Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a reading ?

Ozfactor

G'day Ozfactor and thank you.

oh yes please i would love one too :) thank you

Hello , 2 or 3 children sitting in the back of a car at night . full moon . warm memories of those times. There was a disaster and furniture had to be thrown out . the dear ones who experienced that disaster are here . Offerings of lillies . The smell of talc powder and old age . a dressing table . lace worked doilies and a treasure .. You can still remember the first time you tried a favourite food . Their is a very close female , she will always be in your life . An L and a Lee . T has something you made , it is treasured, that will surprise you , it meant little to you . A sadness this year but the New Year will bring your family much joy and happiness . A big surprise announcement will shock then thrill you . A friend from school has recently been in touch , or will soon be in touch, I am being told that this friendship, although not close , will also be life long and bring you both support . An older lady has you in her arms . She is wise , she is watching over your family .She has a bracelet of gold . She is sitting . she has many stories to tell . She tells me she knew you as a child . There is an Italian connection in your life , I am being shown Olive Oil and bread .. There is a wall around you , you built it to protect yourself . It is ok to start taking the wall down . Don't bulldoze the wall in a day :) Brick by brick, each brick of that wall is pain and it will take you a time to reduce its level, but you can start now , I am sensing that some times it will be easier then other times . You are now turning around to face behind you , there is a large mirror and you can see your reflection and looking behind your left shoulder you can see your dear ones and looking over your right shoulder, you can see a stretch of desert , rocky and prickly . That desert is what you will have to go through at some stage , but guiding you will be your loved ones , you will go through some tough times , but you are a tough cookie and will emerge from the desert without a scratch ! .. Dont trust the male T and what ever he is telling you , let it go in one ear and out the other .................................................. There is a connection in your life to nature and a connection to a indigenous culture , I am being shown art that looks like it is from an indigenous culture . A Golden Feather is laying on a black ocean . You will recognize the Golden Feather on a black book and the book will give you much comfort in your life . I am seeing this message as co ordinates to help you find that book . A baby boy with dark hair and olive skin , laying on his back , clenching his hand into a fist and chewing on his knuckles , kicking his feet in to the air LOVE There is a crack running through your life , you cannot walk along that crack , so you have to make definite decisions in your life, you can never sit on the fence, the reason why is because of that crack . You will come to accept it and embrace seeing things in black or white , with little room for gray :) .. a wolf is a symbol being shown to me , I also feel this is in reference to your country of birth ............ that is being recognized ............ The times you feel alone are the times you need that space to work through an issue ............... I am being informed there is a painting , with brown paper backing . Hand writing on that backing paper .. I do not know what the painting is of, I only see the back, white frame, wire strung across with 2 screws and a brass tack pushed into the back top of the frame . You will buy this painting , the hand writing on the back will convince you that you have to have it .. It is already yours, the only thing separating you both is time . be patient . be kind. be more trusting and be more trustful . An S in your life , a washing basket with plastic clothes pegs . Thank you , you have a lot of support around you and a lot of love x
  • Like 1

Thank you.

Hello , there was an incident in your school years, it set you back . It is still with you . The time will come when you start peeling it away . There was someone in your family who felt shame, a man, he would like to be recognized . This has never been resolved . An Uncle and nails . A kitchen with cupboards, containers, jars all full of secrets . Someone was hiding their past . Close to you . Their pain cast a shadow over you . You always knew this, so the shadow only fell on you when you would let it . You did a wonderful thing and it is being acknowledged with tears of love and out stretched arms . You learnt lesson young and sometimes you did things to lose yourself , because you had found yourself at a young age , by force . All your kindness will come back to you with interest . A gold ring .. a gift from a dear one . In your wallet will be something blue . a stub . it has a number on it . when you see this number , take note, it is a clue that you will use wisely . One of the numbers will be 9 . A strong storm , it blew a tree down .. a ridge with a row of trees .... A baked cake with coconut ..... Along your travel you have wisely remembered what is needed and rejected what wasn't , this was passed down from Fathers side . Strong , purposeful and confident . You have your own beliefs, you rejected everything you were ever taught at a young age and only reclaimed what you needed , the rest was superfluous . Some painful times in your teens and some of those times will be with you always. and that is ok ................... Kindness , courage and an ability to reject without regret , these are some of your traits .. You lay on the ground once, looking under a car at peoples feet as they walked past , a female pulled you up .. 1976 and 1984 .. not necessarily a year ... you will decipher it and laugh , it is from a Mother figure , a gift . passing sun warmed lavender to you with a message ' remember N N ' ............... Someone slipped and something broke . Thank you , there was a lot of imagery, it would mean more to you then me , I hope you can de code it :) x

Thank you!!!

