Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 3)

Helen of Annoy

Especially if I was tied to a chair... did you know the safe distance is growing exponentially with the amount of my p***edoffness?

• Like 1

Is Helen gonna give him one of her tied to a chair round house kicks ?

~ I'll draw out the danger zone distance in red paint, two and a half feet should do, say ... I may have to add six inches , is she wearing heels ...?

• Like 1

Aw, toyo, are you depressed?

Come on, there are so many things to look forward in your life, like buying a plot, choosing the music, deciding if you'll have a priest, should relatives and both of your friends buy flowers or donate money to charity instead... not to mention the choice of clothes, have you started ironing yet? What would St.Pete say if you show up looking like a hobo?

• Like 1

Ha! What Christian is not looking through the baby blue blinds in a cloud window, watching the Gates of Hell, announcing merrily who has arrived and what they were wearing?

So do you even have to ask if St.Pete has his camera handy at all times, just waiting for the moment when I come, in full gear, and half of the Hell comes out to greet me?

Edited by Helen of Annoy

And who says that I'm a Christian?

And why would I want that smelly monstrosity?

Well, aren't you grumpy enough for a Christian?

And who said I'd leave my hatopus to you? Wasn't the car enough? And half the house? Was it my fault it was the burnt down half?

• Like 1

So, are you saying that those grumpy Ayatollahs are Christians?

Have you forgot how politically uncorrect I am? So, since when do you think I'm using the same grumpy scale for us, sort of us, you and them?

• Like 1

Politically incorrect?

You are incorrect most of the time, nicht var?

• Like 2

Was ist wahr, in dieser Welt?

Anyway, incorrect? Who, me? Grammatically? Absolutely, but it was either one language decently or few of them hilariously because for a larger brain I'd need a larger head and excuse me, but isn't my head of just right size? *takes hatopus off for a moment to present the just right head size*

Why won't you discard that attrocious head hat?

But you're so pretty, and we all take you serious Third Eye! So why would you ask if we are being serious?

• Like 2

Yeah, I have to be honest, I don't think hot pink is your color. Try red next time?

• Like 1

Which Red ?

I have Raspberry Violet, Sensuous Twilight, Indigo Rose and Volcano Blossom ... or Scintillating Summer ?

• Like 1

yes it sure does ! (Green) ?...(what a conflict)

however who wears eye shadow now a days?

Edited by mskate
  • Like 2

The Shadowy League of Anti Red Lips Shadowed Eyes ?

`

• Like 1