Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a reading ?

Ozfactor

Ozfactor, many thanks for your reading, I really appreciate it.

I will speak to my mum about some of the things you mention and see if we can place the R lady. Historically my family is from both Ireland and Poland. I look forward to meeting Wendy :)

• Like 1

Thank you.

Thank you!!!

Edited by Brymstone

Hello .. Someone telling me to tell you 'let it go' .. An old back door with a metal screen , slamming at night . Lots of night sounds , in the country . You have something rare in your possession , you are going to think about selling it . Don't take the first offer . A female S , passed , she knew some things , but decided to let sleeping dogs lie . A male was accused wrongly . If you don't know , you will . There is problems with the ground around your living place . A tripping hazard . Check it out . There was a fantastic phone call , I am getting the number 20 related to this phone call . It was important , remember it ... Don't worry about Sam and do not worry about the fire fighter . A man wearing a brown hat, coat and with a cigerrette will need your help , you will be mad at first, but it will come to pass he will actually help you , in a big way ! ... Someone missing .. There is a house number 18 , a street name starting with B . The windows didn't lock on another house .. Some problem with left leg or foot . Don't be fooled by a T .. I can see wild storms , lightning and thunder, strong winds .. hail stones .. a car with children not wearing seatbelts, the 70's . a female in your family knows the story , your will remember it when they tell you about it .. bumpy road bumpy ride .. You are heading into a turbulent time , sometimes you are going to have to hold on with everything you got , you can do it , you are not a weak person . These hard times will benefit you , though at the time you will not be thinking that ... A lovely man in a black suit, top hat and smile , cigar, dog on a leash and fingers tapping a rhythm on a table .. old wooden furniture with ornate edging . You can help people with your strengths , you have an ability to carry people over hard times . You have a history of helping people . people say nice things about you . you are a good person ... thank you and watch out for the tripping hazard in the yard and remember the bumpy car ride when it is told to you , it has a meaning that would bring a weaker person to their knees .

Hi OzFactor,

Thank you for this reading, although it has left me quite confused.

I don't think I have any rare possessions. Is the living place consider the house or is it the city I live in?

For female S, passed , did you mean passed away or just went on with her life?

I also don't know of any fire fighters either >_<! And I was wondering if Sam could be consider a relative..

Also, hugely confuse at the 70's part. I have not be born yet.

I'll think about this reading again later but I just want to thank you again for taking the time to give me and everyone else a reading :)

Have a nice day OzFactor.

Thank you.

Hello .. There is someone behind the bars, looking in at the gold . A family heirloom , it is beautiful . From 2 men , both passed, one old and one young . A lot of suffering in your ancestors past . Each generation doing everything possible to escape that suffering . Rich, red curtains . An unmarried mother . Patches of blue . Sewing , darning . A warm fire .. A man yelling and a flickering candle . Your sensitivity is known to your family . A male could not control his anger. Olive branches are being offered . 2 rays of light , 2 passed at the same time . Strong family ties . The letter B , the colour green and the number 3 .gold . More candles . Religion imagery from Catholicism .... fields of yellow , a boy running through .. a family with 2 children . Someone keeps a lighted candle . A flag with the colour blue and maybe the colour gold . You have been in doubt , keep reading , keep going forward , don't give up studying . A father who was full of love and a father full of anger . Not necessarily your Father , but this is what is being presented . Your oldest friend will soon make an announcement . You will hear something about someone , your intuition is correct , it was about that person you thought of . Intuition comes from your Mothers side , they needed it to survive . You are very intuitive . There is someone in the centre, surrounded by loved ones . I can see beautifully crafted stone steps . I can see a sad story , involving 2 men . Work , I can see pens and paper . Romance, I can see someone older, but not much older . You are holding onto something that drags you down . You think it is tied to you , like a ball and chain . Start working on letting it go , you will make great advances once you let go . It is like you are holding something that is keeping you submerged under 6 foot of water, I can see you letting go and shooting to the surface . You have an affinity with trees , with nature . Don't let that go . If you have let it go , start getting it back . A road through snow covered mountains . You were hurt , it is being acknowledged . Someone is blowing handfull's of snow ? towards you in a endearing manner , someone you love and remember often . They remember you often too . :) . You are starting to become more grounded , anchored . The opposite to how you have been . This is a good thing . A dear Aunt and a relative on your Mothers side , a Great Aunt . A relative has something of yours and you don't know they have it , it will be returned to you late in your life, it will make you cry . It is from your M . Thank you , I have been asked to tell you that sometimes when we run down a hill too fast, we will stumble and fall , slow and steady wins the race .

