Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a reading ?

Ozfactor

Hi I'm Sharon and I'd love a reading.

Thank you. :))

Hello , a worried heart and a time for healing . A lady wearing a red jacket, dark hair is pointing to a chair , asking you to sit down . You need to sit , listen to the silence and find another way . The current way does not work and is only creating more difficulties for you . A doctor, a prescription you don't want to take . Best if you take it .............. A katy and a marie to be remembered , a John , Jack , Joan and Hannah . a red tie in her hair ........... offerings for you include a bowl of mango and fresh raspberries , a handful of almonds , a pomegranette and a vase filled with long stemmed gladioli . A cheery hello , you miss . From the outer ring of your friends is an S , gravitate towards her , you will be inspired by her brutal honesty ..... Don't be offended so easily ........... a pet dog starting with G , Goldy ? ........... A row of night lights to light your way in the dark , if you seek them , you will see them ............ many helpers, teachers, guides and supporters , they show you the way , a lady with a ruby ring , she was a beacon in your life , always shining her light toward you ......... A tall man in a dark suit , tall hat and a black cane edged in gilding ........... a sober lady , in a Lady's dress . The Lady of the House . ................ some sadness in the house, a loss of the first child ...a nanny, a cook and a maid ..... You walk past a painting you admire , not often but occasionally , I cannot see the painting, but there is another painting near by , seek it out and read the verse , it will be an answer to a question ................a hospital visit to see a friend , a bunch of flowers and a card ......... many points in your life , a life fully lived .................a J , broke your heart , and an R ...................... Josey , to be remembered......... The climb up the steep hill has started , you know this , buckle down and climb, when it gets hard, ask for help, when it easier , help others , if you look for signs , you will find them , they will give you short cuts .................. A Jack is being dominant, Jack, Jackie , Jacky ? jack jack ? wearing a cloth and doing yoga , an offering of twin ginger kittens, one kitten with 3 legs, sleeping on a large bed ................. a dome building by a river , a lovers paradise , a quite garden, a tree swing and a path to the river ...................... Your twisting in the night , I can feel and see it . Some uneasiness has overcome you . This is a breakdown so you can have a breakthrough , after the breakthrough , questions will answered , your mind will unlock locked doors and reveal the hidden boxes .. you will spend a long time reading the notes in the boxes . small pieces at a time . you will have support during this time, I feel you have support now . In one of the unlocked rooms, I see a spiral stair case leading up into darkness, there is a trap door preventing access to the next level . a blockage. You know what this is . only you can climb those stairs and remove the trap door . above the trap door, only sky , endless blue warm sky . It has been some time since you let the sun shine on your face and felt its energy radiate inside you , feeding you, warming you with solar energy . soon . when the time is right . when you are ready . a Sally ? an S is present , she is presenting a platter of knives, choose your weapon , you are going to need to cut some old beliefs and faiths , this S will guide you in the right direction. trust yourself . ..................... An inner thought that brings you down , work on them one at a time , you will learn to control them instead of them controlling you ........ a girl you played with as a child has passed , she asks to be remembered and says remember the oak tree , a large tree ............................... A night you did not make it home for tea and a night you climbed in through a window ............................. A food you have stopped eating and a fluid you have started drinking ................. A long line of worriers , around the block queue . Head down , worry beads in hand ... Time to stop that line of thought .................. A crack of thunder and lightning , you running and someone by your side , a car, nervous laughter . ........................ A large metal building , a stuck metal door . You will be asked to go in, say no , trust yourself ............ A great mark on an exam , well done, being acknowledged by your loved ones .... A banker and a butcher would like to be remembered .. the butcher , an uncle ................ long Summer nights , longer Winter nights .................. an electric blanket, times you shared the bed with an A ........................ A new mode of transport and a holiday over water . a lost passport ............................. The numbers 3 and 33 , relating to children ........... a cupboard with blankets, inside a jar with coins ............... A female relatives lost recipe , Aunt ? ................. Thank you , being told someone has a message for you , they are waiting for the right moment . Stand tall , smile , be strong , you will be ok , much love from the others and warm hands holding you x

Hello , it is not her necklace, it was someone else's .. the woman is wearing all white , a connection to Italy or the Mediterranean . Wearing white is a clue for you , unmarried ? virginal ? A Nun ? ......... and she had the missing necklace . Thank you , I like that the reading puzzled you , it was a puzzle . I hope you can find the clues and read the imagery . If you need any help, just let me know . Read my readings not as you would read a newspaper, but as you would solve a cryptic crosswords, rarely are things as they seem in my readings ... :) I hope you solve this puzzle x

Thank you very much for the additional information, Ozfactor. I will see what will come up with it.

