Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pizza Hut lets you order with your mind

Still Waters

Have you ever been unsure of what to order in a restaurant, and wished someone would just bring you the perfect meal?

A new menu at pizza chain Pizza Hut claims to do just that, by using a computer to figure out what diners really want - even if the customer doesn't think they know.

The Subconscious Menu is a digital menu which features 20 key pizza toppings such as chicken and peppers.

http://www.telegraph...-your-mind.html

What if I picture a Domino's pizza in my mind??

• Like 3

Well its not really a mind thing, its eye tracking technology and if customers are not pleased with the computer's choice, they can start again.

I can see a few having fun with this new gadget.

I think it is a stupid idea. Just cause I look loveling at the bacon doesn't mean I am going to order it. I don't really like Pizza Hut, I would rather do a Mom and Pop place and get real food.

If you had a mind you wouldn't be in a Pizza Hut, in my opinion. :) :)

• Like 2

A great way to make lazy people even lazier. "Can't be bothered to cook, can't even be bothered to decide what to eat"

• Like 1

OK, that's just weird and stupid.

I Already know what I like on my pizza before I even order it.

Most people do as well.

I saw that and spent the most time looking at the things that I couldn't tell what they were at first. That doesn't mean I want to eat them but it sounds like a fun idea.

2 people looking at the same menu create the ultimate garbage franken-pizza, a miss-mash of both your horrible tastes on one pizza!

My mind would absolutely betray me. Id end up looking at the gross stuff for too long or just trying to stare at one decent ingredient so i wouldn't end up with something gross

Edited by Paranomali

This doesnt work.

I was wanting Scarlett Johansson on a pizza but instead got Peter O'Toole.

pizza hut's not the best restaurant chain by far, but i still can't imagine that they would approve of cannibalism.

Ominous. Lets hear what Roger Waters says about it...

This isn't mind reading ... yet ... but for some reason, the fact that we're even trying to do crap like this gives me a shiver. It's just creepy... get out of my mind pizza people!

Edited by Calibeliever

They might be able to figure out what type of pizza you want, but can they figure out why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Wouldn't a "touch screen" make much better sense as well as accuracy?