Thank you Ozfactor ,( hugs)

Is it O.K to ask , is the lady you spoke of near the end of the reading , is she still with us on earth ? or is she my nanny, my grandma that left when i was about 6yrs. old ? she was like my mum. I love and miss her dearly. I was told by someone that( I did not know) that my grandmother has a very strong presence around me that's how that person introduced their self to me.

I would love to know for certain who the 3 are behind me. It could be my nanny, my brother, and my step dad. My brother was only 28 when he crossed over. I wonder about him a lot. It's only been a few yrs .

Oz , I had a dream and I wanted to call my brother , but everything just took up all my time and energy . If only I would of just called him , maybe the course would of changed. I don't know, but it really hurts me . I feel like I failed him. And , I'm so sorry. It bothers me .

Hello Reann , I do not know who the lady was , other then the description and her sickness and the G . Much love from that lady . The 3 standing behind you Reann are your loved ones, very proud of you , I do not know who they are, but you do :) . What we think of as sorrow, as guilt, as shame , as regret , we do not take those things with us when we leave our material bodies, they are lessons we learn from . That is why some readings are confusing, they can't tell you all the answers, you have to work them out yourself . If you dreamt of your brother , he has been on your subconscious mind , you have released some pain in that dream . I don't think you let your brother down, it is something to learn a lesson from , when You learn that lesson, you can teach it to others . You will use what you learn to help others ........... Remember your family is so proud of you and they love you and you love them x
  • Like 1

Hi OzFactor,

Thank you for this reading, although it has left me quite confused.

I don't think I have any rare possessions. Is the living place consider the house or is it the city I live in?

For female S, passed , did you mean passed away or just went on with her life?

I also don't know of any fire fighters either >_<! And I was wondering if Sam could be consider a relative..

Also, hugely confuse at the 70's part. I have not be born yet.

I'll think about this reading again later but I just want to thank you again for taking the time to give me and everyone else a reading :)

Have a nice day OzFactor.

Hello . You will remember the 1970's car story,but not because you were in it , but because you have been told it before . There is a certain part of the story , that when it is told to you , it will unlock a connection . There was singing involved in the story .When you hear the story again, you will remember and it will be profound . The rare item is related to the man tapping his fingers on a wooden table , it involves ornate wood work . It was created to help you, there will a time in your life you will have to sell it , that is its purpose , to help you :) . Sometimes it will take a few days to make a connection with a reading , an Aha moment . Don't try to understand a reading in one quick sitting . Meditate on it , it is your message, it is a reading of your life , take the imagery and read it , for example with Sam, there was no mention of his relationship with you , so of course he could be family .. Don't worry if you cannot place a fire man , you will know when he appears . With readings it also helps to mention to family and friends you had a reading , they can connect the dots for you and make connections with the parts that confuse you . Thanks for writing back to me :) I hope some of the confusion is cleared up.. Let me know when you make a connection with the parts of the reading that have no meaning to you at this time ... x

Ozfactor, many thanks for your reading, I really appreciate it.

I will speak to my mum about some of the things you mention and see if we can place the R lady. Historically my family is from both Ireland and Poland. I look forward to meeting Wendy :)

Hello , try to de code the R ......... Are , A.R.E , A Re ..... The female R is connected to your Mother . Thank you Moon Gazer x

Hey Ozfactor.thank you.Never been too quite sure if theres a past life concerning me,kinda feel like maybe this is my first go-around.Anyway,would be interested.

THANKS

Hello Ozfactor

May i know what is the reading about?

If you don't mind, Please read mine.