Yes part is cryptic - I liked that very much when I realized it. Its like layers and layers. Even though its cryptic its also clear.

Thats impressive :)

Thank you again for this wonderful experience.

Hello , 2 or 3 children sitting in the back of a car at night . full moon . warm memories of those times. There was a disaster and furniture had to be thrown out . the dear ones who experienced that disaster are here . Offerings of lillies . The smell of talc powder and old age . a dressing table . lace worked doilies and a treasure .. You can still remember the first time you tried a favourite food . Their is a very close female , she will always be in your life . An L and a Lee . T has something you made , it is treasured, that will surprise you , it meant little to you . A sadness this year but the New Year will bring your family much joy and happiness . A big surprise announcement will shock then thrill you . A friend from school has recently been in touch , or will soon be in touch, I am being told that this friendship, although not close , will also be life long and bring you both support . An older lady has you in her arms . She is wise , she is watching over your family .She has a bracelet of gold . She is sitting . she has many stories to tell . She tells me she knew you as a child . There is an Italian connection in your life , I am being shown Olive Oil and bread .. There is a wall around you , you built it to protect yourself . It is ok to start taking the wall down . Don't bulldoze the wall in a day :) Brick by brick, each brick of that wall is pain and it will take you a time to reduce its level, but you can start now , I am sensing that some times it will be easier then other times . You are now turning around to face behind you , there is a large mirror and you can see your reflection and looking behind your left shoulder you can see your dear ones and looking over your right shoulder, you can see a stretch of desert , rocky and prickly . That desert is what you will have to go through at some stage , but guiding you will be your loved ones , you will go through some tough times , but you are a tough cookie and will emerge from the desert without a scratch ! .. Dont trust the male T and what ever he is telling you , let it go in one ear and out the other .................................................. There is a connection in your life to nature and a connection to a indigenous culture , I am being shown art that looks like it is from an indigenous culture . A Golden Feather is laying on a black ocean . You will recognize the Golden Feather on a black book and the book will give you much comfort in your life . I am seeing this message as co ordinates to help you find that book . A baby boy with dark hair and olive skin , laying on his back , clenching his hand into a fist and chewing on his knuckles , kicking his feet in to the air LOVE There is a crack running through your life , you cannot walk along that crack , so you have to make definite decisions in your life, you can never sit on the fence, the reason why is because of that crack . You will come to accept it and embrace seeing things in black or white , with little room for gray :) .. a wolf is a symbol being shown to me , I also feel this is in reference to your country of birth ............ that is being recognized ............ The times you feel alone are the times you need that space to work through an issue ............... I am being informed there is a painting , with brown paper backing . Hand writing on that backing paper .. I do not know what the painting is of, I only see the back, white frame, wire strung across with 2 screws and a brass tack pushed into the back top of the frame . You will buy this painting , the hand writing on the back will convince you that you have to have it .. It is already yours, the only thing separating you both is time . be patient . be kind. be more trusting and be more trustful . An S in your life , a washing basket with plastic clothes pegs . Thank you , you have a lot of support around you and a lot of love x

thanks so much for the reading m/f :) some points really struck home with me and given me some insight and btw i love bread and olive oil :) !!

@ Oz

Are you afraid to talk to me with a "reading" ?

I can understand if you are... I'm a VERY complicated person.

But why should that stop you?

Or are you afraid that I will stop you...

I don't want to sound rude but I think you should just patiently wait for the reading.

Theres quite a bit of replies asking for a reading and I included.

