Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]Einstein's papers now available online

UM-Bot

Thousands of Albert Einstein's original documents have been uploaded by the Princeton University Press.

The German-born physicist, one of the best known scientists in history, left more than 80,000 documents when he died in 1955.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/275527/einsteins-papers-now-available-online

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on all scientific papers. Immerse myself in them and understand them, then work on building upon them so they would shine. I always wanted to continue Einsteins or Tesla's work.

who cares... he is way overrated anyway

funny but true !

I could not understand it anyway...

funny but true !

Wow, if he's overrated I'd love to see could pass your muster!

Thousands of Einstein Documents Are Now a Click Away

They have been called the Dead Sea Scrolls of physics. Since 1986, the Princeton University Press and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, to whom Albert Einstein bequeathed his copyright, have been engaged in a mammoth effort to study some 80,000 documents he left behind.

Starting on Friday, when Digital Einstein is introduced, anyone with an Internet connection will be able to share in the letters, papers, postcards, notebooks and diaries that Einstein left scattered in Princeton and in other archives, attics and shoeboxes around the world when he died in 1955.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/05/science/huge-trove-of-albert-einstein-documents-becomes-available-online.html?_r=0