Hello .. A train, train tracks and a boy and a girl .. I am seeing those images in black and white . There is a Martha . There was a small storm in a tea cup . A cat . An Aunt . A shadow being cast across 2 generations . ....................... There is a boy standing on one side of a glass wall and another boy is standing on the opposite side . They are related . A bolt of lightning and the glass wall shatters . cracks of thunder . the storm rolls away leaving both boys wounded ....... Someone near you has been unwell and needs some advice , when you pick up their hint, give the advice from your own personal experience . They will not come straight out and ask for advice . ................. An S and a P W . Letters with stamps , and old fashioned hand writing . A brass button in your collection ........... A musical that is blown and a white uniform . The circle of your life has 6 segments , you will only realize the 6 segments when you are living the 6th segment . A.N.D want to be recognized . A wood with blue bells is being presented . A piano , a low hanging light and an ashtray next to an empty glass .. a harbour with boats, many stranded on sand banks when the tide goes out , there is a stone wall and a well built path down a slope . 2 women , close . A connection to Cornwall . ................................... There was a paper confusion , that person is asking to be recognized , presenting arms full of wheat . A stoic family, stable , sensible and thrifty . The Matriarch's influence is still felt . There is a recipe in one of her old cook books, a preserve recipe . It was written on the back of an old envelope and stuck into the book . There is note of some worth in that old envelope , messages of love from the past to the present . Her time capsule . A heavy laugh, with a warm tone . Like golden syrup . .............. A country starting with S , a young girl , who married young , with great sadness , to leave her family . Her name also starts with S . S and T , there is an engraved ring , but it has been misread . ............... The number 7 has been dominant in your life . a circled 7 will be the moment you start pulling a lot of the past back towards you . Remember a female A there is an n in the name . I am seeing Ann, but that is not the name . A pile of wooden boxes and a stack of glass bottles . The New Year will bring an Amy and a T , they will be welcomed as family . A beautifully presented apple pie, with leaves made from pastry covering the lid . A funny cooking story and 2 sisters giggling . A large man in a striped buttoned shirt . with an accent . wearing glasses . a baker ? .. Fathers side is hard working . A garage with tools hanging on a wall and drawers full of many items . the smell of grease and dust . the window dirty, filtered light trying to shine in . Arthur would like to be remembered and a blue car . something about your driving lesson ....................... Thank you , Christmas will bring 2 rewards and a surprise parcel

Thank you :)

Hello , a history of knowledge passed down generations . Your task is to continue this line of knowledge in a modern world . There is a book that will be presented to you as a thank you , it will never be far from you . The numbers 11 and 12 .. A house painted green , curtains drawn . some sadness . a grieving . a loss . a garden of colour is being presented . A problem on the left side . A problem with breathing. A Paul to be remembered and Amy , A and Mee to be remembered . . A horizon of blue , shimmering and bright . Those days lasted forever . A time you hurt a toe . There has been a shadow following you , a memory from the past . a hurt . If you don't think about it, it won't cast a shadow . Someone giving you stern advice , you took it personally , it was a lesson for you both . Love . a presentation of rosemary and herbs . There was an old religious building , with high roof and a second open floor . wooden floor boards . .......................... plum puddings and coins . home made bread ......... your wounds are being recognized . some hard travels ............. Mary . M . ......... Some offerings of freshly grown vegetables .. There was someone with cold eyes , something was wrong with them inside, what happened was harsh . ................. Miranda . A wedding , a table of friends . a funny night . Cheryl ............ There is a path winding through a hostile terrain ,it is scary, and that is ok , it is our body telling us to be prepared . as long as you stay on the path, you will be ok . You will see signs letting you know everything is ok and you are still on the path . You know these signs, it wasn't a learned ability, something passed down from Mothers Mother side . ............... There is a suggestion of Hindu philosophy , reincarnation and karma . ........... If you use the wrong ingredients , everything will go wrong , use kindness and compassion as your main ingredient . .................. The number 5 is featuring predominantly and is surrounded with a halo of hearts . A pair of shoes need mending ................ Thank you , continue being adventurous, you have to challenge yourself