Edited by JestyBlue

Hey Ozfactor.thank you.Never been too quite sure if theres a past life concerning me,kinda feel like maybe this is my first go-around.Anyway,would be interested.

THANKS

Hello , a man named Peter , there was a game involving chasing , or running . Dancing and wine and a forced apology , involving a car .

The past life issue will be resolved for you , someone you follow will inform you . you will accept it without question and matter of factly .

A female S and a name ending in ally .. would like to be remembered, offering you a bed sheet and pillows .

A large building , possible a barn, dark interior, smoking cigarettes and almost starting a fire .

A barking dog alerted you to an intruder .

someone not welcomed.

if not for the barking dog, you would not have been prepared .

An alertness, you need this in your line of work .

A mothers heart is being shown with offerings of cooked breakfast and the smells of a kitchen fire , early in the morning .

a wakening house, an alarm ( a rooster, a bird ? ) you feed the pets .

Study and good times, your childhood was ok . A male uncle or a male relative to be remembered offering you photos and a photo album, you will know what this means.

a stern grandmother . a shaking finger .

summer under coloured umbrellas and tables set with food .

water birds

photography and waders

a pair of gumboots, a wooden or cane box and a record for something large .

Eyes looking upward, in pain . why

from that time a growth .

A strong man, a dependable man , you take after your father .

fathers side silent , some mystery

mothers side loud and honest , some secrets

A twisted arm , a brothers first girlfriend and a friend who stole some bread .

Baked potatoes and a pot of mint ..

the number 7 and a man wearing a number on his back .

Someone in a wheel chair and much work to be done . everyone chips in, it ends up being a rewarding experience.

too much sadness for a sad sack . they will outlive everyone .

A lady stooped over , a stick and a bag ..

Thank you , you will be sidetracked realize you are wasting time , it will not be wasted time , you will discover in your last years, that it actually saved you time :)

Lotta THANK YOUS lined up.To reply to all.....TIME.!!

Feel for ya-lol

I don't mind :) I am enjoying it . I am a bit rusty , I have not done a few readings a day for a long time , and my first time reading online . x

Hello Ozfactor

May i know what is the reading about?

If you don't mind, Please read mine.

A big thank you..... :D :D :D:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hello , the reading will apply to your life past and your life present and your life future . Don't read my readings like you would read a letter . Read it as a puzzle that you have to decipher .

2 ladies , gossiping . lots of tsk tsk ... 2 doors leading into a garage space . a bag containing the past . ...................... A forgiving heart and a pat on the head . a name starting with F , female and a house with a weather vane and a pile of bricks . A lady starting with G is asking to be remembered with offerings of hand written notes . you will be given her letters ............ A Claire and a D , sisters ............. A fallen log crossing a creek or a river . with a friend ................... a spinning top is rotating above you , someone else set the top spinning . tears and worry . A break from the past, a crack into the future . Two old plates, one a river scene the other a cow scene . they will remind you of the bad times ......... a crossing is coming up , you know it is coming . you have been putting it off . time to get on with it , be prepared, be bold and be truthful about what you want , or you will not get it . Stand up for yourself , you will reap the benefits . The crossing is lined with white paper , it is flapping in the wind . a breeze, a warm side a cold side ......................... a Hank , a Dutch connection . from Fathers side ..................... Flowers, pretty things on a dresser , florals , silks, hand worked cloth, a sewing machine , 2 trees bearing fruit , lemons and limes . a cold drink with ice cubes a preference for sweets . Mothers side , a connection to an R and a flag near the bed .............. A silken material , handed down ........................ you will have to climb down , steeply , to discover the door into a room that will awaken a passion within you . some steps will be slippery but you will have a good hold . gold and silver , candleabra's and opulent finery ........... a wheel chair , a green carpet and the number 7 ........... Someone standing on a bridge, wooden, swaying and she is frozen with fear, you will reach out and give a hand , this will push you into a new direction . many thanks for past deeds , offerings of love and pride from loved ones to you for your many kind deeds . they have been noticed. some times it was hard , they know ........................................... much love surrounding you , a wonderful light behind you , M ............... thank you , trust in yourself , it is trust well place x

Oh..maybe was my Dad's mum. She was so awful to me. Her name begins with a G and I've been wondering lately if she crossed over. She was not round though , my nanny was sort of big , but she too didn't walk with a cane. Neither wore tight clothing but that could be an image meaning something else about the person...

