Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel approves law confining rights to Jews

questionmark

What does this law really mean?

1. Repeal of the “Rule of Law”

2. Repeal of Democracy

3. Installation of Apartheid

4. “Jewishness” tests

5. Government maintained lists of non – Jew,

what comes next?

Expulsion of all Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists. Atheists and of course, eventually, Ethnic cleansing to ensure that the State is “pure” and a return to the Stone age

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 2

... and in a twisted kind of way ... little Adolf did succeed ~ though not in the manner of his wildest dream I say ~

• Like 1

I think this is a mis-characterization of the intent of the law. They are not trying to imply they are better, they just want the nation to be recognized as being unique in the world. They are attempting through legislation to head off a crisis in the future where the rest of the world demands they give all their citizens "equal standing", even if a majority are Muslim at some point. If that demographic change were to come about, you can see how it might be a problem for the Jews in Israel, no?

Yeah! How dare the rest of the world believe in equality!

I think it is very wrong to find excuse for everything that you do - in what your 'enemies' could do. That is how Israel and supporters of their regime try to justify most of their acts.

After 4 attempted wars of annihilation against them I can see why they might be a bit jumpy about the intentions of those who daily STATE OPENLY that they want to destroy them. They make no secret of it man.

After 4 attempted wars of annihilation against them I can see why they might be a bit jumpy about the intentions of those who daily STATE OPENLY that they want to destroy them. They make no secret of it man.

Daily?? you have been seriously compromised by Israeli Govt propaganda.

Care to mention which nations have ever expressed this desire?

• Like 2

SOmetimes I wonder why many is even surprised that this is happening ~ it is not new or even the first ~

Biometric Database Law

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Biometric Database Law[1] is an Israeli law which the Knesset passed in December 2009, determining that fingerprints and facial contours would be collected from all Israeli residents, that the collected data would be integrated onto the Israeli digital identity cards and digital passports, and that a biometric government database of all Israeli citizens and residents would be created which would be used for biometric identification that would allow the management of access control, identification of individuals and assist in locating individuals suspected of criminal activity by the law enforcement officials. When the law passed in December 2009 it was determined that the law be gradually applied and that at the first phase, the inclusion of one's biometric data in the central database would be voluntary.

Opponents of the highly controversial law, including prominent Israeli scientists and security experts, warned that the existence of such a database could damage both civil liberties and state security, because any leaks could be used by criminals or hostile individuals against Israeli residents.[2][3]

Smart little Bibi has been at it all along ~

~

• Like 2

Well, this is certainly an ages-old problem for the Jewish religion. Seems to me that there is no progress, just strange cycles of murder and legalities and persecution of their own.

Flee to Alexandria, Israelis who do not like what is happening. Or dash out and hide in the desert. There is no more Sumer. Syria isn't hospitable just now. Just go to Alexandria, where there is obviously more enlightenment.

Oh wait, next they will tell you that only a CERTAIN kind of Jewish will have rights. I know the cycle.

But in reality, I think it is because the accusation of being anti-semetic don't apply to the government of Israel. Since the state of Israel doesn't follow the major tenets of the Jewsih laws, if you speak out against the SAtate of Israel, you still remain free of anti-semetism. The state of Israel is NOT the jewish religion, nor anything like it. So now, they had to move to show more massive control and bring the religion back into the state, so that the whole world can now, because of their wide-spread dislike of the state of Israel, be accused of being anti-semetic.

Why doesn't the state of Israel just behave in a more upright and honest manner? I don't understand it. They ask for hatred towards them. The state of Israel begs us to hate them≥ And this is not the religion.

FYI, I don't like any of the three Abrahamic religions. Not one iota.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Israel Israel uber alles. Funny how all the uberreligious fanatics are all the same regardless of their faith or nationalty or skin colour.

Daily?? you have been seriously compromised by Israeli Govt propaganda.

Care to mention which nations have ever expressed this desire?

Well it can't be Palestine, as that's not a nation according to the Israelis.

Hate speech is one thing but acting based on it is aggression. Especially if you make politics based on that while overlooking the past.

Hate speech is one thing but acting based on it is aggression. Especially if you make politics based on that while overlooking the past.

Sir are you honestly trying to say that the Palestinians are NOT acting on their statements? The essential problem is simple. The Palestinian will never accept a Jewish state in Palestine and the Jews of Israel will never be pushed from land they have historic ties to ever again. Choose a side is all one can do. A war is coming that will settle the question and no surprise there...it's what human beings DO. Either side trying to grasp the high moral ground is pointless with the bloody history of this land.

Guest Br Cornelius

Sir are you honestly trying to say that the Palestinians are NOT acting on their statements? The essential problem is simple. The Palestinian will never accept a Jewish state in Palestine and the Jews of Israel will never be pushed from land they have historic ties to ever again. Choose a side is all one can do. A war is coming that will settle the question and no surprise there...it's what human beings DO. Either side trying to grasp the high moral ground is pointless with the bloody history of this land.

