Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Angel Card Readings

Dawn Dreamweaver

Hello Dawn,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your readings & correspondence which has helped me while I'm at crossroads in my life. You are truly a gifted individual who has the biggest heart, full of love and compassion.

Please know how much I appreciate your Angel Card Reading which has provided me with guidance & clarity. One of my favorite parts, which I'm still amazed is that you brought up my childhood dog by name and description. I now think of him often which brings a smile to my face. My almost forgotten friend. :)

Take Care and Peace be with you!

• Like 1

Dear pokingjoker,

That is an excellent question, I'm glad you asked. I don't think Angel Card readings are well known or "popular," so it is nice to be able to introduce people to a new experience. :)

Angel Cards are basically a variety of Tarot cards that have been modified to achieve maximum clarity with minimum fear-energy. I have found that Angel Cards are my preferred medium when doing card readings, as they are "gentler" than traditional Tarot cards, allowing one to fully soak in the messages without "scary" images or words hindering them. I am a bit unique in how I do my angel card readings, as I believe that YOU are the main creator of your life, so I want YOU to have an active part in your own reading. (I decline any future prediction type readings, as I feel this takes away your creative power/choice as well.)

Basically, I help guide you to carefully word a question you have been pondering and would like to ask your angelic team for help. Then, I get my angelic team to connect with your angelic team, who then choose the cards for me. (The cards "jump out" as I shuffle them.) Then, our teams guide me as to how I write my description of the card and what possible meanings they have for you, and finally, I ask you to use your own intuition and background knowledge to interpret the cards for yourself. (After all, even the best psychics are only 80-90% accurate, as we receive information from Spirit through our own filters. So you should ALWAYS use your own intuition and judgment in deciding what aspects of a reading resonate with you or not!) I can then check back in with your angelic team to see if they have any comments about your interpretations, and offer additional guidance if necessary. All with the encouragement that YOU know yourself and your life best, and to take what resonates with you and set aside whatever doesn't. After all, I believe that only we can know our own Truth.

Hopefully this has helped to answer your question. Please let me know if you would like any clarification or have further questions. :)

Dear lisacexp,

You are so very welcome. It was truly my pleasure to connect with you - you are a strong person with a fantastic head on your shoulders, plus a huge heart as well! I know you'll do amazing things in your life.

Haha yes, I don't always get physical descriptions or names 100% correct, as Spirit has no physical form, has lived in many forms over many lifetimes, and the information doesn't always come through perfectly clear. But when I do receive such information clearly, it is always so much fun for me! And I feel like it is a wonderful blessing from Spirit, as it is incredible validation that your Loved Ones - which most definitely include our pets! - are always with us, that "death" is not an ending but simply a transition. :D And wow, does your childhood dog ever have a wonderful energy! I was so shocked that not only could he let me know his energy, personality, appearance, and role in your life, but his name as well? What a gifted Spirit! :D I feel so blessed for being able to connect with him, so thank you so much for that opportunity. His love for you is so, so pure and huge. Amaaaazing!

Love and blessings to you as well! <3

In Love and Light,

Dawn

Dear Dawn,

It has been over a month since you and me connected through this medium, I am truly sorry it has taken me this long for me to post on here the amazing and precise reading you did for me during a very difficult and unsure time for our family. Even more amazing than my reading, was the fact that after I had shared your angelic reading with my daughter in law, Angelspiritguide4u, without knowing who she was in relation to me, you validated through her reading with even more accuracy and specific messages from my recently deceased daughter and her father...your accuracy blew both our minds and comforted our hearts with a deeper understanding of the amazing messages you are able to interpret through your connections with our departed loved ones.

Your thoroughness, details, explanations and the layout you used in order for us to acknowledge and feed back to you is easy for us to follow. As you mentioned, some of the things contained in your reading require that we take our time to decipher and understand these messages. But more importantly special is how you, unlike any other, keep in touch with us after our first reading to ensure we understand and follow back to you to validate and maintain the connections alive.

Thank you Dawn, you are an amazing earthly angel helping us through any of our concerns with our Angelic Angels!

• Like 1

dawn, thank you for the follow up. Never heard of angel cards, not sure how I feel about angels in general. Not a really religious fellow. But I have my own beliefs, and do believe in a higher power and as I think on it a kinda angel, a higher spiritual energy, I believe were on earth to learn, evolve our own spirits, so I guess angels could be those who have evolved to an extent. Anyway I'm rambling. I would be interested in a reading if you have the time and energy. Again thank you hun.

• Like 1

Dear RAINBOWS11,

There is no need to apologize, I am glad you are taking the time to grieve and heal during this hectic time. And thank you for allowing me to be a part of this beautiful experience with you, your daughter-in-law, and your daughter. <3 Your daughter is another example of a very strong and special soul, one who amazed me with her ability to communicate very specific information. She is a very wonderful soul, indeed!