I don't know, could be someone like maybe my nanny's mum . Wow that's beautiful though.

Oz, I once had an experience where this woman appeared to me, along with many others I had to walk pass to get to her. They were in what seemed to be a waiting room , they seemed to be very sad.One even looked like my uncle who crossed over, that would be my nanny son , his head was down so I could'nt see his face .

She was round,she had the most beautiful gray/ white looking hair. It was fixed upward in like an old fashion dew .She had glasses on the edge of her nose . She spoke to me about something that was going on in my life, at that very time. My heart was really sadden . I was so sad because someone I really love was in the hospital . She fits that discription . She reminded me also of my nanny , but she wasn't her. She appeared to me as real as we are, but she was either an angel or a spirit watching over me. I don't know about a cane though because she was sitting down...

The dream of my brother happened before he died. About a week or less maybe a few days before he . I seen him in the dream in such a state of depression . He seemed to be empty of hope . That's what bothered me most , that he was broken like that. I seen him walking up a hill , he was wearing a gray long sleve work shirt I noticed that there was a white name patch area where the name should be only there was no name written on it ,

I enetered the dream to tell him that I love him and everything was going to be alright, only he seemed so broken in heart and soul, it was awaful. I couldn't get through to him. He was so determined on walking up that hill and that state of saddness he was in was so strong...

The hill ,I noticed , looks very much like the hill where his grave is now. That dream lays heavy on my heart . All the what ifs.. But , I live 11,000 miles away from where he did so I wasn't near or I would of been more a part of his life.

Thanks Oz...

p.s I edited a lot because I had some typos.

Hi Reann , I am sorry for your loss . That is a heavy grief to bear . A brother is many things , a friend, a protector a supporter and you must miss him a lot . You didn't let your brother down , it is obvious you were close . He would want you to remember the good times and days full of happiness . and you will , the good memories will outshine the other ones . All the best , enjoy your life and remember your brother in happier times xox

Thank you :)

Hello , a man in a light blue shirt , standing by the side of the road . sitting in a car , watching the man in blue . A boy with face paint and a smile .... A cat, a good friend and he was a good jumper ! .. Mothers side , a connection to Europe . snowy Winters , secrets concerning stolen cows and a hand made latch on a gate . I can see you in a car , reversing down the road, you are looking over your shoulder and concentrating intently , but your meant to be driving the other way !! your going backwards and someone is saying ' she will say she meant to do that ' .......... much laughter and slaps on knees ................. a group of women watching a group of men performing , some are nodding and some are not . a piece of paper or material will be held up . There is a photo , but it only captured a quarter of the group of women . A lady in a head rag and a big round skirt , this lady is related to you and wishes to be remembered , with offerings of corn cobs and platters of bread in home made ... much love being showered down to you , memories of green grass and skinned knees . a boy , long days and long summers . ........... a ring was purchased, but it sold have been given , not sold . after this is revealed , a 4 is offered, it will be an insult . ................a paper delivered and hidden . no one saw . no one knew . a discovery made on the bottom of a kitchen shelf . under crockery , cups .......... someone asking to be remembered , remember the rhubarb . a pie or pudding ............... someone slapping a table top , demanding respect . laugh now but your cried then .................. someone saying goodnight , they did not have the chance .....................but you always remember them , they want you to know they saw the performance ............. friends , a good circle , you think it could be better, but really , it could be worse ............... a shadow walking down the street , a large shadow , likes the drink ......................... looking for rats , someone saying your rotten .. a Henry .. A big fish in a little pond ........................................ An opportunity will soon come knocking , it will be opportunity knocking and your preparedness will answer , taking you on a new direction and a new confidence . You will teach . lead and show by example .................. a kind person , you are compassionate and forgiving . some wrongs have passed your path , but they are outweighed by the goodness .......... A Christmas from an old friend and a card with a 3 ...............5 puddles of water will have to be stepped in , 1 will be knee deep, 1 will be ankle deep, 1 will be hip deep, 1 will drown you and 1 will only get your toes wet .. you will stand in 3 . there will be clues given to you and your intelligence will guide you to the 3 safest puddles , have no fear, your intelligence has been passed from Mothers side .......................... An old lady in tears, in black . before your time . she is your past . a husband killed by accident . ................... large stone blocks making a court yard floor . you will find something worth having there . a partner , but not in the romantic sense ................................. thank you , I am being shown a cat curled up on a cushion, with the message you need to rest more x

