Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lets Count to a Million (Game) Part 2

Helen of Annoy

The John Deere 3040 is a type of tractor produced between 1980 and 1987.

• Like 1

LST 3041 was a Landing Ship, Tank that served in the Royal Navy at the end of World War II, before being converted to a commercial ferry. She was later requisitioned by the Navy during the Suez Crisis, and was scrapped in 1960.

• Like 1

The Cotofeni-Kostolac settlement remains in Pivnica were dated to 3042 BC.

3043 is still so far from a whole million.

• Like 1

If it's in Australia and has the postcode 3046, it's near Melbourne.

The Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch, part of the Unified Fabric family, is a 1 Gigabit Ethernet, top-of-rack (ToR) switch in a compact 1-rack-unit (1RU) form factor. It delivers wire-rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching on a data center-class Cisco NX-OS operating system. It is ideal for Big Data environments.

Edited by Child of Bast
  • Like 1

3049 or tremilaquarantanove in Italian. Still it hurts to fork that kind of money out, no matter how melodious the cashier sounded.

• Like 1

I just counted 3,050 little particles in what's left of my iced tea from lunch. I can only hope those are specks of tea leaves. :cry:

• Like 1

Oh, oh, let me take a look... I can read coffee mud, reading tea leaves can't be much different... unless there's more than 3051 figures with totally the opposite meaning.

• Like 1

Southwest #3052 will fly you from Orlando to Puerto Rico in 2 hours 28 minutes,

Luminox Men's 3053 EVO Navy SEAL Colormark Watch is a mighty long name for a wristwatch, but then again, it's also a mighty big thing for a wristwatch. It's almost 5 cm in diameter, which means it's actually wider than my wrist, but then again it's a men's watch. Not that many men wear wristwatches for any other function than showing them off, but then again, if they have nothing else to show off, why not a wristwatch at least.

TAM Airlines Flight 3054 (JJ3054/TAM3054) was a scheduled domestic passenger flight between Porto Alegre and São Paulo, Brazil. On Tuesday, July 17, 2007, the Airbus A320-233 airliner flying this route overran the runway at São Paulo and crashed into a nearby TAM Express warehouse adjacent to a Shell filling station. All 181 passengers - 19 of them TAM employees - and 6 crew on board were killed, along with 12 people on the ground. It has surpassed GOL Flight 1907 marking the deadliest air disaster in Brazilian territory, and remains the deadliest aviation accident involving an Airbus A320.

Edited by Child of Bast

Bayliner 3055 is charming little boat that could take you away from sad thoughts. Into your early, watery grave. And people would say: What was she thinking, sailing out in this time of the year?

Southwest 3056 flies from LA to San Francisco in a breezy 52 minutes.

• Like 1

Sylvania 3057 Miniature Bulbs, available at Walmart. Aw, they're cute. When they grow up, they'll be ordinary bulbs.

Also, I'm going to quit my ****en, disgusting job as soon as I have my 3057th nervous breakdown. I lost count, but I think it must be near.

• Like 1

Hawaii SB3058 Amends Hawaii's Right to Farm Act to ensure that counties cannot enact laws, ordinances, or resolutions to limit the rights of farmers and ranchers to engage in modern farming and ranching practices.

Item no.3059 at BackYard Chickens is Plastic Emu Egg Positioner. No, I did not make that up.

• Like 1

While pill imprint R 3061 is identified as amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 30 mg.

• Like 2

I'm so telling your mothers that you know what imprints are on amphetamine pills!

I have a friend who had no beer gut only 3062 beers ago.

• Like 2

Annnnnnnnnnnd pill imprint R3063 has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended release 15 mg. :D

• Like 2

That's it! You're grounded! And I know how to take the battery out of your phone, you know. And out of your laptop too.

Oh, look, it reads CBI3064A. Mighty nice battery, it would be a shame if something happened to it...

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked