Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Book By JoJo

JoJoBinks

Its a story I started to write in 1996. I will just give you the blurb of it, and yes this is 100% real(me writing this I mean)

Well I just got out of jail and given a second chance, mom let me stay with her and start up again(age 21 at this point). So I quit all drugs and got a legal job, and decided to write a book or attempt it. And here are the details:

Basically a story about me in RL and then some things happen in the world. Tension starts to rise around the globe and a terrorist attack hits the US(I put a Nuke in DC, thank god I got that one wrong). And after that the economy starts to drop. Then little wars start to break out over seas(I meantioned 3 in the book: Iraq, N Korea due to nuclear reasons, and an ex-province of the U.S.S.R)(a couple of them actually).

Now like I said I wrote this in '96 and knew nothing about terrorism/news/politics really,etc... Knew plenty about getting high...

Seems to me the book is KINDA comming true......If anyone would like to know what I wrote next, let me know and I will continue this story.

If you dont believe this then just ignore this thread, but its not a made up story....Well it IS or was SUPPOSE to be, but it seems like its more Non-Fiction than adventure-fiction at the moment.

To Be Continued If So Desired....... Let me know. ALways wondered if I was named what I am named in RL for a reason, a prophet! blink.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoJoBinks

• racerette

• Bizarro

Top Posters In This Topic

you were named after a prophet...?

Anyways your story sounds strange to me...what next?

P.S. I'm glad to hear you're retired from your BB ways?

wink.gif

Yes my name is a bible prophet.

Well after it all goes to hell and we are commited to a bunch of wars over seas at the same time, the economy crashes, causing mass chaos and stuff. Then the US basically goes all crazy and the military go and hold up in military bases and instillations. And police etc from cities abandon huge metropolises due to the utter chaos/murder/mayhem in them. (Basically throwing us into a dark age medevil type of time again)

Luckily I am not living in any metropolis, and a place that is similar to what I wrote about. So I survive the initial chaos. I will leave it at that but throw in a comic relief: When I get down to Mexico they are patrolling their boarder and keeping US out. Aint it ironic biggrin.gifohmy.gif

Damn if this story comes true damn.......SHoulda wrote I went North to Canada insdead of S. America Racerette wub.gif hahahahahaha biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Jojo, you are truly one of a kind. im glad you joined the forum.

i don't foresee your story coming true though smile.gif

My story comming true:

1. It will.....the whole world will be screwed and survivors will be scarce....

2. It wont and MagikMan bans me cuz he dont get USA humor.......

3. It will but I dont go to Canada(my bad)

4. It will but I do go to Canada and get lucky like a MOFO!!!!!!!