A big thank you..... :D :D :D:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by Electrika

Thank you :)

Hello , Sunsets , photos of sunsets , a traveller , this person wants to be remembered , the letter C and a Charlie or Charly .. Horses , old cars and radios . C is female , I am not sure of Charlie or Charly . C from your Mothers side . Your birth . Something going on causing distress . You will be fined soon, you will get a ticket with a dollar amount on it , that you will have to pay . The ticket is actually a message for you . After you get the ticket, you will come back and re read this reading . There is a stage , for singing . The person who told you stories when you were young , he wants to be remembered, but you never forget him , he wants you to know he never forgets you either . There is a line of people , barefoot , looking down . They are in rags . A twisted back , physio visits . something being placed on the back , warm pieces of material ? smelling linament . A connection with A and it was another country , they have passed , you did not know . I have been offered grape vines and fig leaves to give to you , remembering jars of preserves and pickles . A kitchen full of home baking smells , a heavy hand and a stern voice but a loving heart with a life time of experience . This lady was wise , she knew old ways , she knew old remedies and had her Mothers recipes . Her Mother died young , a shadow on her heart . GrandMother . GrandFather. Dogs and barking , chains and kennels . you were afraid . The colour red will appear , it will be someones hair , you will be doing yourself a favour to introduce yourself . you will be holding a drinking glass when you see them . Female .......................... The letter T , male . there was an accident , it involved a tractor and water , it was wet , a wet day . You have been given some information from your Fathers side , it was misleading , if you know what this means, seek out the truth , it will be beneficial, not only for you . it will bring peace . If you seek it out , you will find it . Happiness is never from you , someone has your happiness in their hands and you could not ask for your heart to be in better hands . There is love around you . There is a contentment . There is something you will need, you will need it at night , you will think of it during the day, act on that because if you don't , the night will be long . a medicine or a spray . Gary says hello . There was an unusual period in your life , I am being told that you made it through some hard times . An unusual relationship with someone . there is the colour blue . You will be confronted with a crossing in your life , it will be when you don't expect it , but if you put in the effort now, the crossing will be a step to cross, but if you don't put in the effort, it will be chasm . A school with a bell tower and bell . bus rides . bags of lollies . There is a word I am hearing repeatedly , the word no , from your past , something to do with a pet . and a male figure in your life . There was 3 back steps and a clothes line . also 3 is being shown on a wall . a white wall ........There is a P , a Penny , a name that has another meaning , for money . A dress that was caught in a car door and another dress that was not meant for them . Those images are showing me someone was offended over something trivial . The P tried not to be easily offended but someone else was offended by P and there was a hurt . There is a room , prepared with flowers , someone had died . 1973 . heavy rain . ........................... A Mr . J has made an appearance and he was respected and his opinions valued . He was buried with something in his pocket, it is in his fingers , a dice ? .. the number 6 is behind Mr. J . a very large 6 . It has meaning . It has a history . It will be revealed to you in a letter . Mr .J had dogs . He had to go, he was given no choices he tells me , he is sorry . He wants to say to a female in your family . There is an offering of some kind of bread or cake , it is not something I am familiar with . From Mr J to Terry . ................ An Anne and a T . related . ........ I have the strongest impression that rain, a flood damaged something, a car , an accident ? . ............. You will have a deep issue trouble you , concerning a female related to you , a close relative . You will need to be strong , not just for yourself, but for those around you . There is a collection of books , some have hand writing inside their jackets . some are from your family who have passed ........... Someone very close to you will confide in you , hear them out before you judge them . You won't believe them , that is ok , they just needed someone to talk to, and it makes no difference if you believe them or not . As soon as they confide in you , you will think of this reading . Something in this reading is for them . I don't know what it is . I am seeing frogs in a tin can and tadpoles in a glass jar , it is a print on a wall . Inside the house that has the frog print on their kitchen wall, there is a bedroom that is separate from the others, there is a black doll in the room and an old tin money box that has long lost its key, inside the money box is a forgotten note, it will bring smiles . There are stairs going out the back and an outside toilet , on the back verandah , the house had meaning to your childhood . and a house with a hall way , high roof, hanging round light shade, green, glass . there was a wooden floor, but it was carpeted . Next to the door that goes into the living room, there is a painting , you spent some time here , you didn't live there . The owner of that house is here . She wants to be remembered . Some memories are not so nice , but forgiveness is a beautiful thing , not only for the other person , but also yourself . Geraniums and Azaleas . some pet birds and growing tomatoes . There was trouble with a cousin , she is doing well now . A Nick , Nickel , you will see something and you will remember Nick :) ............ The next time you think about seeing a doctor, do it . Shirley , Claire , Mar.... and a tempest . It is time to start something new , a new book , a new hobby , a new routine . Time for a change . Time for growth and time for healing and forgiving .... I am getting some religious imagery from your childhood and past , but that is no longer with you . A gift you receive will have you up for a few nights . The New Year will be a time of growth for you , you are having some big realizations, I am seeing some realizations are existential , your purpose might never be revealed to you , but others will see it . Try to do some things so you lose yourself , seeing yourself from 'outside' will help you grow . A crooked man, leaning to the left , pointing his finger to the horizon , the best is yet to come for you , and you will share it with those you love .. Thank you :)
  • Like 1

