Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Loch Ness Monster footage emerges

UM-Bot

Richard Collis had been traveling along the side of the loch when he spotted something unusual.

The 58-year-old had been driving on a road overlooking the water when he noticed a dark object sticking up from the surface.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/274663/new-loch-ness-monster-footage-emerges

That's a log (or something similar). The tip off is that it's stationary. It never once moves during the video in what is quite obviously a choppy and windy day.

• Like 9

I agree with the log statement. That sucker is rock solid in the video, probably jammed into the bottom.

• Like 1

This whole "Loch Ness" thing is getting so old and redundant that I couldn't care less if they ever discover it or not.

One of these days they will finally discover and capture it and everyone will be all like "Whatever... you caught a water monster. whoopdee doo. Now go catch an alien and we'll be impressed."

I'd be too embarrassed to even submit a video this bad. I would have deleted it already and reused the data-space to record Spongebob cartoons or something.

• Like 2

Yup, that is definitely the Log Ness Monster... ;)

• Like 8

I agree with the log statement. That sucker is rock solid in the video, probably jammed into the bottom.

So many ways I can't reply to this here....

• Like 9

So many ways I can't reply to this here....

lmao... I got that.

• Like 1

It does look to me like it is bobbing a little. Doesn't look like an animal however. Looks like a branch.

• Like 2

Why do I torture myself so

by clicking once again on what I already know

there is no monster in the loch

But lots of waves and many logs.

again someone says "I may have found the ness"

not this time boyo, now put your camera down and put the bs to rest.

sorry, just got bored.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

Typo sorry *Loch Ness* my ipad is acting up.

Might as well off left it at bigfoot, same old, same old.

I will bet my life that this is not Loch Ness Monster, but if this is truly Loch Ness Monster, then I will willingly be brutally tortured, raped, dismembered, beheaded, disemboweled, ravaged and burned in Hell for eternity.

I will bet my life that this is not Loch Ness Monster, but if this is truly Loch Ness Monster, then I will willingly be brutally tortured, raped, dismembered, beheaded, disemboweled, ravaged and burned in Hell for eternity.

That's...quite definite.

In other news, another video of a vague, approximately vertical shape in a body of water has appeared. This video, which may or may not show a mysterious, long-necked lake creature, was filmed on a telephone. The confirmed presence of birds, plant matter, debris, and other vague, approximately vertical shapes in bodies of water has done little to dissuade the thrill seekers searching for both a monster and their own fifteen minutes of fame.

I want Nessie to exist. I truly do. But a million blurry videos of something-or-other isn't convincing.

Edited by theotherguy

Why do I get this underlying feeling you want it to be true?

• Like 2

Like many have already commented, I looked at the picture and immediately thought "it's a log."

However, just out of curiosity I put the photo through the special filter I have used to examine other photos of cryptids (MS Paint) and to my utter shock I saw the truth revealed! The red circle around the mysterious shape means this is, without doubt, the real Loch Ness Monster - finally photographed! :o

Real-Loch-Ness-Monster-photographed-by-Richard-Collis.jpg

• Like 6

On the (somewhat) sanity side, I think at one time there was something amazing patrolling the Loch. Sadly since I think there was only one, dating back many decades ago, I suspect that the mysterious creature has passed on to another great pond. What can I say, I am a student of Fox Mulder ... I want to believe. RIP Nessie.

Like many have already commented, I looked at the picture and immediately thought "it's a log."

However, just out of curiosity I put the photo through the special filter I have used to examine other photos of cryptids (MS Paint) and to my utter shock I saw the truth revealed! The red circle around the mysterious shape means this is, without doubt, the real Loch Ness Monster - finally photographed! :o

Holy sh$#! I didn't noticed the red circle!

Guys, this is totally legit. There's a RED CIRCLE!

• Like 4

The guy who originally took the photograph that started all this lochness monster stuff came out and said it was all fake, why are people still looking

• Like 1

This is amazing, I can see the baby nesses too, there one just below the red circle, and a couple infront of it....JEEZE i think its just given birth to another as i type.

• Like 1

The guy who originally took the photograph that started all this lochness monster stuff came out and said it was all fake, why are people still looking

Because the TV set is out of order and the liquor locker is empty.
  • Like 1

Holy sh$#! I didn't noticed the red circle!

Guys, this is totally legit. There's a RED CIRCLE!

Red color blind? Okay, I'm grasping at straws here, someone throw me a life-jacket. Nessie, stop nibbling at my toes darn it.

This whole "Loch Ness" thing is getting so old and redundant that I couldn't care less if they ever discover it or not.

One of these days they will finally discover and capture it and everyone will be all like "Whatever... you caught a water monster. whoopdee doo. Now go catch an alien and we'll be impressed."

I'd be too embarrassed to even submit a video this bad. I would have deleted it already and reused the data-space to record Spongebob cartoons or something.

I don't think she is getting old or redundant , I love seeing a new photo or video of Nessie, even a great new eyewitness story is exciting , 'real' or not so real, her legend has perpetuated through the centuries , Nessie is fabulous ! . I hope she never dies or becomes something people 'used' to believe in .

I love your quote under your name btw , I might steal it for a fb post :)

• Like 1