Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obamas's head found on Mars... lol

seeder

Scott Waring must really have no freetime after looking at rocks all the time, here he is again with...Obamas head :lol: I wonder if he knows Obama still has his head? What a load on nonsense spoken in the video too...

[media=]

[/media]

base%2C%2Bmoon%2C%2BI%2Bfound%2BU!%2Blunar%2C%2BUFO%2C%2BUFOs%2C%2Bsighting%2C%2Bsightings%2C%2Bparanormal%2C%2Banomaly%2C%2Bmoon%2C%2Bsurface%2C%2Brover%2C%2Bchina%2C%2Brussia%2C%2Bames%2C%2Btech%2C%2Btechnology%2C%2Bgadget%2C%2Bpolitics%2C%2Bnews%2C%2Bsecret%2C%2Bobama%2C%2Bart%2Bhead%2Bsnowden%2C%2BJustin%2Bbieber%2C%2Bgossip%2C%2B.png

http://www.ufosighti...lose-up-hd.html

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

From all possible 'heads' he picked Obama's lol

• Like 1

From all possible 'heads' he picked Obama's lol

maybe its a color thing?

I forgot to add his blurb....

Searching for structures on Mars I found this head. From the way its standing up I would say that it is a full statue, but is buried from the shoulders down. Its standing perfectly upright. It looks humanoid, but hard to tell with a sculpture. Most people are calling these rocks carvings, but I highly doubt that this is mere rock, but instead is probably a 3D printed substance with tech printed inside. Sure we see scatterings of rocks, but it may just be the remains of an alien civilization that was hit hard by a competing alien race. Sure hope humanity never discovers such weapons. SCW

:yes:

Photos description states:

This is the Spirit Pancam "Everest" panorama, acquired on sols 620 to 622 (October 1 to 3, 2005) from a position in the Columbia Hills at the true summit of Husband Hill. The summit region is a broad plateau about 100 meters (300 feet) above the surrounding plains of Gusev crater, consisting mostly of outcrop rocks and windblown drifts. The distant view in the center of this mosaic is looking from the summit into the South Basin, the region where Spirit will be driving down into and exploring over the coming months.

http://www.ufosighti...lose-up-hd.html

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Scott Waring is an absolute clown.

I came across a claim from him a while back where he saw a lens flare in a Google Streetview photograph and claimed it was a UFO with an alien head popping out the top! Does he even believe his own BS? Hard to believe anyone can truly believe they've found the volume of alien and UFO nuttiness he claims to have found during his "research".

• Like 8

Scott Waring is an absolute clown.

I came across a claim from him a while back where he saw a lens flare in a Google Streetview photograph and claimed it was a UFO with an alien head popping out the top! Does he even believe his own BS? Hard to believe anyone can truly believe they've found the volume of alien and UFO nuttiness he claims to have found during his "research".

Indeed .. and now he has updated his lingo by the claim it was 3D printed! :lol:

• Like 4

Indeed .. and now he has updated his lingo by the claim it was 3D printed! :lol:

Not only that, but "3d printed substance with tech printed inside". Whatever the hell that means!

I also love the % figures he attaches to each claim he posts.

"Chance of being a real sculpture head: 98%" Never any indication of where that number comes from but doesn't it make it look all sciencey and stuff by having numbers attached to your claims?

It's also worth noting that he no longer allows people to vote negatively for any of his finds. So many people were voting negatively on his website that he altered the voting options to "nice", "good", "great" and "wow". Very open minded and honest there Scott!

• Like 5

I also love the % figures he attaches to each claim he posts.

"Chance of being a real sculpture head: 98%" Never any indication of where that number comes from but doesn't it make it look all sciencey and stuff by having numbers attached to your claims?

You do know that 73.45% of all statistics are made up on the spot and meaningless don't you?...

• Like 4

Still looks like a rock too me.

• Like 1

You do know that 73.45% of all statistics are made up on the spot and meaningless don't you?...

63.12% of English speaking people could have told you that!

• Like 1

Still looks like a rock too me.

That's what I've always thought, too, but I didn't want to say anything because, afterall, he is the President. :yes:
  • Like 1

Clearly one day Obama will disappear, probably while attending a demonstration of some "cutting edge science" and end up transported backwards through time and space and end up being fossilized on Mars.

It's the only explanation that fits all the evidence!

• Like 3

How dare he diminish the accomplishments of those martian sculpters.

• Like 1

Democrats came from Mars. Makes sense.

And now it's uninhabitable. Go figure.

• Like 1

Well, at least "they" could have been kind enough to give him a haircut. :)

• Like 1

It does look like a face but Obama's?

Nah!

I have bathroom tiles that look like all kinds of stuff but they are still just bathroom tiles...

I was shaking my head in disbelief by just reading the title, now I have clickrd on the post, I shake my head in disbelief as to why I even bothered.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif.gif

• Like 2

1st joke; Obama is stoned on Mars...or was stoned....either way

2nd; Mars, the only place that wanted Obama's head

3rd; Mars Galleria now open, come and visit anytime!

4th; that rock looks like a rock.

• Like 2