Hello , 2 pots of tea and 2 old ladies ......... a table made up with sandwich triangles , small cakes, 3 tiered cake stand ...... a favourite school teacher, she would like to be remembered, offering you paper ........ ......................a walk , what happened is being acknowledged by your loved ones ........................ Your shoulders are strong, you have been tested at times, and you rose above the tests . A love of luggage and a trusty old laptop .............. A car with a suitcase permanently in the boot . a long road. a 3 hilled road and a road with a sharp turn . a lot of good times and the day everything changed . An Aunt , a Polly , Paul ... a cave on a beach , 3 girls and seaweed screaming . sun and long summers ................... A connection to South America . family in more then one continent ....... Rio ? ....... Brazil ? .............. coffee ........... A male with good advice and a love marshmellow ...... a man blowing a horn and a flock of sheep , the connection to your past . fathers side . Mothers side , tea and cake . fathers side , flocks of sheep .............. a strange looking brick oven . a scary dark room , large tables, strange shaped windows and dark shadows. the smell is overwhelming, sickly sweet incense . The number 5 ...... a dangerous animal , a close call ...................... A salt water animal and a splash .. 2 girls, best friends . 7 films and a dinner date . A long hello and something that bites ............. A box of jewels and a pile of rings . some are play things and some are expensive . the box is sitting on red material, the box never opened , too many memories ... the numbers 1 5 1 on a blue screen ........................ a lady in red ...a family feud .................... An outdoor concrete staircase, a fall unless you give a hand ............ You will have to recommend someone get a walking aid and you have to tell someone else to remove their car ............ You will make a number 5 turn over and be rewarded with a cake ............... you will win a prize and choose the games .......... Thank you , and save some cake for T x

Hi Oz, I was just testing out my new herbal tea as I read your post.. Im am getting into the loose tea now.. my granny on my dads side was involved with the church a lot and maybe made sandwiches for everyone.. always had the kettle on.. she was a typical irish lady..and that explains the flocks of sheep too.. we lived by the sea too and that's were the seaweed comes into it.. I had lots of rings as a child.. ill save some cake for you indeed I will.. thank u Oz.. u are right about family fued too and the thrusty old laptop was my hubbys he FINALLY got rid of it LoL.. thanks for taking the time to do this.... :) Valerie :)

• Like 1

Thank you

Hello , a shelf with old memories of a male . Some trophies and an ash tray .. A male figure , sports and sunshine . Skip and something related to logs ...... The word son on a bag ........ & son ? ......... a man with a knife , got himself wrapped in something, cutting it loose , then climbing ........... a fine man, but sometimes did not look it , dusty , oily and sometimes bits of grass and hay clinging to his costume ............ a connection to a cold world . cold winters ...................... A new marriage started generously , a shy groom , a confident bride . a fathers anger , 3 sisters worries ............. A room with a window overlooking green ............. A time you loved too hard and a time you loved too little ............. a man with a secret . a shame . wants to confess, but you never will .......... deny , deny , deny ......... A man holding a placard up high ' The times are changing ' , you protested once over a good cause . you are a fighter for a good cause . all your life .................. you enjoy sharing and you enjoy company , but you hold a grudge that is rubbing a hole , let it go , one less hole to try to plug .............. a sister , a carer and a man laying in a sick bed ............. A testing time to cross your path, those around you will fold and fall, they all look up to you , standing tall , you will see them through , a great proud moment . There was a sadness and a madness overwhelming your ancestors , I see war years and suffering . tough stock . took a great loss . their greatest desire, a slice of bread ............................ A male E is asking to be remembered, an offering , hands and arms showing an offering , but nothing is there, an offering of silence . you will know what that means ........ Something was given to you , but you did not want it at that time , it is too late now, consider it gone ... a collection worth keeping and an interest in cards ............... a beautiful Christmas memory and a Mothers loving heart ........... You are walking along a rocky stone ridge, falling away to nothingness on either side , the falling sun casting a golden glow .... your face is golden and your focus is strong . you thought you would fall, but your arms too strong ...............The colour gold is being shown to me , it was on a costume or uniform ............a memory of home made cake and one time eating the wrong thing, causing much mirth .................. Thank you , your loved ones acknowledging your acts, they are proud of you
  • Like 1