Hello Reann , I do not know who the lady was , other then the description and her sickness and the G . Much love from that lady . The 3 standing behind you Reann are your loved ones, very proud of you , I do not know who they are, but you do :) . What we think of as sorrow, as guilt, as shame , as regret , we do not take those things with us when we leave our material bodies, they are lessons we learn from . That is why some readings are confusing, they can't tell you all the answers, you have to work them out yourself . If you dreamt of your brother , he has been on your subconscious mind , you have released some pain in that dream . I don't think you let your brother down, it is something to learn a lesson from , when You learn that lesson, you can teach it to others . You will use what you learn to help others ........... Remember your family is so proud of you and they love you and you love them x

Oh..maybe was my Dad's mum. She was so awful to me. Her name begins with a G and I've been wondering lately if she crossed over. She was not round though , my nanny was sort of big , but she too didn't walk with a cane. Neither wore tight clothing but that could be an image meaning something else about the person...

I don't know, could be someone like maybe my nanny's mum . Wow that's beautiful though.

Oz, I once had an experience where this woman appeared to me, along with many others I had to walk pass to get to her. They were in what seemed to be a waiting room , they seemed to be very sad.One even looked like my uncle who crossed over, that would be my nanny son , his head was down so I could'nt see his face .

She was round,she had the most beautiful gray/ white looking hair. It was fixed upward in like an old fashion dew .She had glasses on the edge of her nose . She spoke to me about something that was going on in my life, at that very time. My heart was really sadden . I was so sad because someone I really love was in the hospital . She fits that discription . She reminded me also of my nanny , but she wasn't her. She appeared to me as real as we are, but she was either an angel or a spirit watching over me. I don't know about a cane though because she was sitting down...

The dream of my brother happened before he died. About a week or less maybe a few days before he . I seen him in the dream in such a state of depression . He seemed to be empty of hope . That's what bothered me most , that he was broken like that. I seen him walking up a hill , he was wearing a gray long sleve work shirt I noticed that there was a white name patch area where the name should be only there was no name written on it ,

I enetered the dream to tell him that I love him and everything was going to be alright, only he seemed so broken in heart and soul, it was awaful. I couldn't get through to him. He was so determined on walking up that hill and that state of saddness he was in was so strong...

The hill ,I noticed , looks very much like the hill where his grave is now. That dream lays heavy on my heart . All the what ifs.. But , I live 11,000 miles away from where he did so I wasn't near or I would of been more a part of his life.

Thanks Oz...

p.s I edited a lot because I had some typos.

Edited by Reann
  • Like 1

Hello. I would love to hvae a reading from you. Thank you.