The Palestinians are willing to enter into a negotiated settlement to establish a viable two state solution. This involves them giving up claims to their historic homeland.

Stop repeating the same lie as if it were true.

Br Cornelius

The Palestinians are willing to enter into a negotiated settlement to establish a viable two state solution. This involves them giving up claims to their historic homeland.

Stop repeating the same lie as if it were true.

Br Cornelius

The Palestinians ave never been willing to accept the presence of a Jewish state since the day it was first born. It is you who are either willfully ignorant or are lying. You must be a fool if you cannot understand the plain words of their leaders - over and over and over speaking of the removal of this "cancer" from their land. What part of that plainly spoken message do you have trouble understanding?

Guest Br Cornelius

The Palestinians ave never been willing to accept the presence of a Jewish state since the day it was first born. It is you who are either willfully ignorant or are lying. You must be a fool if you cannot understand the plain words of their leaders - over and over and over speaking of the removal of this "cancer" from their land. What part of that plainly spoken message do you have trouble understanding?

I have listened to their negotiators and they have clearly laid out the compromises they are prepared to accept to achieve a settlement.

Br Cornelius

I have listened to their negotiators and they have clearly laid out the compromises they are prepared to accept to achieve a settlement.

Br Cornelius

Frankly I don;t know why you even bother ~ you know its gonna be 'My God says it ain't gonna happen so you are wrong if not evil' :lol:

Br Cornelius

So you deny that any of the other rhetoric coming from various officials within the movement have any validity at all? I'm not talking about grumblings, hints or rumors here man. These people say openly, BOLDLY and repeatedly what they are about. Just as you and many others here deem Israel an illegitimate entity in Palestine - so do they as well. And have proven it by spilling blood for 70 years nearly. This is why I cannot take Palestinian sympathizers at their word. It is one thing (and even honorable) to support a group you perceive to be unjustly injured or oppressed to find a suitable compromise to move toward peace with. It's another altogether to be willing to simply take one group who are oppressed and gladly exchange it for another who are told in advance they won't just be oppressed, they'll be destroyed.

Not surprising .... HC Jews that rule Israhell have always placed goys lower than themselves

This thread reeks of Zionist propaganda btw

or should I say zio-nazi

Not surprising .... HC Jews that rule Israhell have always placed goys lower than themselves

This thread reeks of Zionist propaganda btw

or should I say zio-nazi

How does this differ from Islamic doctrine? Islamic eschatology embraces the same concept - that Islam be the only religion, basically ruling the world. At least the Jews aren't attempting to bring about their aspirations by the sword. And those same Jews send doctors and mobile hospital units to disaster areas, even patch up enemies who they wound in battle. Care to name ANY Islamic country that behaves in this way? My purpose isn't to denigrate one religion at the expense of another, but simply to point out the hypocrisy of those who condemn Israel while giving a pass to others who are far worse.

Guest Br Cornelius

How does this differ from Islamic doctrine? Islamic eschatology embraces the same concept - that Islam be the only religion, basically ruling the world. At least the Jews aren't attempting to bring about their aspirations by the sword. And those same Jews send doctors and mobile hospital units to disaster areas, even patch up enemies who they wound in battle. Care to name ANY Islamic country that behaves in this way? My purpose isn't to denigrate one religion at the expense of another, but simply to point out the hypocrisy of those who condemn Israel while giving a pass to others who are far worse.

Christianity teaches exactly the same thing (only way to heaven is through christ) and have been more than willing to slaughter anyone who disagrees.

Bias not.

Br Cornelius

This is not directly related but i can make an example... You know about vojislav seselj ( war criminal that was just released from Hague court because of his health condition )? He is released and he started to call on the same things which caused so much destruction and lives lost over ex-Jugoslavian area. To be honest his statements do wake up many old memories and also do make people think that nothing has changed and that many possibilities are opened again with such person being free. Should my country do something about it? Maybe bombard the place where he is and destroy few city blocks, like Israel did in Beirut?

Legally, maybe its possible to justify such action but to actually do it - that would make 'me' worse then war criminal but most important - people in Serbia, majority - don't deserve to be harmed because of one group of radicals and guess what, it's same in the whole world - majority of people don't deserve to feel retaliation in any way for what their governments do.

By punishing civilian population, among other things, Israel has painted bad picture of itself and has put hate in the hearts of many Palestinians.

You know that even Hamas was open to sign peace deal based on 1967 borders but a lot has happened since then... Have a link here, web site haaretz.com - click.

That means that if Israel lifts blockade there could be some progress towards final peace agreement but you know, Israel won't lift blockade beacuse of what could happen then, if they lift it.

That is, among other things, why i say that ' you cant find excuse for what you do in what your enemies could do ' - while overlooking whole bloody history of that area.

And yeah, i believe that if Israel lift blockade, return rights to civilian population which are not Jewish then there could be something done. Even UN forces could be sent there to guard borders and make sure that Hamas won't import weapons.