Thank you

Hello , a new page and a new start . A series of sadness and questioning why me . your suffering is being recognized and your strength is being acknowledged . Seven people . .................... A time you were swept off you feet .. Pottery and a wheel , it takes patience to master an art , you are patient , but you are going to have to master being patient . The pottery starts off shapeless and with some effort , you create something beautiful, something stable and something to be admired . A ginger cat , a red headed relative . When a cat sits on your lap, he will sometimes stick you with his claws , not to hurt you , he does not mean to hurt you . .............. V ................. A flock of flying black birds, flying in formation and creating spinning , flowing patterns in flight . This is from childhood . A male figure , a dominant role, a guiding hand and a fathers heart .. a watch , a gift .engraved on back .............................. a T and a W . a connection to a royal family .............. A cleaner and a mothers heart , an apron of white with a large front pocket . hands covered in flour and a smear of white on a cheek, loose hair and tight shoes ..... S and a P .............. A car trip , across an arid landscape, an eagle and the coast . Someone you loved ................ Someone carrying a basket , a picnic a nice day . Someone asking to remember the sails /sales/sailles/say alls ?? ........ You will eat a meal with cardamom , the person who cooked the meal is a friend . some sadness is going to befall that friend, they will need your emotional support , someone will help you , a partner ............. Numbers 17 and 48 ... A comment on the radio will propel you into a rewarding search for truth, you will discover a theory that makes sense to a lot of people . your name will be remembered . ........... a man in a plane wants to be remembered . still not found and never will be ..................... A marble rod ? smashing something , a society, a religious tradition ? ............... plates of food , a celebration , but leaves a bitter taste . keep that to yourself , it wont make sense to a lot of people ............................. be wary of a P you meet and are instantly wary of . trust that intuition , it will serve you well . the truth will be revealed without your input ................... A kindness / brave act you did is being recognized with arms piled with grapes to make wine, it is connected to the act ..................... coffee and biscuits ......... a morning ritual , keep it up , the rituals we create give us security ............................. I am being shown you have a beautiful heart and you have a healing heart . smiles . very proud of you and your achievements , these achievements concern the work you have put into making yourself the best you can be . well done ! it is being acknowledged .......... a vase with roses on a polished , round dining table . sitting in front of a large window . sun light streaming in . ........................... A pet starting with S ...................At the end of your journey , you will look back and there will be many times that were the best times of your life . surrounded in love and wrapped in pride . You are an incredible person, you have abilities that have such depth and you have a few abilities that you were born with , you did not learn them . when you discover a new line of thought , it wont have any secrets from you , you have a well of knowledge that has been accumulated over a long period of time . Time .. Thank you , you will hear whispering , ignore it , you are miles ahead of the pack ! x

hi could you plz see what get for me thanks x

Hello , Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is being sung , a Mothers hand on her heart . A funny story is being told of your birth, the labour . The lady singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star has her hand on her heart because she is overwhelmed with love for you . You are easy to love ............ Stop trying to squeeze into small spaces , if you don't fit in , find a space where you do fit in ! it is THAT easy :) .. she also says you need a kick up the clacker , pull your finger out and get on with it ! ! ........................ GrandMother Fathers side ................ A boy and a girl ........... always close ........always remembered. A short man in a suit , a friend in a cap and a chat in a pub .......... An incident in high school . a harsh treatment . regret ........................ A mans name starting with O , tall .... He remembers you often and some of the signs, he placed to make it easier for you .. Stan ................. A drunk man with a smoke in his hand , staggering ............... mistakes made ................ A hand knitted scarf . in a drawer is a metal belt buckle that belonged to the lass who knitted the scarf . Times were different back then . If you dropped the fake act, you would lose your fake friends , actually times are not that different , said with a knowing smile and a glimpse of golden syrup coloured eyes , intelligent and generous , flirty and a love heart , wearing jeans and flat shoes .... T and P a Pratt and a sensible girl called Sue . offerings to you of foxgloves and fern ......... a fox sitting on a hill , conveying the valley below ... your efforts now will reward you later . you will be on top of the hill when they come , exposed and false . You will be victorious . Little Fox sitting in the sun .................................... A new interest is starting to grow within you , it will have tributaries flowing into it from many sources , you will eagerly absorb the information and become knowledgeable and you will be generous with your knowledge. A teachers heart, you should follow that ..................... the number 3 , 3 patterns in your life . you will see the 3 patters as soon as you move from 2 to 3 .......... a letter box with a missing number 1 ............ good news from that letter box with the missing 1 .... there is frustration , what they are trying to convey to you is not coming through, but they cannot do more ................... good news .. missing number 1 ................ sometimes you need to read between the lines, your too intelligent not to do that ! ...... .............................. A josey a smile ...................... 7 babies around you , much happiness and joy ............ thank you , you are going to shine x

