Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 3)

Helen of Annoy

Sacred? Huh? Was she a nun? What was her nun name? There was one over here, Maria Crucifixa and so on, I kid you not, now, isn't Maria Crucifixa a little bit over the top?

Well when Madonna strutted out in her cone tip bra I thought it was too much over her top, then again , its not the same top we are saying is it ?

Who? Oh, that Madonna... aren't people supposed to die before they were embalmed?

• Like 1

She wont die before she avenged her creative rape episode , think she'll change her name to Crucifixa ?

~

She can change her name and her implants, but can she change that what is truly wrong?

By the way, did you know I never physically vomit, but it feels like my brain is barfing at least twice a day?

• Like 1

Did you know you are under standard, since the general UM member feels like their brain is barfing four times a day.. and a general UM mod feels it at least twice that?

• Like 2

Why is that, that people feel a relief when they hear that someone else is suffering more?

• Like 2

It seems there are more UM members that are mentally pregnant that is suspected ~ is there any idea who is the impregnator yet ?

~

• Like 2

Why don't we wait for the fruits of said pregnancies and see who they resemble?

Oh I do love surprises I do ~ you think there'd be any twins ?

Would there be any twins? Any twins? Man, there will be twins, triplets, quadruplets, twins conjoined and single children divided, there will be chimeras and aliens and werewolves in strollers pushed by giant Easter bunnies and would you believe me I don't do drugs?

edit: my keyboard ate a "t"... have I mentioned before what happens to keyboards that start doing me that?

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

Has the time come for you to start wearing bracelet with phone number of someone who cares enough to pick you up and take you home?

What else could it be but the seven course dinner is getting cold while you're getting into mobile people's way out there?

• 2 weeks later...

Why ? you don't agree with the new renovations ?

~

Just like to know what you think of the light gray blue interiors ... think purple would have been better ?

• Like 1