G'day Ozfactor and thank you.

Hello , A summer spent grieving and a love gone wrong . 2 Pennies passed down . A man at a sink and a lady peeling potatoes . Fathers side .... a girls name starting with P and a painting in her hand of an elephant with a basket on its back and you in the basket, a colourful umbrella over your head ............... Twice you lost a friend ............ a stone was thrown and someone was hurt , you never used those words again ............... you have a sight. You can see beyond and you can see deep .you can see truth . this sight has made you a good protector . passed from mothers side and passed from you to another ........... J .................. the number 7 .......10 and 11 ............ a blind person , feeling the end of your bed , for your old clothes . You are wary . They do not have the sight . you are wary, because you can see .............. a person burnt you , you didn't give them a second chance, that is fine , you couldn't trust them to not burn you again, and if you can't trust someone , keep them at a distance ................... You have more abilities , a cooking and a craft ability ........ I can see an ocean , the horizon is rough, the incoming waves smooth . a duality . in your life . someone has a duality close to you . medication . it is ok , you think with love and can see beyond the material . a person close to you ................. a frog croaking , a snake approaching . you will have the realization if you stand to close to that frog, the snake might get you ! .............. a Peter, close to you ............A P asking to be remembered , you wish you were closer to him , you miss him . eye wear and a goofy hat ...........................an upcoming holiday , the number 7 , a Christmas wish will come true for you , you will celebrate and you will be humbled ...........You have a heart that shines and an intelligence that came naturally . A reader and seeker ............ some flotsam and jetsam will float by you , you will reach out and grab it and you will be rewarded , think of the charity you wanted , this will help ........... You naturally see and read , without even knowing , something you were born with , not learnt ................. also you are learning something new, you are good at it ... stick at it .......Thank you , the sound of birds singing , much happiness from the other side to you x

Hello , the reading will apply to your life past and your life present and your life future . Don't read my readings like you would read a letter . Read it as a puzzle that you have to decipher .

2 ladies , gossiping . lots of tsk tsk ... 2 doors leading into a garage space . a bag containing the past . ...................... A forgiving heart and a pat on the head . a name starting with F , female and a house with a weather vane and a pile of bricks . A lady starting with G is asking to be remembered with offerings of hand written notes . you will be given her letters ............ A Claire and a D , sisters ............. A fallen log crossing a creek or a river . with a friend ................... a spinning top is rotating above you , someone else set the top spinning . tears and worry . A break from the past, a crack into the future . Two old plates, one a river scene the other a cow scene . they will remind you of the bad times ......... a crossing is coming up , you know it is coming . you have been putting it off . time to get on with it , be prepared, be bold and be truthful about what you want , or you will not get it . Stand up for yourself , you will reap the benefits . The crossing is lined with white paper , it is flapping in the wind . a breeze, a warm side a cold side ......................... a Hank , a Dutch connection . from Fathers side ..................... Flowers, pretty things on a dresser , florals , silks, hand worked cloth, a sewing machine , 2 trees bearing fruit , lemons and limes . a cold drink with ice cubes a preference for sweets . Mothers side , a connection to an R and a flag near the bed .............. A silken material , handed down ........................ you will have to climb down , steeply , to discover the door into a room that will awaken a passion within you . some steps will be slippery but you will have a good hold . gold and silver , candleabra's and opulent finery ........... a wheel chair , a green carpet and the number 7 ........... Someone standing on a bridge, wooden, swaying and she is frozen with fear, you will reach out and give a hand , this will push you into a new direction . many thanks for past deeds , offerings of love and pride from loved ones to you for your many kind deeds . they have been noticed. some times it was hard , they know ........................................... much love surrounding you , a wonderful light behind you , M ............... thank you , trust in yourself , it is trust well place x

Hello Ozfactor,

Thank you for the reading. :yes:

Do not really understand but will do as you advised.