Thank you very much for the reading Ozfactor :) .

It had a few puzzles for me, I like puzzles though.

Still not sure who the woman with the necklace is... Can you tell me a bit more about her (unless its for me to find out..)?

(didn't want to quote the whole for the question, its on page 4 though).

Have a great day. Thank you very much.

• Like 1

Hello , a shooting star and a wish above a desert sky . I am getting the message that you having troubles with rocks , I do not know what that means, maybe in your garden ?? .. Some one sweet is doing nice things for you , do them back , it will build a terrific relationship . Don't believe your friends teasing . A wonderful, witty and thin lady , sisters, from your Mothers side . maybe aunts ? great aunts ? .. maud and june .. June was born in June , June loathed that , but her Mother thought it made her special . There was also a may . Celebrations came to an early end , it caused pain, some will carry that pain with them always . A wedding turned sour . Jack , with a backpack on his back . missed dreadfully . Someone pinching your little baby nose . The smell of cigerette smoke and a cough , a hacking cough . A female relative remembers more then you . you broke a favourite coffee cup, it wasn't yours :) .. You will have problems with your feet later . you will deal with it . a bike ride ............... an amazing coincidence has happened to you , involving a car and a car door , with a window down and 2 people in the car, beige , red interior .. A teacher coming into your life under the guise of someone else . You will only appreciate them when they have gone, that will not be of your doing , this teacher can take you to places you never imagined . A name starting with a C or a K . Cara ? curly wild hair and a free spirit , you will be given a gift to begin the teaching . When your teacher has gone, you will see in hindsight what they hid from you :) master teacher . Staring at something is not going to get it done ....... Pop or P , male influence , breathing heavy , needs shaving . Weary and old . Showing me his hands , calloused and worn , thick and hard working . and his wife . remember them and take their advice . Sharing something , a possession . There was fruit trees in a back garden and a fish pond . ...................... A courtyard that was peaceful , with smells of cooking . chatter and laughing . 2 citrus trees and lights on a tree ... A red Father Christmas suit and a Christmas party ... An old lady sitting in a hard backed chair . hands clasped in her lap . grey hair up in a big bun . looking over her glasses at me . scolding . with a look . from Fathers side . she would sit inside , looking out the screen door . .......... Message of lessons for you , many teachers come into your life . In all forms , many gifted teachers . Gifts of books, paper and pens .. There was a dirt track , long grass and some kind of tunnel ............................. A close friend , you spent a lot of time together . drifted apart, they miss you ....... I see 3 in one corner and 1 in another corner , someone was left out .. An opportunity will present itself when you are not expecting it and unprepared , something will be said or written before hand that will be a clue this opportunity is coming soon , but you miss the clue and you miss the opportunity , stay alert , you can pick up the clue, it will be obvious , you will know what to do ........... Applause for past successes ... presented with the smell of pine needles and the smell of rain ... A cubby house/hut that gave a lot of joy . An offering of orchids for you and nodding daffodils .. the smell of fresh dirt and the smell of a cow yard . milk ........... Some cats are slinking around . ............... There is some friction between family members, try to be the peacemaker or you will be labelled the trouble maker . someone looking down at a hole in their shoe . Some years where there was worry about putting food on the table . You are making progress on a project , involves craft or building . Thank you , I feel you have teachers in your life now, some you are aware of and some you are not , tell them you appreciate them , and welcome as many as you can , best to be guided by love and you attract a lot of love into your life, I can sense your loving spirit ...

Thank you very much for your reading, my friend. About those teachers, I think that they are spiritual teachers. I try to develop my abilities further and to use the law of attraction. I ask help and I talk everyday with my guides, angels, archangels, ophanim, seraphim, ascended masters. I hope that soon I will be able to see and hear them. Many blessings, all the best.

