Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Connections with People

KW_Windy

So before I write the rest of this, I have always found myself to have clairsentient and claircognicant abilities and to be an empath(i know i misspelled both of the clair's so im sorry!)

Growing up I always saw a lot in people, who they were, that kind of thing. And it always stressed me out because I thought they could see the same in me, and I grew very self concious about it. There is one guy, I had a huge crush on him in like sixth grade but as we grew up my feelings took a different turn towards him as I just saw him as some jerk who enjoyed being rude and making fun of me and other people in general. It is senior year now, he is the starting kicker for our highschool team and is attempting to get a college scholarship while I already have on to play my sport in college.

I've always just had this weird strong connection with him and I have no idea why. Whenever we had classes and things happened in the class that weren't normal we would look at each other like an automatic response to whatever was causing a disruption in the class if that makes any sense, and somehow we always ended up near each other.

I felt judged by him, and remember being tormented by sitting next to him in several classes because he would always talk to me and make me confused- let me elaborate, I would try to dodge a personal question or one i didnt want to answer and he would just keep pressing on,making me get worked up by my answers etc. if that makes any sense. The last time we really talked was sophomore year, I was walking to lunch and I sensed him near me and walked faster I remember distinctly, wanting to avoid conversation but he caught up. He expressed how he was sad we didnt have any classes this semester and I all but told him not having classes with him was possibly the best thing ever.

I don't get intimidated easily but he has always intimidated me, and scared me, and now I fear that maybe he actually did want to be friends, not judge me. I'm pretty good at reading and understanding people, but he is one person I always had trouble reading or understanding. His eyes, its just like they could see right through me. I could go on about this but the bottom line is I've always had this strange connection with him, like we understood each other but we barely talk and arent exactly the best of friends. We have never really been friends as far as I know, anyone have any ideas?

• Like 1

Just talk to him. Ask him if he wants to hang out. The worst that can happen is he ignores you or things continue to be weird.

• Like 1

I believe there is special connections some positive some negative :) its your choice how u want your heart to feel !! .x.

Hello,

Relationship where there are deep soul bonds frequently come with a fair share of karma-tic conflicts. The guy sounds like he is emotionally immature. That may change as he gets older. Because he knows you intimately, and you him, he is able to upset you. You could be more direct with him but that is not normally the way the woman likes to do things.

For example. if you said to him that he does things that "always intimidated me" with the comment that you do not understand why "he needs to do that", absolutely everything in the relationship would be elevated to a mature level.

John