I hope that having her continued presence in your lives brings you a sense of comfort and love, and a realization that death is not an ending, but simply a transition. And a transition that still allows us to communicate with our loved ones, although in a different way than what we're used to in our physical reality. We do indeed all have the capacity to communicate with Spirit, if we only learn to trust our intuition and "unlearn" all our logical programming, doubts and fears. :)

Thank you for your very kind comments, I do indeed try to "check in" on people who have reached out to me and let them know they are not alone. I wish you all the best, and am sending tons of light and love to you and your loved ones, along with your daughter and other angels. <3

Dear pokingjoker,

You are very welcome, it is my pleasure to talk about this passion of mine. :) I am actually not religious either, and have also made my peace with the word "angels" by acknowledging them as a higher spiritual energy. I can most definitely give you a reading if you would like. I will send you some more information and guidance on how to form an appropriate Angel Card reading question, and we can continue either here (if you don't mind your reading being public) or over private PM if you prefer.

In Love and Light,

Dawn

• Like 1

Hi Dawn,

I would really love an Angel reading if possible please? I'm at quite a crossroad in my life and would love to hear if there is any guidance or help for me x

• Like 1

Dear Moon Gazer,

I can most definitely do an Angel Card reading for you, it would be my pleasure. :)

I will send you a PM and we can either continue with your reading here (it will be public) or over PM if you wish (it will be private).

In Love and Light,

Dawn

Had a Reading from Dawn before the Xmas break.

I can honestly say, She strikes the target right on.

I'm pretty old hat to readings. (Not having them done for myself personally so much) So I found my interpretation clear and precise. Which made it more interesting and meaningful from my own personal perspective.

Dawn you truly have a Gift. You offer your time freely and willingly, is in itself enlightening.

Thank you for your time. And helping me through a situation, I now have already seen, I needed to change focus away from (As discussed)..... I can already see positive results.

Highly recommended.

P.S Dawn, Still need to reply to your last PM :)

Edited by TridentAA
  • Like 1

Dawn is a kind spirit and is full of positive energy.:)

Thank you for your compelling insights and encouragement throughout my reading process! I have a lot to contemplate now...

• Like 1

Dawn was awesome! The things she wrote were things that couldn't have been guessed. She literally said things that completely related to me. She has an amazing gift, at one point i pretty much ended up in tears (haha :blush:) , anyone that gets a reading from her will not be disappointed! Words cannot describe how amazing she is, i can continue blabbing about her for paragraphs lol but she's just plain amazing.

Thanks Dawn

• Like 1

Hi Dawn! I was wondering if I could have a reading. Thank you.

• Like 1

Thank you, Dawn for getting back to me so quickly. I pm Ed you back. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

• Like 1

Dear TridentAA,

Thank you for your kind feedback, and for allowing me to connect with you and your angelic team's energy, it was my pleasure. I am glad I was able to facilitate some clarity for you! :D

Please take your time in replying, I know I gave a lot of detailed information for you to further ponder.

Dear SkyRainSea,

Thank you also for your kind feedback. I look forward to our future connections, your reading was so much fun!

I am still amazed at how many wonderful, caring spirits I have met online. I must admit, at first I thought I would be meeting a lot of grouchy skeptics who enjoy putting down others. But my experience on this forum has been quite the opposite! I am glad my angelic team guided me to such a caring community. :)

Dear StrawberryExpress,

You are also so very welcome! Your reading was another fantastically fun one for me, and I enjoyed connecting with your light, bubbly energy! I am so glad my reading could connect with you in such a strong, positive way. :)

Dear zrina11,

You are so welcome! I'm looking forward to doing your reading. Thank you for your patience as I work my way through my prior reading requests. :)

In Love and Light,

Dawn

Dear UM forum and members,

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be of service during my time here. Thank you for blessing me with the privilege of being able to share a small part in your stories! I have been overwhelmed by the positive response to my volunteer work doing Angel Card readings, and it has truly been a wonderful experience. I am so thankful to my angels for having guided me here!

Currently, I am very busy with my business and other work, and am unfortunately not able to continue offering volunteer readings at this time. If I have already committed to doing a reading for you, please rest assured that I will finish all of my requests in the next couple of weeks, time permitting. If you do not hear from me by then, please send me a reminder email, as I may have “lost” our correspondence in the mass of messages I have received, although I am very careful to make sure I reply to everyone who reaches out to me.

If I have more free time and energy in the future, and my angels nudge me that the timing is right, I will most definitely be back to offer more readings. Thank you once again for the opportunity to connect with you and share a little love and light! :D

In Love and Light,

Dawn Dreamweaver

• Like 1