• Like 1

Thank you!!

Thank you very much for the reading Ozfactor :) .

It had a few puzzles for me, I like puzzles though.

Still not sure who the woman with the necklace is... Can you tell me a bit more about her (unless its for me to find out..)?

(didn't want to quote the whole for the question, its on page 4 though).

Have a great day. Thank you very much.

Hello , it is not her necklace, it was someone else's .. the woman is wearing all white , a connection to Italy or the Mediterranean . Wearing white is a clue for you , unmarried ? virginal ? A Nun ? ......... and she had the missing necklace . Thank you , I like that the reading puzzled you , it was a puzzle . I hope you can find the clues and read the imagery . If you need any help, just let me know . Read my readings not as you would read a newspaper, but as you would solve a cryptic crosswords, rarely are things as they seem in my readings ... :) I hope you solve this puzzle x
  • Like 1

Hey Ozfactor :) Please read me

Hello , a family in blue asking to be remembered, hands in the air saying 'remember me , remember me ' .......A cough and a blast of cold air as the back door closes . a P sitting in his chair by the fire . pipe. dog. mat. slippers. antlers above the mantle . some guns by a door . M cooking on stove , pots boiling , meat , potatoes with gravy . who wants bread is yelled . up the staircase . a barking dog outside . letter box end of driveway , american . ........................... Someone waved you straight through , your next , it was not your fault and even if it was do you mind ! voting ............... your vote won .................... Someone slid down and a crack in the back .......................... there has been and there is some worry , all families have these worries . if you talk to people about it , you will find people will be relieved to have someone to talk to about their own similar issues , that no one talks about .... Offerings of heath and heather , moss and wild mushrooms .......... from your fathers and your mothers side ................... a hike up a hill, part of the way you can see a brick fireplace and that is like sunshine to your soul .................. part of your heart is in that home x .................. wrapped gifts and a tree , tinsel and the smell of mint and pine ........................a row of candles , strong steady flame ................. a P and an S and T and U to be remembered ............ There was wooden boards falling off, a storm blew the rest of them off . there was blame ..finger pointing .. .................................. Someone is hopping , asking to be remembered ................... A girl on a bike , playing marbles, chickens out the back and the day it was so hot someone passed out ! ........................... You have strong faith and love , but not in religion ......... You belief system will change . An incident and a lesson , your faith will spin and resettle in a different form . be prepared , it will shock you . then you will discover the pathways leading off your faith, you will follow them and make incredible journeys ................................... sage and butter .....................You will not travel alone . a suit on a hook and a black shoes under the pull down bed . A newspaper , reading glasses, medication for arthritis or joint pain . a glass half full , water . 2 windows , blinds and curtains . a Train Cabin . ..................................... A change of school , you will love the change ...................... A bella and an Sch........................ You do something part time, keep doing it part time , you won't enjoy full time ......................A family cold of heart connected to you . Caused pain and hurt . Don't take it personally , they have an emotional blockage , it has nothing to do with you or your dear ones ........ A wood fire, a wall burning ............A dark night with a column of light ........ a handsome relative will help you . generous man, generous of heart . good people . kind hearts . Thank you , I am being asked to remind you of a wheelbarrow and a long handled garden fork , Fathers side

Thank you

Hello , a connection to Old Russia , presented to be remembered , offerings of gold . A family bread . A family stove . A tree across a road , an axe and women standing in snow . ................... 4 dogs, 2 together and 2 seperate . a coastal Christmas . a family Christmas tree . ..................a teddy bear ............................ 2 eyes watching . knowing . ......................... a marble mantle , GrandMothers side ............. The number 10 and the letters bb ...................... Walking under a glass roof , work ................... a woman in blue , blonde hair and widowed young ............ A circle of GrandMothers , their names written on strips of Golden Paper rolled into scrolls and placed inside a Crystal Ball ................. a C to be remembered and a W ................... you on a carousel , riding a horse on a pole , the man holding you wants to be remembered . Fathers side , Grand Father . Grey hat and grey suit . an accent a moustache . a cigarette and a cigar . an old cigar box and cigar wrappings . cuff links in a velvet lined box . a Grand Mother, Grand Grand Mother , in black , grieving , lost , alone . together now . offering plates of biscuit on a paper doily . want to be remembered . smiles and love ..............a fur lined coat in a closet and a wig , she called it fake hair . she wants to be remembered , offerings of rice and offerings of paper ............. A lost gumboot and a good laugh . mud ....a car bogged . cousin and 2 children . The letter K .............. A red car and a fast corner , a slow down sign on side of road ............. a black haired woman , a phone , good news ............... G M .................... a family photo in an old frame, the photo is yellowing and stained , written on the back is the date, names and ages , they don't correlate , the facts will be revealed . what was once a big deal, now is a common reality . a sister. a mother . a child . raised as someone else ......................... A photo with an older lady with a silver necklace, the necklace increases her stern beauty . soft interior .......... thank you , 3 angels with wings being shown to me x Edited by Ozfactor