Christianity teaches exactly the same thing (only way to heaven is through christ) and have been more than willing to slaughter anyone who disagrees.

Bias not.

Br Cornelius

Yes, Christianity has a bloody history. But no matter how one may try they cannot lay that history at the altar of God's words - only to the traditions of those who called themselves by His name. IOW, Christ NEVER told them to convert anyone at the point of a sword. All of these casual equations of doctrines fail on that point. But the topic is about Israel and her decision to be honest about what the State is and what it is not. They will be decried as racist and evil but the truth is that's old news - they already are slammed by the world for both those things. That's the problem with constantly lying about something - eventually the effectiveness of the assault fails. The scripture said they would return to the land and they have. It states they would be isolated and be attacked by all the nations and that is waiting in the wings. Before you get too excited though, it also says her enemies will FAIL in the attack because they will never be completely removed from the land again. So when it seems like they are finally going to get their comeuppance they so richly deserve - just remember that it's a very short term event :)
  • Like 1

This is not directly related but i can make an example... You know about vojislav seselj ( war criminal that was just released from Hague court because of his health condition )? He is released and he started to call on the same things which caused so much destruction and lives lost over ex-Jugoslavian area. To be honest his statements do wake up many old memories and also do make people think that nothing has changed and that many possibilities are opened again with such person being free. Should my country do something about it? Maybe bombard the place where he is and destroy few city blocks, like Israel did in Beirut?

Legally, maybe its possible to justify such action but to actually do it - that would make 'me' worse then war criminal but most important - people in Serbia, majority - don't deserve to be harmed because of one group of radicals and guess what, it's same in the whole world - majority of people don't deserve to feel retaliation in any way for what their governments do.

By punishing civilian population, among other things, Israel has painted bad picture of itself and has put hate in the hearts of many Palestinians.

You know that even Hamas was open to sign peace deal based on 1967 borders but a lot has happened since then... Have a link here, web site haaretz.com - click.

That means that if Israel lifts blockade there could be some progress towards final peace agreement but you know, Israel won't lift blockade beacuse of what could happen then, if they lift it.

That is, among other things, why i say that ' you cant find excuse for what you do in what your enemies could do ' - while overlooking whole bloody history of that area.

And yeah, i believe that if Israel lift blockade, return rights to civilian population which are not Jewish then there could be something done. Even UN forces could be sent there to guard borders and make sure that Hamas won't import weapons.

The UN has cut and run every time it has taken the responsibility to watch over Israel's interests. Once again the world expects Israel to take the risk for peace. IF they do this under pressure (they probably will at some point) and Hamas does what they have said consistently that they will do - attack - then what? How many Israelis have to be buried before the world will admit that Hamas and the Palestinians they represent actually MEAN what they say when they declare that Israel is illegitimate and they will destroy them? This isn't a minor point, Sir. If Hamas even came out and spoke of peace it might make a difference but their whole existence is threatened if they do that. So on the one hand Israel is condemned for not being willing to risk for peace, yet if they do take the risk and their enemy attacks anyway the world never acknowledges that the enemy did wrong - or if they do it is only with words.
  • Like 1

Andy doesn't understand that in Jerusalem you can see Christians, jews and muslims living together and praying .. .. THe holy city doesn't belong to any in particular , it's supposed to be a place of peaceful tolerance. Ofcourse a Zionist mind cannot accept that due to placing jews before goys :)

• Like 1

How does this differ from Islamic doctrine? Islamic eschatology embraces the same concept

This has nothing to do with eschatology .... I doubt you know what that means .... You have radicals in all three Abrahamic religions so stop generalizing and pulling eschatology in it which is irrelevant

at least the Jews aren't attempting to bring about their aspirations by the sword.

Please ,,,,, get serious

• Like 1

The UN has cut and run every time it has taken the responsibility to watch over Israel's interests. Once again the world expects Israel to take the risk for peace. IF they do this under pressure (they probably will at some point) and Hamas does what they have said consistently that they will do - attack - then what? How many Israelis have to be buried before the world will admit that Hamas and the Palestinians they represent actually MEAN what they say when they declare that Israel is illegitimate and they will destroy them? This isn't a minor point, Sir. If Hamas even came out and spoke of peace it might make a difference but their whole existence is threatened if they do that. So on the one hand Israel is condemned for not being willing to risk for peace, yet if they do take the risk and their enemy attacks anyway the world never acknowledges that the enemy did wrong - or if they do it is only with words.

But my friend, making peace and lifting blockade doesn't mean that IDF should be demilitarizied :) Israel would remain only power in that area no one is asking for Israel to become a kitty cat, you can remain strong as tiger and also, have UN forces supervise everything that comes in/out of Gaza so that would still be kind of sieged area but... With chance of brighter future.

ps

I would donate for Israel's defence system too if they lift blockade :)

Edited by Sir Smoke aLot