Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a reading ?

Ozfactor

I would love a reading please. Specially an answer to a question that has even preying on my mind a lot, if you may. Thanks that's very kind! You could pm me if you like.

OZfactor did a great reading for me! Got down to business and really hit a lot of nails on the head. Helped me see through some blocked views. :tu:

Thank you

Hello .. a twist in the beginning of the New Year has been resolved . A lesson learnt early .An interesting year ahead for you , you will begin a new adventure that you will continue all your life , a new person will come into the family and an opportunity will be presented to you , you will have to think about what to do . Ask others for advice , don't try to come to a decision on your own .

A female S to be remembered , very close to you on your Mothers side . I am being shown parchment paper.

There is a missing piece of your life , I am being told you are not aware of this , the missing piece will be presented to you later in the year . It will explain a lot of things .

The number 7 is being shown to me .

An obstacle will be put in your way in May . you will easily jump this obstacle , actually you won't even think of it as an obstacle , but it will reveal the person who put this in front of you . It is not family . It will not be a big issue, but a new piece of information that you can use to understand this persons agenda .

You will try to smooth this event over, but in the end , you will move on from this person .

A gentle person from your childhood is present and wishing to be remembered with offerings of traditional cakes and sweets, also breads . Very proud of you and your achievements .

A family member with a foot problem . will need some gentle pushing to get it looked at . a fallen arch has caused the problem , easily solved .

Another family member with a broken heart will need reminding not to dwell on the past , enjoy the present and look forward to the future, this is a female relative who has a history of broken hearts .

A male P in your life , has a lot of lessons to learn, and some talk against him , do not listen . Trust yourself and guide this man .

Thank you , the new year will bring much happiness to you and those around you , unexpected arrivals will cause the most joy x

• Like 2

Angels Be with You~~~

I would feel gratefull to see what you can pick up from me,life,past life,future,anything...

Thankyou

• Like 1

Sure......and thank you.....a reading sounds good. No rush :)

• Like 1

Angels Be With You, so many Angels busy doing earth work her,i am gratefull....and patient.

Thankyou...:))

Angels Be With You, so many Angels busy doing earth work her,i am gratefull....and patient.

Thankyou...:))

Hello , if you would like a reading you can write a short message or simply write thank you and I can pick it up from there .

:)

I'm not sure how backed up you are, but I'd love a reading. Thanks.

Hello .. a twist in the beginning of the New Year has been resolved . A lesson learnt early .An interesting year ahead for you , you will begin a new adventure that you will continue all your life , a new person will come into the family and an opportunity will be presented to you , you will have to think about what to do . Ask others for advice , don't try to come to a decision on your own .

A female S to be remembered , very close to you on your Mothers side . I am being shown parchment paper.

There is a missing piece of your life , I am being told you are not aware of this , the missing piece will be presented to you later in the year . It will explain a lot of things .

The number 7 is being shown to me .

An obstacle will be put in your way in May . you will easily jump this obstacle , actually you won't even think of it as an obstacle , but it will reveal the person who put this in front of you . It is not family . It will not be a big issue, but a new piece of information that you can use to understand this persons agenda .

You will try to smooth this event over, but in the end , you will move on from this person .

A gentle person from your childhood is present and wishing to be remembered with offerings of traditional cakes and sweets, also breads . Very proud of you and your achievements .

A family member with a foot problem . will need some gentle pushing to get it looked at . a fallen arch has caused the problem , easily solved .

Another family member with a broken heart will need reminding not to dwell on the past , enjoy the present and look forward to the future, this is a female relative who has a history of broken hearts .

A male P in your life , has a lot of lessons to learn, and some talk against him , do not listen . Trust yourself and guide this man .

Thank you , the new year will bring much happiness to you and those around you , unexpected arrivals will cause the most joy x

Thank you very much for the readings you are giving us . Much Appreciated .God Bless

Thank you everyone for your support and your generosity , sadly I am unable to continue readings due to ill health . Sorry to those I missed . x