Hello , a family in blue asking to be remembered, hands in the air saying 'remember me , remember me ' .......A cough and a blast of cold air as the back door closes . a P sitting in his chair by the fire . pipe. dog. mat. slippers. antlers above the mantle . some guns by a door . M cooking on stove , pots boiling , meat , potatoes with gravy . who wants bread is yelled . up the staircase . a barking dog outside . letter box end of driveway , american . ........................... Someone waved you straight through , your next , it was not your fault and even if it was do you mind ! voting ............... your vote won .................... Someone slid down and a crack in the back .......................... there has been and there is some worry , all families have these worries . if you talk to people about it , you will find people will be relieved to have someone to talk to about their own similar issues , that no one talks about .... Offerings of heath and heather , moss and wild mushrooms .......... from your fathers and your mothers side ................... a hike up a hill, part of the way you can see a brick fireplace and that is like sunshine to your soul .................. part of your heart is in that home x .................. wrapped gifts and a tree , tinsel and the smell of mint and pine ........................a row of candles , strong steady flame ................. a P and an S and T and U to be remembered ............ There was wooden boards falling off, a storm blew the rest of them off . there was blame ..finger pointing .. .................................. Someone is hopping , asking to be remembered ................... A girl on a bike , playing marbles, chickens out the back and the day it was so hot someone passed out ! ........................... You have strong faith and love , but not in religion ......... You belief system will change . An incident and a lesson , your faith will spin and resettle in a different form . be prepared , it will shock you . then you will discover the pathways leading off your faith, you will follow them and make incredible journeys ................................... sage and butter .....................You will not travel alone . a suit on a hook and a black shoes under the pull down bed . A newspaper , reading glasses, medication for arthritis or joint pain . a glass half full , water . 2 windows , blinds and curtains . a Train Cabin . ..................................... A change of school , you will love the change ...................... A bella and an Sch........................ You do something part time, keep doing it part time , you won't enjoy full time ......................A family cold of heart connected to you . Caused pain and hurt . Don't take it personally , they have an emotional blockage , it has nothing to do with you or your dear ones ........ A wood fire, a wall burning ............A dark night with a column of light ........ a handsome relative will help you . generous man, generous of heart . good people . kind hearts . Thank you , I am being asked to remind you of a wheelbarrow and a long handled garden fork , Fathers side

Hi!

Can you get anything on my career side?