Thank you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 1

Hello , a worried heart and a time for healing . A lady wearing a red jacket, dark hair is pointing to a chair , asking you to sit down . You need to sit , listen to the silence and find another way . The current way does not work and is only creating more difficulties for you . A doctor, a prescription you don't want to take . Best if you take it .............. A katy and a marie to be remembered , a John , Jack , Joan and Hannah . a red tie in her hair ........... offerings for you include a bowl of mango and fresh raspberries , a handful of almonds , a pomegranette and a vase filled with long stemmed gladioli . A cheery hello , you miss . From the outer ring of your friends is an S , gravitate towards her , you will be inspired by her brutal honesty ..... Don't be offended so easily ........... a pet dog starting with G , Goldy ? ........... A row of night lights to light your way in the dark , if you seek them , you will see them ............ many helpers, teachers, guides and supporters , they show you the way , a lady with a ruby ring , she was a beacon in your life , always shining her light toward you ......... A tall man in a dark suit , tall hat and a black cane edged in gilding ........... a sober lady , in a Lady's dress . The Lady of the House . ................ some sadness in the house, a loss of the first child ...a nanny, a cook and a maid ..... You walk past a painting you admire , not often but occasionally , I cannot see the painting, but there is another painting near by , seek it out and read the verse , it will be an answer to a question ................a hospital visit to see a friend , a bunch of flowers and a card ......... many points in your life , a life fully lived .................a J , broke your heart , and an R ...................... Josey , to be remembered......... The climb up the steep hill has started , you know this , buckle down and climb, when it gets hard, ask for help, when it easier , help others , if you look for signs , you will find them , they will give you short cuts .................. A Jack is being dominant, Jack, Jackie , Jacky ? jack jack ? wearing a cloth and doing yoga , an offering of twin ginger kittens, one kitten with 3 legs, sleeping on a large bed ................. a dome building by a river , a lovers paradise , a quite garden, a tree swing and a path to the river ...................... Your twisting in the night , I can feel and see it . Some uneasiness has overcome you . This is a breakdown so you can have a breakthrough , after the breakthrough , questions will answered , your mind will unlock locked doors and reveal the hidden boxes .. you will spend a long time reading the notes in the boxes . small pieces at a time . you will have support during this time, I feel you have support now . In one of the unlocked rooms, I see a spiral stair case leading up into darkness, there is a trap door preventing access to the next level . a blockage. You know what this is . only you can climb those stairs and remove the trap door . above the trap door, only sky , endless blue warm sky . It has been some time since you let the sun shine on your face and felt its energy radiate inside you , feeding you, warming you with solar energy . soon . when the time is right . when you are ready . a Sally ? an S is present , she is presenting a platter of knives, choose your weapon , you are going to need to cut some old beliefs and faiths , this S will guide you in the right direction. trust yourself . ..................... An inner thought that brings you down , work on them one at a time , you will learn to control them instead of them controlling you ........ a girl you played with as a child has passed , she asks to be remembered and says remember the oak tree , a large tree ............................... A night you did not make it home for tea and a night you climbed in through a window ............................. A food you have stopped eating and a fluid you have started drinking ................. A long line of worriers , around the block queue . Head down , worry beads in hand ... Time to stop that line of thought .................. A crack of thunder and lightning , you running and someone by your side , a car, nervous laughter . ........................ A large metal building , a stuck metal door . You will be asked to go in, say no , trust yourself ............ A great mark on an exam , well done, being acknowledged by your loved ones .... A banker and a butcher would like to be remembered .. the butcher , an uncle ................ long Summer nights , longer Winter nights .................. an electric blanket, times you shared the bed with an A ........................ A new mode of transport and a holiday over water . a lost passport ............................. The numbers 3 and 33 , relating to children ........... a cupboard with blankets, inside a jar with coins ............... A female relatives lost recipe , Aunt ? ................. Thank you , being told someone has a message for you , they are waiting for the right moment . Stand tall , smile , be strong , you will be ok , much love from the others and warm hands holding you x

Wow I'm so confused by most of this. I keep rereading and it doesn't register? Thank you for my reading.

