a question being answered.

Don't worry about it. It doesn't make you weird or crazy, so just use it and enjoy it. I'm sure science will explain it all one day, when it catches up with people's real-life experiences.

Hello,

It is my understanding and experience that we are all psychic and telepathic. How conscious of these skills we can become seems to be the question. It is true that with any skill, the amount of practice we have with it will determine our proficiency with that ability.

In your case you are becoming telepathically aware of when this girls plays the game. No bid deal. There are reasons for why her and not another. However that would present a different set of questions.

John

Update:

Well I told her last night online about me being able to sense her and guess what happened?

Tonight from out of no where and 5pm this time. I felt a strange tugging sensation like some unknow force was pulling me... it was kind of a light tug.

I logged in to the game and there she was! Before I could say why I logged on she asked if I heard her, she said she tried calling out to me with her mind! 0.0!

WTH?!

So I can recieve telepathic calls but I can't make them... I'm like a cellphone with a broken speaker!

So any ideas on how I can develop an abillity to "call out" or "respond?"

Edited by AmIPsychic87

Update:

Well I told her last night online about me being able to sense her and guess what happened?

Tonight from out of no where and 5pm this time. I felt a strange tugging sensation like some unknow force was pulling me... it was kind of a light tug.

I logged in to the game and there she was! Before I could say why I logged on she asked if I heard her, she said she tried calling out to me with her mind! 0.0!

WTH?!

So I can recieve telepathic calls but I can't make them... I'm like a cellphone with a broken speaker!

So any ideas on how I can develop an abillity to "call out" or "respond?"

Hi,

I kind of thought this would happen. That She would know how to reach out to you telepathically. May I suggest that you let her lead you in that effort to become more telepathically enabled. Ask her how she would like to proceed with it.

John

Edited by John from Lowell

You're loved-up. Enjoy it.

And welcome to the Ponderosa UM! :)

Edited by Eldorado

Just a few thoughts. How do you know it's a girl, and not a guy playing as a girl? Second, does she ever get on, and you don't feel the connection? When you get on without her, does she feel the connection?

ok attempting to answer in order:

>Well hard to tell but she seems to chat like one... so my guy instince says she is a girl.

>No I feel the connection when she is on and I'm not but not when she isn't on.

>WTH :huh: do you mean she can "feel" the connection? I don't know, only way I could know is if I could "call out" to her with my mind like she can do.

Or I could try to send her a telepathic message while were both on.

On another note JinxDeMynx, I looked it up and if it is a empathy bond three things could be true:

>We were together, as in love, in a past life.

>Due to this love she is able to access my Soul Space in order to "call out" to me.

>We are soulmates in this life. :w00t:

Oh did I mention we often say the same thing at the same time while chatting? I mean no lag so she can't be copying... instantly.

I'm an empath myself but I'm having trouble understanding how she can telepathically communicate to (not with) me if she has never seen what I look like in rl.

Does telepathy work without a clear image of the person? If so how can I do it? :hmm:

It is creepy I have to admit... creepy and fasinating at the same time. :D

Oh and _Only, its kind of hard for both of us to have a persona... because we discuss real life events and such, we don't roleplay like some people do.

Edited by AmIPsychic87

Oh and _Only, its kind of hard for both of us to have a persona... because we discuss real life events and such, we don't roleplay like some people do.

I don't mean you are play pretending characters to each other. It's more subtle than that. You see that character and associate the person behind it with it. No matter what real life things you talk about, your interactions are colored by a fake, game play world, which acts completely different than true life. On these games, people portray themselves as they want others to think of them; not as they actually are.

Welp, I've given my experience, but honestly, I wouldn't have listened to me either. I'd be more infatuated with the idea that I am connected to a girl I liked.

I guess some things take personal experience. As long as you learn, it can't be that bad.

Edited by _Only

well even if I'm wrong about it being a he or she it is still extrodinary that he or she can call out to me

like that since this has never happened to me from such a distance before. Now I only wish I could figure outhow to respond telepatically.

Stay in contact, and keep trying. I'm not sure how you teach this sort of telepathy/empathy. Do you have plans to meet in person?

well even if I'm wrong about it being a he or she it is still extrodinary that he or she can call out to me

like that since this has never happened to me from such a distance before. Now I only wish I could figure outhow to respond telepatically.

Could be way off base here, but if you want to respond telepathically, just set the intention, focus your attention on her, and give her a loud mental HEY! But that's me, I'm much more experiential. I don't think it's a figuring out kind of thing though, you just gotta pick up the tin can at your end of the string and talk into it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys

I'm new to the forum so cheers for having me :)

I'm a scientist on a personal quest to learn more about the latest scientific understanding of psy. From what I've learned maybe you are using a potentially quantum ability where you sense important and emotionally stimulating events up to around 10seconds (recorded so far) before it occurs.

I've written an article about it and the third paragraph down kinda explains how they hypothesize it could be possible:

http://brainblogger.com/2014/11/26/are-we-superhuman-part-1-feeling-the-future/

"One metaphor that has presentably described PAA (the ability presntiment) is that of watching how a river flows past an object, like a tree or rock. Imagine the river is your experience of the flow of time and the important event is the tree. The largest disturbance in the river is downstream of the tree, with the flow of water perturbed for many meters after the tree. This is representative of our conscious reaction to an important event for some length of time after the important event occurred.

Now, if you look closer at the flow of water near the tree, you will find that due to back pressure, there is also a small disturbance in the water upstream, yet pretty close to the tree. This upstream disturbance represents PAA, where we physiologically anticipate the event through an unconscious reaction to the disturbance caused by the downstream event."

Maybe because you are so happy to see your friend AmIPsychic87, it is emotionally significant enough to set off your presentiment abilities? What sort of time before they sign in to you sense your friend coming? What do you guys think? Possible?!?!

• 7 months later...

Ok first off here is some history. I have met a young woman several months back online... things went well at first so we tried online dating because we live about 639 miles, or 9 hours apart. Three months down the road in our relationship I began to have these odd feelings, like I would be mad for no reason or suddenly tearing out like I'm crying but I have no reason to. I've even texted her to ask if she is ok, right at the very moment when there was a problem and she needed someone to talk to, that has happened more than a couple times. Here it is six months in the relationship and its still happening the only idea I have is I am sensing her feelings. I've heard of that happening with couples in a normal relationship but as I said earlier this is a long distance relationship and we haven't met up in person yet. So am I losing my mind or is some sort of psychic connection forming between us? And if it is, how on Earth is could this possibly be happening?

Edited by AmIPsychic87
  • Like 1

Forgot to mention I've also been waking and feeling tired at odd times like I'm on her schedule or something. For example she texts me good night and with in minutes I go from fully awake and energized to almost half asleep...

(I'm sorry for replying to my own post but I'm accessing the site from my phone at the moment and I can't find the edit button)

Then when you get an ok from the doc ... post about this again .

People ... all over the place, through time and different cultures have reported similar

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

had a real life friend that I had a similar connection with. We learned to communicate without words or seeing each other by using a focus. We were both into dream catchers, so I made one and gave it to her and she made one for me. fousing on the dream catcher made the communication easier. Also we learned that we could leave "messages" to each other in them.

Hope it helps

We're all psychic to an extent. She may be bringing your intuition out in you. My feeling is that she is intuitive and her intuition is rubbing off on you in a sense. We are the company we keep so it's said :) Good luck in your journeys!

P.S. she also must be very intuitive to be able to have this'd impact on you, likewise you're very susceptible to her energy. It's a good energy, so see where it goes!