Thank you

Hello , there has been a stream of blessings covering you since birth . If you could focus on your blessings , you would make further advancement . The advancement will be on many levels and eventually , creating a bigger dynamic that will power you with positivity . A man in purple , shirt and pants . walking up stairs . a connection to New York ....................Someone has a collection of snow domes ............. a promise buried under a tree . young love . carefree . ends in tears ......... a yellow silken ribbon ties you to someone else . it is comforting to have that connection . a Y and a T , to be remembered , they offer baskets of pine cones . a pine cone crafted into a decoration , that lady wishes to be remembered at this time , offers a handful of salt ..................... the numbers 6 and 60 .. a street name starting with P , nse ........... a street that ends in a barb wired fence . house on the end . fun. games.adventures. kids. noise. food. miles of grass. miles of sky . An aunt to be remembered with bowls of home made goodness ........................ penny to be remembered . a cate and a W ..... 2 teacups,saucers and small cake plates/sandwich plates in a glass cabinet from Gran ............... The patch of grass you avoided .......... The day you see the corn fields is the day you will decide to move .......................... A sweetness from doing the right thing , no one knows , but it is being acknowledged by dear ones . A wound that healed, but left a scar . Talking talking talking , she helped . you moved on .................. A money gift from a wrong ........... A gift wrapped in brown paper with a gold string tied around it , a small white envelope stuck in top left corner . a book . a lesson. a delight . it will always be with you . the writing will give you joy . a son and a degree . A Japanese connection ............... a girl whose name rhymes with Twisty , wants to be remembered . a childs book with an inscription . a gift to you ............... the number 3 ................. A Neil Diamond song played at a funeral . they would like to be remembered . a gift of yellow . corn. a leaf and a painted rock . A Sports Team wearing blue . A flag with red and a hidden door in a wardrobe ........................ A Judy , to be remembered , with an offering of daisy ...........A tent , metal fold up beds, thick itchy blankets, the smell of mosquito repellent, chirping of insects and end of day exhaustion ..................... ice and a Winter morning thrill , you always remember . A Father Figure connected to the Winter Morning . he offers you his hand to hold ................ you have a shawl wrapped around you , sitting on a log by a fire , the night sky , such depth and mystery , I don't have the words to describe . You will remember . It will be a milestone in your life . ............................You are making realizations , a realization is disturbing you , you will come to accept that is how nature works, everything is balance, good and bad ......................you are forgiving , kind, sensitive, loving, loved, fun, youthful, a good sport , up for anything and a good friend ........... the number 2 connected to a bungalow .... 3 sons and a car . a father being fussy and nervous , a mother with too many decisions and a babe in arms . a teenager daughter picking up the slack .........................32, 33 and 37 connected to you and family .............. a knock on the door will bring great sadness and loss . a female relative will be of great support ........ ten trees in a row , a wind break, but also a camping spot ......... A tall lady , very tall, dressed in a floor length white sheath , palms pointing forward , her long grey hair tied in a knot . a blue parrot sitting on her shoulder spreads his blue wings and sails across to you and whispers ' you existed before you were born and you exist after you die , without life there is no death and without death there is no life ' , the blue parrot continues flying past you and lands on a stone inscribed with writing , but I cannot read it . I feel it is a relatives head stone . at the base of a grassy hill , with a large tree on the right , 2 smaller trees . one day you saw rabbits there . ...................... A concrete brick building with trees behind it and a road in front . walnut trees. a sport field and a river . a large bridge , an old pub and a small town main street .. ........................... a Peter to be remembered and a man in a religious suit .........Thank you , you have a light following you , the darkest nights, the light is there, she loves you x

Thank you <3

Hello , 2 pots of tea and 2 old ladies ......... a table made up with sandwich triangles , small cakes, 3 tiered cake stand ...... a favourite school teacher, she would like to be remembered, offering you paper ........ ......................a walk , what happened is being acknowledged by your loved ones ........................ Your shoulders are strong, you have been tested at times, and you rose above the tests . A love of luggage and a trusty old laptop .............. A car with a suitcase permanently in the boot . a long road. a 3 hilled road and a road with a sharp turn . a lot of good times and the day everything changed . An Aunt , a Polly , Paul ... a cave on a beach , 3 girls and seaweed screaming . sun and long summers ................... A connection to South America . family in more then one continent ....... Rio ? ....... Brazil ? .............. coffee ........... A male with good advice and a love marshmellow ...... a man blowing a horn and a flock of sheep , the connection to your past . fathers side . Mothers side , tea and cake . fathers side , flocks of sheep .............. a strange looking brick oven . a scary dark room , large tables, strange shaped windows and dark shadows. the smell is overwhelming, sickly sweet incense . The number 5 ...... a dangerous animal , a close call ...................... A salt water animal and a splash .. 2 girls, best friends . 7 films and a dinner date . A long hello and something that bites ............. A box of jewels and a pile of rings . some are play things and some are expensive . the box is sitting on red material, the box never opened , too many memories ... the numbers 1 5 1 on a blue screen ........................ a lady in red ...a family feud .................... An outdoor concrete staircase, a fall unless you give a hand ............ You will have to recommend someone get a walking aid and you have to tell someone else to remove their car ............ You will make a number 5 turn over and be rewarded with a cake ............... you will win a prize and choose the games .......... Thank you , and save some cake for T x

@Ozfactor

Now i have a lot more questions to ask you now :) I don't know how you do it but, thank you.

I will have to tell another I have already seeked advice.

Something tells me your experience will help me...... You will understand.... Thank You.