Can someone give me a reading too please? :)

Hello .... a mask is being worn that is becoming stuck . removing it will be ok . you don't need that anymore ............... a beautiful heart, loved by many , your loved ones are offering you arms full of jasmine and franjapani .............. twice had a fall, twice picked your self up , dusted off and continued ........ You have done much to be proud of , some kind acts went unnoticed and your dear ones are acknowledging your deeds ............. a harsh splinter has entered your heart , you do the gardening needed to stop the weeds , but you need to pull the splinter , before infection sets in .a grudge and a feeling of unfairness ............... I am being shown a pile of books, being pushed towards you ........... A dream that did not eventuate, that happened for a reason ........ a hole in your path , the choice is yours , to step over or to jump in ...............A connection to the sea from your Fathers side ..there is an unknowing there also ........... A connection to someone known .............. a girl name starting with M , to be remembered and a D ............... you will browse a book shop and find something unexpected , it will be yours . you will treasure it ........... the number 5 ....... a beach , a summer and a boy name starting with S ................ Your path , on the horizon, falls beneath , a stair way leading down , into a cavern . the cavern is knowledge , a storehouse for you to borrow from , each time you take something , something is left behind . you will find this dynamic happening in your late 60s ............. a small boat on a rough sea , a young girl with no oars . you spent some time lost ............ you will rescue a lost person , you will heal their wounds and fill them with confidence . a blessing from you to them . a younger person . a loved ones friend. you will both feel a connection ................ A longing for change will keep you always going ahead ................. You will find a watch and lose a pen ..............Thank you , an offering of floating gardenia's , in a water bowl from a Female E
  • Like 1

Hello .... a mask is being worn that is becoming stuck . removing it will be ok . you don't need that anymore ............... a beautiful heart, loved by many , your loved ones are offering you arms full of jasmine and franjapani .............. twice had a fall, twice picked your self up , dusted off and continued ........ You have done much to be proud of , some kind acts went unnoticed and your dear ones are acknowledging your deeds ............. a harsh splinter has entered your heart , you do the gardening needed to stop the weeds , but you need to pull the splinter , before infection sets in .a grudge and a feeling of unfairness ............... I am being shown a pile of books, being pushed towards you ........... A dream that did not eventuate, that happened for a reason ........ a hole in your path , the choice is yours , to step over or to jump in ...............A connection to the sea from your Fathers side ..there is an unknowing there also ........... A connection to someone known .............. a girl name starting with M , to be remembered and a D ............... you will browse a book shop and find something unexpected , it will be yours . you will treasure it ........... the number 5 ....... a beach , a summer and a boy name starting with S ................ Your path , on the horizon, falls beneath , a stair way leading down , into a cavern . the cavern is knowledge , a storehouse for you to borrow from , each time you take something , something is left behind . you will find this dynamic happening in your late 60s ............. a small boat on a rough sea , a young girl with no oars . you spent some time lost ............ you will rescue a lost person , you will heal their wounds and fill them with confidence . a blessing from you to them . a younger person . a loved ones friend. you will both feel a connection ................ A longing for change will keep you always going ahead ................. You will find a watch and lose a pen ..............Thank you , an offering of floating gardenia's , in a water bowl from a Female E

Most of it makes perfect sense. You did an incredible reading and thanks so much.

Love and warmth to you xxx

• Like 1

Hello Ozfactor,

Can you tell me what you see, if you have time?

As an intro I've been told I'm difficult to read on occasion, so if that happens, it's np.

:tu: thank you.