Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 3)

Helen of Annoy

Why ?

What made you give up the projecting mental pinching ?

~

You mean punching?

I thought I should make my approach a little softer, because of what are these new generations made if not of sugar and spice and everything easily breakable but I guess... nice?

Oh no , I know about the punching and why you gave that up , i guess your progress in pinching must be negligible then , even so I hope you have not given up hope on projecting mental scratchin' ?

Scratchin' and spitting and should I tell you or keep it a surprise?

Ah, **** the surprises, what if I die before I get the chance to suprise you? (No, seriously, that's how it works with me, the moment I have an idea of a good gift, I give it, because who guarantees I'll live to see your birthday? Or that you won't croak before it?)

All right, so, have you ever heard of mental kicks in the ass and the perils that come with that? It's not hard to mentally kick someone's ass, but since these are usually *******s that deserve it, can you imagine the skill needed to avoid having your mental foot falling completely in said ass?

edit: Yep, it's good I told you and kept no surprises for later, because you are definitely not an ******* so there's no chance I'll ever kick you in the ass, but if someone tickles you at 3 or 4 AM, can you be so sure it was just a ghost and not your favourite hatopus of them all?

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

Helen, you do really need to get out more, don't you agree?

(At the end of the above text is a question mark, that indicates that I'm asking a question of you.)

• Like 1

I was out all day, can't I za*ebavati people whole night?

Oh, right, I have to sleep too... or it's optional?

• Like 1

What good will a lawyer do ?

And more importantly , if we aren't allowed to sleep, how are we to get mental projecting tickles in the night ?

~

• Like 2

What's so special about last night's sex dream ?

• Like 2

Maybe this time he woke up ha...aaa...har har... ?

Damn it, folks, can't I stay decent for 24 hours? 12?

• Like 2

Why, so I can tell later that at least I tried so isn't it clear that it wasn't my but all your fault?

• Like 2

But, doesn't that just sound horrible when instead, you could just indulgently bath in your decadent gratifications, glorifying your every whim?

• Like 2

I am not involving myself with anything that has something to do with Helen's but ~ may I be excused ?

~

*a flash from the past , when I was in wee lad school we used to tease the ENglish Teach with 'May i be executed ?' instead of 'excused' She was a ravashing young beauty that English Teacher :lol: *

~

• Like 2

Hah ! That is not even in a form of a query , and Helen's but will be with you shortly ~ say ... is that Misery Log a choclate Log by any chance ?

~

• Like 2

Why have taken on such an omnimous tone all of a sudden ?

Are the baby hatopuses controlling your mind ?

~

• Like 2

Why would assume it is ominous Citizen, you have nothing to hide; right?

Are you associated with the Free Gnomish Front, the Brave Pixie Confederation or the Whistling Sprite Society of Anarchistic Bombers from 1882?

• Like 2

Ahhh well , that's a bit of some time of an ages ago , say ... you have a bottle of them fine Gnomish whisky with ya ?

The Pixies , I remember them well , very brave did you know they loved to dance ?

In regards to the Whistling Bombers I stand by my previous conviction that they are just a rumor , nothing more ... say ... how are those silly gnomes getting on nowadays ?

• Like 1

When was the last time I had gnomish whiskey? Was it that time I woke up 3 days later in Zaire as some sort of self proclaimed congressman?

• Like 1

You were in Zaire ?

Were you busy plucking the feathers off the ostriches when the hyenas weren't looking ?

~

• Like 1

Was it Zaire of Utah? They both look the same to me deserts with lots of...ah....sand?

Why would I pluck the ostriches; those feathers make for good cushioning when you are riding them road warrior style across the sun soaked dunes?

• Like 2

Oh that Utah , did you go desert raiding on the Osmonds Clan ?

I hear they still keep those gold records in the cellar ~ say ... what's that lil bit country called Marie up to these days ?

`

• Like 1