Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a reading ?

Ozfactor

I think I can give you a better feedback:

"A woman wearing rags and dirty feet , back on Fathers side " - dunno who this woman should be. "Times were tough and people were cruel " : Yeah times feel tough, but I don`t think that people were exceptionally cruel to me in this life, it was all within bearable boundaries.... "a Lady , wearing Primrose . the lady in white . she has a secret pocket sewn within her dress . she feels the hidden pocket often , giving away its secrecy . it is no fun having a secret if no one knows . her smile also gives it away , as does her nastiness ." - don`t know who you mean " the letter s ............. a book full of numbers , from days gone by , there is something written under the T section , not a number , a note a connection to a railway ......... a door that should have been locked ............ a family of 10 .. Two difficulties testing times ......... they will show on your face ......... a half a smile . saddened eyes .. a tear separates into 4 .......... a door closing so fast , you didn't have time to go in ." - don`t know the meaning behind this.... "a time you looked in from the windows, saw yourself from the outside in ." - this means maybe that I am observing myself.... ". a fall down a rabbit hole , we all fall , sometimes we fall a short way and sometimes we fall a great distance , as long as we can pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off, we will be ok , but if you can't pick your self back up , ask for help, keep asking to someone gives you their hand and pulls you up ...... a rabbit hole fall can be full of madness or fright ." - well to fall you have to be somewhere ;) .... " ... " A horse rider , female , young , she knows her tricks, born with this gift, no need to learn ............... trophies and sashes ................ a festival , a lamp and a fire , a dance " - not sure, maybe this should be my sister or my best friend.

You could clarify things with Ozfactor..

You will have a better understanding this way..

Maybe sometimes you have mistaken things to be what it is?

I agree while I didn't recognize the people in my reading I don't believe it was a mistake because most of the little details had personal meaning. It not always clear what you are being told and sometimes metaphors can be that way. There must have been something in there that you do not acknowledge or want to accept but somehow word benefit if you I got itopped hating and started trying to fond the meaning in what you were told. I'm not going to list all the connections which could mean nothing but also fit memories of my past present and future. details such as the ribbons i got on packages and tie in my hair namely a yellow one and the silver pool that was a product of my imagination but somehow included are interesting to me a lot of these realities fit thing I never talked about let alone share on here but I won't list them all I picked silver but I always found the pools of mercury fascinating. Anyways iit was a long post with a lot of details let touch on two more. I expected to hear of a tree and prominently in the past present and future is correct. I am from the deep woods and have spent most my life there my parents are foresters its a joke of my cousin to call my dad an ent. I was known to climb trees build houses in them cut them down for firewood even the cabin my name that my parents built is made of logs lol so yeah it sounds simple anyone can relate to a tree but you will find it more useful than throwing a fit to actually thing about how the things she said relate to you. While I was disappointed not to hear from anyone I know and yet have multiple Italian spirits around with whom I have no connection I can accept that I am the first non relative living in a housetthat's passed through many generations of Italians I wouldn't be surprised if they were hanging around. And I was eating dried fruit and asking for a dehydrator for xmaswhen she read me so I appreciate that offering lol

thanks.

Hello , a short trip will branch out , into new areas of study . There is a clue for you , but you have missed it . There is a picture of a white dog, start looking there.............. another person with the same name as you is needing assistance financially .......... a lucky dollar will take you far .............. a connection to some jewellery , something passed down to you .. a female starting to remove her jewellery and thinking of you , wishing to be remembered ... a find in a garden will both amaze and shock you and those around you ............ Try to tread carefully around an M , feeling the stress of everyday living , he is also tired . give him some understanding and listen to him , he just needs to talk ............. A clever child receiving awards ............. a family of 3 to be remembered with offerings of books, they are tied into stacks, they are pushing them towards you , encouraging you ........ a Clint is near you , not his real name , but you will recognize who he is . he is being strong , but it is an act . needs to slow down ................. a pile of mushrooms picked from a field near a row of pine trees , the mushrooms left while the pine cones are collected ............the number 7 is flashing on a wooden box , an apple box ............. hand made dolls of material , this person wishes to be remembered . from your childhood , a nanny .................. Some phone news will excite everyone , a new addition ........ a connection to Spain , a rice dish and a language other then English .......... When you were little , a period that confuses , it was wrapped in a fog , you will start to remember , it is all still there, you just need to unlock it . a comment will trigger the memory to start coming forward . there will be no answers , only more questions ............ empty glass jars in a cupboard forgotten , time to start what you have put aside .............. 3 rings , not on your fingers, but in your possession ................. a sincere note written on crisp white paper , you will doubt the sincerity , but the next action will convince you of their honesty ........ much to be thankful for , a heart that grows bigger with love ......Thank you , the love in your life will become multi layered x

Hi ozfactor, thanks for taking the time to do these readings, if I could have one that would be great, thank you.

My name is Melanie

I was born on March 19,1996. I would like to know if and when my ex boyfriend Luis born on January 27, 1995 will return if you could estimate a time frame. And ur readings seems so interesting so of coarse I would love one as well.

Thank you

Edited by Mimi3690

Thank you Oz, I am grasping and many roads. The rest will come with time and thought. I would like another reading if you have the time. Everyone should leave the dolphin alone, all he wants is a response.

Edited by MrMoundShroud

Thread cleaned

Just a general reminder from the rules of this section:

This section of the boards is intended for the giving and receiving of psychic readings and as such we ask that members restrict unrelated comments or skeptic vs believer style discussions on the topic of psychic abilities to the Metaphysics and Psychic Phenomena or Psychic Abilities sections.

This thread is not intended as a place to attack or heckle people giving readings.

Let's keep this friendly and on topic please.

Thank you.

• Like 1

This is pretty interesting! Thank you! Looking forward to my "puzzle". :)

Hello .. 3 sisters , aunts with an Irish connection .. Hunting for rabbits and birds eggs .......... someone likes a whiskey , a B ........ In 2015 you will come across a path crossing the opposite direction you are going in . Don't be alarmed, you can choose to follow the new path , or stay on your current path . Both paths will give you wonderful new experiences , but you can only choose one path :) .. You have come across quite a few of these paths leading you in different directions and leading you to new experiences and you will always come across them in your life .. A short matron like lady , wishes to be remembered , offering you hand spun wool ! .. she was very dear to you and you were very dear to her and always will be .. Her hair was long and in a bun , grey and shiny ... you will join a new group in 2015 , doing something with your hands , with other women , crafts or making something ... 3 stairs , you will come to them very soon 1.2.3 blessings and much joy .. a man with a long beard was from your ancestor's past , there is a photo of him standing , wearing black with a cane, the young girl in the photo wishes to be remembered, you knew her when she was older . the numbers 2 and 5 2+5 7 .. a man in uniform close to you wearing a hat , a police officer , family ...... some hard times in your life , I am being shown cracks in a ceramic pot . whenever I see cracks in a ceramic pot , I am reminded of the Japanese custom of repairing cracked pottery with gold to make a cracked object something beautiful . this is what you need to do , repair your cracks with gold . some children playing near a fence/wall of stone , dry grass , near the coast , a cliff ... A hidden story that you someone close to you holds the key to , look for the signs ~ a P ( Polly ? ) female and always jiggling something in her hand .. a knock on the door bringing grand news , within the next 2 months . something to bring a smile to your face ... someone left home too young , they need some assistance and advice , you won't seek them out, but your paths will cross. your advice and assistance will be valued , the person is in their 20's .......... Thank you

Ozfactor, perhaps I got lost in the mix. If you do not see anything, I understand. Just tell me either way. Thank you

Hello , a change in 2015 that you are aware of , it will be of great benefit to you .. You are a very loyal and honest person , but you are also sensitive to being hurt, you feel hurt deeply . You are surrounded with the colour blue , blue is associated with loyal and honest people , the colour blue also represents teachers ..

~ Blue is the only color which maintains its own character in all its tones... it will always stay blue;” Raoul Dufy, French Fauvist Painter, 1877-1953 ..

Your faith has been with you since childhood , it is a great source of comfort for you .. A female M to be remembered , Marge or Madge ? with offerings of home baked biscuits .The number 3 is dominant , 3 girls sisters or daughters . A small town in your childhood .. You had to build a bridge to cross from one side to another , this was a difficult time in your life .. much love surrounds you , and you surround those around you with your love .. family members to be remembered ~ Paul and Tony , eyeglasses, a speech impediment and a connection to water .... a time you were overwhelmed emotionally and you were 'washed' away and no matter how hard you tried to go forward, you went backward , you had to surrender and let the tide take you away from that situation . Happier days now . I am seeing a lovely couple , I would normally associate this with parents, but they are telling me , no , not parents , but very dear , offerings of baskets of bread and he laughs a deep rolling laugh and she giggles and squeezes his leg , very beautiful people . 2 new babies coming in the New Year, not being shown what form , could be human babies or animal :) I see the number 2 again , so around February .. a male Th , Thomas ? , to be remembered ......... a dinner will bring much happiness with an announcement and the announcement will bring joy in your life for the rest of your years . A coincidence with a mobile phone will astound you , it will be connected to something you had been reading about , it will make you more aware of coincidences in your life . A trip in the New Year will coincide with a chance meeting with an old childhood family friend and re new a lost connection . A friend will be needing help, but will be unable to ask because of her pride, you will see a few signs that not all is right and you will ask her if she needs to talk , you will be her rock ... A definite purpose in your life , everything you do , you do the best you can , sometimes that can be exhausting , but it made you someone who can be relied on in all times .. at the beginning of your reading , I was seeing a group of girls running around a pole with ribbons, I think it is an English or European tradition , I am not familiar with the tradition , but I have heard of it , I can only tell you what I saw without any understanding what it means , I hope it means something to you or an English connection with you .. the word Mo , also from your past ... thank you , a man in a blue tie , tall , wise and dressed smartly wishes to be remembered with offerings of love and waving to you with a smile xx

Thank you!!!

Hello , a connection to a man holding coins , works with money . You are sitting at a window watching life , you like to watch sometimes instead of participating . Sometimes you even close the curtain and block it out , this has been a custom of yours since childhood . a Joanna holding a book by Dr Maya Angelou , wishing to be remembered . the number 7 is very dominant in your life , I am seeing a room with 7 windows , each window a different scene and one window is covered with a red curtain . A family on your Fathers side with 7 children, 6 survived . the amount of $2500 is being shown . A connection to Italy and a connection with the USA . 2015 will bring you to a cross road with many different paths to choose from . You will need to sit and think what you want to do and what direction you want to go in . It is a big decision and you will seek out advice , you will take the advice of a male figure who has experience in some of the choices and you will successfully navigate your way through the new path . another male figure in your life , a T , Tom or Ted , or a 3 letter name starting with T ............... a man marching down a snow covered mountain in a uniform from your Fathers side wishes to be remembered, a proud man, and rightly so , he was a hero .. His wife is offering you a plate with hot food and much love ..... something has rolled under a cupboard in a dark room , when you find it you will think ' I forgot about that ' , it will happen the same day your vacuum cleaner gets blocked . clean out the vacuum bag and you will find something else . A connection to an Indian man , you will see a mark on his face and say nothing , don't hold back , it is something that needs to be pointed out and looked at by a Doctor .. I am seeing Clint Eastwood but I don't know what the message means .. maybe the name Clint or the initials CE .. A Claire to be remembered with an offering of roses , red , with thorns , she says don't be afraid of thorns, just be careful . New Years Eve will be cancelled due to something going wrong , something with the weather . A problem with legs , a limp ... I am seeing lots of pot plants , a love of plants and a love of nature . One day you will be confronted with a shocking story , you won't believe it and you will be right , do a little bit of investigating , you will find there was not a line drawn in the sand, but it was a spiders web . The lady who tells you the lie is close to you , her name starts with a D , Deb ? .. A bowl of olives is being shown to me and I am passing that onto you . 3 brothers are showing me a scene , they are wearing heavy itchy grey/green clothes, walking down a dirt road , they are young , but they died old . None married . Farmers . wishing to be remembered . A connection to a tv Game Show and they wish to be remembered with an offering of a saying ~ procrastinators unite tomorrow !! ~ Thank you , when doing a reading on the internet , it is very different to doing a reading face to face, I am finding an internet reading leaves a lot to be deciphered by the person receiving the reading , I hope you can decipher the messages .. a Hope and a man starting with B , an unusual name , I am seeing the word bloke , which in Australia is a slang word for a man , so maybe the man has a name that means masculine or manly ? .. x
  • Like 1

Thank you so much oz :) and yes I know I am complexly layered lol and I enjoyed the reading bvery much but still have no clue who the people mentioned are. Is there any chance that you know when my prison will turn back into a home because I have been dying to know how and when this will happen for a long time.

Hello , it is happening , you will have to surrender to the process because no matter how hard you try to make it happen quicker, it will still take its own time and follow its own path . But you are on the right path , one day you will realize that you are home :) x

Thanks :), but nope I can not read the message ... ..for me it is gibberish, I only can understand the part with India , I actually do have some ancestors who were hHindus( a long time ago...on my father`s side), but I am at home in the "celtic world".

Thank you for your feedback

I think I can give you a better feedback:

"A woman wearing rags and dirty feet , back on Fathers side " - dunno who this woman should be. "Times were tough and people were cruel " : Yeah times feel tough, but I don`t think that people were exceptionally cruel to me in this life, it was all within bearable boundaries.... "a Lady , wearing Primrose . the lady in white . she has a secret pocket sewn within her dress . she feels the hidden pocket often , giving away its secrecy . it is no fun having a secret if no one knows . her smile also gives it away , as does her nastiness ." - don`t know who you mean " the letter s ............. a book full of numbers , from days gone by , there is something written under the T section , not a number , a note a connection to a railway ......... a door that should have been locked ............ a family of 10 .. Two difficulties testing times ......... they will show on your face ......... a half a smile . saddened eyes .. a tear separates into 4 .......... a door closing so fast , you didn't have time to go in ." - don`t know the meaning behind this.... "a time you looked in from the windows, saw yourself from the outside in ." - this means maybe that I am observing myself.... ". a fall down a rabbit hole , we all fall , sometimes we fall a short way and sometimes we fall a great distance , as long as we can pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off, we will be ok , but if you can't pick your self back up , ask for help, keep asking to someone gives you their hand and pulls you up ...... a rabbit hole fall can be full of madness or fright ." - well to fall you have to be somewhere ;) .... " ... " A horse rider , female , young , she knows her tricks, born with this gift, no need to learn ............... trophies and sashes ................ a festival , a lamp and a fire , a dance " - not sure, maybe this should be my sister or my best friend.

Thanks again for your feedback

hi if your still doing reading I would appreciate a reading at this moment in time,,,thanks caza

Hello , a connection to someone who makes jewellery and a ring you wear that was given to you by someone you love . An elderly couple wish to be remembered , offerings of a branch from a pine tree , I can smell the pine needles .. A female S to be remembered ( Sarah or Sara ) and a female E ... A surname that is either Cheap or rhymes with cheap .. a new baby this year , his first Christmas . Someone in your family who is a cleaner , there will be something that happens that will cause you to worry, but everything will be ok . A box full of your old things , you will be getting rid of, go through the box again because you will regret getting rid of something , it is white or cream and is ceramic , given to you by someone you love . a corner piece is slightly damaged . 2015 will bring you a surprise that is so unexpected , you won't believe it , someone had a child a long time ago and no one knew . A beautiful lady with blue eyes, married once and involved with the wrong man now . A connection to a boy who plays sport , he will be a source of pride for your family . a young women will confide in you about her sexuality , you will have to reassure and support her through her coming out , this could have already happened . A Lucy , to be remembered, gone too soon ... A trip in the New Year , near water ... A light globe needs to be replaced as soon as you notice it is not working . I am seeing a light not working in the back yard, with a wooden fence running along the back , if the yard means nothing to you , check your inside lights . A man with a purple tie and a smart suit will be involved with something wonderful in 2015 , it relates to you , he will approach you and inform you of something that will bring you joy . Sometimes you feel like you are spinning out of control , we all feel like this sometimes , we need to pull back and focus on ourselves instead of focusing on everyone else and neglecting our self . You are appreciated for all you do , I am being shown that you have a history of helping others , those close to you and sometimes people you don't know . A big card is being held up by a frail , bent over lady , the card says ' page 63 has meaning ' , it relates to a book you own , it has red and green on the cover, has gold embossed writing and an inscription on the inside from a loved one . There was a health issue around the middle of 2014, but it is over now , no need to think about it any more . A time you went to the ocean , sea side cliffs and the sun set on a winters day , the smell of the ocean and the feeling of water spray , remember this time , it is a nice memory to retreat to when you need some time out from the pressures and stress of life . I see the name Susan, named after another Sue . Blue hydrangeas and a wandering path through a Grand Parents garden , Grand Parents or Grand Parent figures , they wish to be remembered and send much love .. Thank you , the name Susan was shown to me very strongly , it is my sisters name , I hope that helps x

Hi ozfactor, thanks for taking the time to do these readings, if I could have one that would be great, thank you.

