Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's most expensive crackers cost £4M

Still Waters

Forget tape measures, thimbles and plastic combs, these £4million Christmas crackers contain the ultimate in expensive gifts, from a trip around the world and an Aston Martin to even a yacht.

The festive crackers are being sold by luxury site VeryFirstTo, with the lucky winner receiving a white gold 'Diamants Legers' Cartier necklace set with 20 diamonds.

Other gifts include a Breguet Tradition, 18-carat rose gold watch, and the Faber-Castell limited-edition pen of the year - which costs £6,500.

http://www.dailymail...ton-Martin.html

And meanwhile in several parts of the world people are dying from lack of clean water... Looks like the pigs truly run the farm now.

• Like 2

For a minute there, I was trying to figure out how you fit a car inside a cracker... then I realized it wasn't the edible kind of cracker. >.<

• Like 1

And meanwhile in several parts of the world people are dying from lack of clean water... Looks like the pigs truly run the farm now.

I say we steal their money, and BURN IT!