Hello , a shooting star and a wish above a desert sky . I am getting the message that you having troubles with rocks , I do not know what that means, maybe in your garden ?? .. Some one sweet is doing nice things for you , do them back , it will build a terrific relationship . Don't believe your friends teasing . A wonderful, witty and thin lady , sisters, from your Mothers side . maybe aunts ? great aunts ? .. maud and june .. June was born in June , June loathed that , but her Mother thought it made her special . There was also a may . Celebrations came to an early end , it caused pain, some will carry that pain with them always . A wedding turned sour . Jack , with a backpack on his back . missed dreadfully . Someone pinching your little baby nose . The smell of cigerette smoke and a cough , a hacking cough . A female relative remembers more then you . you broke a favourite coffee cup, it wasn't yours :) .. You will have problems with your feet later . you will deal with it . a bike ride ............... an amazing coincidence has happened to you , involving a car and a car door , with a window down and 2 people in the car, beige , red interior .. A teacher coming into your life under the guise of someone else . You will only appreciate them when they have gone, that will not be of your doing , this teacher can take you to places you never imagined . A name starting with a C or a K . Cara ? curly wild hair and a free spirit , you will be given a gift to begin the teaching . When your teacher has gone, you will see in hindsight what they hid from you :) master teacher . Staring at something is not going to get it done ....... Pop or P , male influence , breathing heavy , needs shaving . Weary and old . Showing me his hands , calloused and worn , thick and hard working . and his wife . remember them and take their advice . Sharing something , a possession . There was fruit trees in a back garden and a fish pond . ...................... A courtyard that was peaceful , with smells of cooking . chatter and laughing . 2 citrus trees and lights on a tree ... A red Father Christmas suit and a Christmas party ... An old lady sitting in a hard backed chair . hands clasped in her lap . grey hair up in a big bun . looking over her glasses at me . scolding . with a look . from Fathers side . she would sit inside , looking out the screen door . .......... Message of lessons for you , many teachers come into your life . In all forms , many gifted teachers . Gifts of books, paper and pens .. There was a dirt track , long grass and some kind of tunnel ............................. A close friend , you spent a lot of time together . drifted apart, they miss you ....... I see 3 in one corner and 1 in another corner , someone was left out .. An opportunity will present itself when you are not expecting it and unprepared , something will be said or written before hand that will be a clue this opportunity is coming soon , but you miss the clue and you miss the opportunity , stay alert , you can pick up the clue, it will be obvious , you will know what to do ........... Applause for past successes ... presented with the smell of pine needles and the smell of rain ... A cubby house/hut that gave a lot of joy . An offering of orchids for you and nodding daffodils .. the smell of fresh dirt and the smell of a cow yard . milk ........... Some cats are slinking around . ............... There is some friction between family members, try to be the peacemaker or you will be labelled the trouble maker . someone looking down at a hole in their shoe . Some years where there was worry about putting food on the table . You are making progress on a project , involves craft or building . Thank you , I feel you have teachers in your life now, some you are aware of and some you are not , tell them you appreciate them , and welcome as many as you can , best to be guided by love and you attract a lot of love into your life, I can sense your loving spirit ...

Thank you :)

Hello , growing up , you were conditioned in a certain way, you have an opinion on something , but it is only your conditioning making you have that opinion . The person who gave you this conditioning is cutting a rope and a flag rises , that conditioning was a mistake . Cut that conditioning from your thinking and the truth will come to the surface . More rope cutting . A Natalie, she does not know what to do, she is saying 'what to do' .. with her hands palm up .. a blue dress on , a tangle of blonde hair .. she is laughing , 'what to do' .. chaos is around her often and all she does is spread her palms and laugh 'what to do ' .. Pleasant Summer days , you are a Summer person . Some of your happiest memories are Summer memories . A J ... An experience has left you scarred , you will use that experience one day to help someone else . A thorny bush .. Roses are being offered and rose petals . A beautiful silver dish , it's beauty is in it's simplicity . A gift to you from a loved one . The number 3 is associated with the silver dish . You are very proud of a younger female . Her efforts are being recognized by your dear ones . White lilies with long stems are being offered ................... A male with blue eyes , you know he is sensitive, you know why , support and welcome him into your life more , he adores you and you will help him heal and grow into a beautiful and grounded man . You are planning on going somewhere .. There is a necklace that belonged to someone else, she would like to let you know she is here and she wishes she could tell you more , but that is another lesson for you to learn . A teacher . A poet . white paper . The number 4 was reduced to 3 . Lots of singing . The Beatles , a story, a Beatles song will remind you of a family story ................. A blue suitcase . Some slide films . A blue blanket ............. I am being shown a coastal scene and a dry arid scene .......... A neurological problem, it has been treated for many years , .................... Someone with a tattoo on their arm will be introduced to you , A K N o , You will make unlikely friends and your friendship will shine for the rest of your lives . gifts of Greek yoghurt and nuts . There will be light winds blowing , if you close the shutters , you will be protected from the storm , if you don't prepare, when the light winds turn into a turbulent storm, you will be caught in the middle .. This fight will be with a sister and a friend , as soon as a tenseness builds, cut it , and things will quickly smooth over .. The game Twister , twister sister ..... The storm will come in public .................... camping , open fires , the smell of camp fire smoke ... a man standing in water , you loved him . he is smiling ... The argument will start over flirting .............. There has been deep love in your life . I see you surrounded with love, in love .. You are in love . I am being told that you have to let go of the control ...... Thank you and I am being told to mention 3 children and a dog x
  • Like 1