Hello , a small town and a happy childhood , with a few bumps and hurdles . Another hurdle is approaching that you are aware of , actually you have been putting off jumping this hurdle, when you are ready JUMP ! you will be amazed and thrilled with what awaits you on the other side, your feet will get wet . A Claire to be remembered and another female name starting with C . A house with an archway entrance , the owner wishes to be remembered fondly . A connection to a Spanish speaking country on both parents side . 2015 will see you pushing a large load up hill , you will be tempted to off load to make the load lighter, but ignore the temptation or you will regret it , it will be hard work, but worth the effort , not only for you , but for those around you . A larger sized lady , warm hearted and fun . to be remembered with home made biscuits covered in dusted icing sugar . A connection to the Olympics or an Olympian , I am being told this by a younger lady in pearl ear rings . A balding man wearing glasses , name E N , to be remembered .... Something involving the police a few years back that caused you and your family much heartache , an apology and hope for understanding that sometimes we hurt the ones we love but we didn't mean it ... A love of music and soul or blue music ... A memory of a famous singer at a concert, a good time in your life :) .. Someone wearing a white uniform and white hat , carrying a young lady love who has long brown hair, pants and heels , love and marriage followed with children and much happiness . A sad ending , but you can see beyond the sadness for all the positive . A very heavy sadness was experienced in years past , it healed but left a scar on your psyche ....

A hand drawing circles .

Something engraved with the word Eternity

You were given some old papers , although you have looked through them , look again .

I am being told that the hand drawing circles relates to someone's livelihood .

The number 4 , relating to children .

Thank you , also a female P ( Penny ?) to be remembered with offerings of a white table cloth , silver cutlery and fancy folded napkins on a table x

Very curious.. Thank you! would love a reading :)

Hello , a connection to an Arabic family and a bakery .. You have a 'regal' connection , or you are going to meet someone with a regal connection . The contents of a parcel will bring you relief and gratitude , in 2015 . Then number 8 connected to your family . a male figure , gone too soon , showing me a sporting event and he is wearing the colour Light Blue . Problems with your teeth , you will have work done ..... Someone close to you has a problem with money , possibly gambling . I am being told to be wary , give advice and support but do not enable them by assisting them with money . A female in her 60's to be remembered with love for you and offerings of fruit and honey . An Indian connection , a male ............ I am being shown a town starting with B , with the letters A , L,M, R in the name .... Someone close to you will need your help with study, it will be a nuisance to you , time wise, but sacrifice your time for them, it will pay off ten fold . you have a special interest in a country starting with M ( Malta ? ) ... a connection to teaching / school .....

A female S is asking me to relay to you this story ~

Standing in a field in the middle of a crop circle , there is a group that loves you and you are in the group, but I don't feel you are there physically , I think this is a story that has a hidden meaning . The female S is telling me to look behind , when I look behind the group , it is getting dark, the field behind the group is twilight , in front of the group is daylight . There is a small child standing on the edge of the light side of the crop circle, he is so young he cannot walk , only crawl , he is in your future , he will be named after a male figure that is present in your life . The group that love you move forward as one , they gather the boy child and stop at the edge facing the light . You remain in the same spot , something , only you know what it is , is stopping you from moving forward . Trust those you love , if you feel you are not moving forward, confide in your loved ones . The crop circle can spin , so when you think you are about to step out into the sun, the circle will spin and you will be confused what to do . You will need to confide in your loved ones at this time . The darkness behind the circle is simply your past .

I feel in your life you will need to be supported by your loved ones , the time will come when you will be in the group of loved ones supporting another .

Thank you , the crop circle symbolizes your path, you don't have a wandering or a straight path, but you know this , you can sometimes be moving in circles and you can sometimes be stuck dwelling in the past and afraid of your future . Trust . Trust your loved ones and trust yourself . I wish I had a circle path :) that spun , when you step out , you don't know where you will end up x