Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who is the most sweet lady in the world?

tonylester75

Hi friends.

Can you tell me the most sweet lady in the world. I rent a new room in city, My landlord's wife is so much beautiful, I didn't seen such cute lady in my life, she is the most sweet lady as I have seen in my real life. Who is for you?

• Like 1

Can't say, I haven't tasted them all.

• Like 7

Most sweet lady... That would be 'Bajadera' of course.

bajadera.jpg

• Like 3

Myself... :-* but let me just check that with my husband. :cry:

• Like 2

Myself... :-* but let me just check that with my husband. :cry:

Now now, no need for tears, we ladies all know how to make the men admit we're the sweetest.

Step one: grab a raw chicken

Step two: put on an apron

Step three: grab a meat cleaver and start to chop up the chicken

Step four: call hubbie into the kitchen cos you just need to ask him a question ...

Now be sure to have that cleaver raised up nice and high when you ask .... er aiming for the chicken of course :tu:

• Like 8

The sweetest lady to me is the lovely young woman Im lucky enough to sleep next to every night for the last 7 years and counting. Oh how I do love her. :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My mother, may she rest in peace. I don't know who the sweetest woman is NOW, but it will take a (feminine) Herculean effort to best her. She's not just the sweetest woman in my life, she's genuinely the sweetest woman I think could ever exist :wub::cry:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The sweetest lady for me is working at that Indian restaurant, which opened this year. I've gone there three times so far, the first one just to have dinner and the next two times for two reasons, because i really liked that restaurant, the first time i went, and because i wanted to see her again. Apart from being very beautiful, she truly has the sweetest and cutest smile i've ever seen in my life!

Edited by FollowTheTrail

• 4 weeks later...

There's a few old ladies that I work with who are real sweethearts, who are all so gentle and kind natured.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My mom.

• 7 months later...

Thinking about my Mom who passed on Easter Sunday...I mourned for her on April 29th (what would be her birthday), upcoming Mother's day and her memorial when she is put to rest on May 29th, Memorial day weekend...I will miss her. :cry: