Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 3)

Helen of Annoy

When have you turned gay? Is gayness now airborne over there at your place?

• Like 2

Hey , leave that nice man alone , gay or not ~ we still have that pink paint left from the time you had to repaint some piggies ?

~

• Like 2

I repainted pigs?

Hah, probably, but is it surprising that I had to block such memories?

• Like 2

Well I did say the red lipstick was a bit over the top , are you at all certain and sure that such memories were blocked ?

Absolutely, how can you keep your conscience clear if you don’t block most of the dirty stuff?

But pray tell, how can you even type with that hairy palms of yours, when you also must be blind by now?

• Like 2

Oh I don't use the hairy palms for the dirty stuff anymore and I only pretended to be blind so as to get closer to what I need to examine ~ say ... how's your keyboard doing ?

Oh, we're talking dirty now?

What? Is it only my keyboard that's full of crumbs, coffee and ash?

• Like 2

Quite clearly things are being read as dirty, I think I need to reassess the BB code before I reply, one thing thought I can attest for the ash, as for the coffee and crumbs , perhaps you may have better luck with that nice man in need of the painted piggies in pink ?

~

• Like 1

Nah, you paint your own pigs in your own funny farm... would you like to borrow my broad brush?

• Like 1

The natural blonde brush or the dyed brunette ?

Depends on the kind of fun you mean, do you like blindfolds ?

~

• Like 1

Hmm, well, if I put a cherry on top of it, does it qualify as a cherry pie?

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

Should not being alike a virgin sufficiently adequate on such occasions as long as the groom has no objections ?

• Like 1

May I bake you a pie?

No, no, wait, everyone is terrified of the possibility they could be forced to try any food I made, so can I buy you a pie?

• Like 2

|| Woodsbooger opens her eyes slowly, peering around her bedroom shrouded in semi-darkness. Dust shimmers in the gaps where sunlight streaks through the curtains and she lets out a small sigh as she sits up to start her day. Suddenly her senses snap awake as she hears muffled conversation outside her room from the Unexplained Mysteries Mansion. "Blondes have more fun!" "Blindfolds" "Cherry Pie." "Virgins" are words of note she hears. Shocked at what could be going on outside she springs out of bed, shuffles over to the door and opens it to shout:||

What the hell is going on in here!?!?!?

• Like 3

Have you ever met a hairstylist that wasn't gay?

I'm not saying this was the second gay time you had in two pages, but could you blame someone else if they said that?

• Like 1