Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lets Count to a Million (Game) Part 2

Helen of Annoy

Wrong. 3066 minutes, but you can have your batteries back. Fair? Fair. Now hand the pills over, I'll dispose them properly ;)

Southwest #3067 flies from San Francisco to San Diego in 1 hour and 5 minutes.

YEAST STRAIN: 3068 | Weihenstephan Weizen

The classic and most popular German wheat beer strain used worldwide. This yeast strain produces a beautiful and delicate balance of banana esters and clove phenolics. The balance can be manipulated towards ester production through increasing the fermentation temperature, increasing the wort density, and decreasing the pitch rate. Over pitching can result in a near complete loss of banana character. Decreasing the ester level will allow a higher clove character to be perceived. Sulfur is commonly produced, but will dissipate with conditioning. This strain is very powdery and will remain in suspension for an extended amount of time following attenuation. This is true top cropping yeast and requires fermenter headspace of 33%.

• Like 1

Thule Fit Kit 3069. Now you only need the roof rack too, to fit it perfectly on your car. So you don't lose your luggage all over the road, like tourists keep doing. It's like their bags and cases get all relaxed on holidays too. Let it all hang out, except your belongings. You'll need them later.

Back with the drugs Helen :P

Pill imprint G 3070 has been identified as Azithromycin dihydrate 500 mg. Azithromycin is used in the treatment of chlamydia infection; upper respiratory tract infection; bacterial infection; bronchitis; std prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug class macrolides. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Azithromycin 500 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.

• Like 1

Azithromycin made me almost threw up my guts once. All I had was a sore throat before the damn poison, then I had the feeling I'll puke both my soul and the stuff I hadn't even eaten yet out. And I still had the sore throat. It was probably a ****en virus. But we had domestic company producing their own brand of Azithromycin and my doctor thought it's her patriotic duty to shove it down everyone's throat. Especially sore throat.

God damn it, I stick to honey, garlic and ignoring ailments ever since then.

Anyway, I could have stopped smoking 3071 cigarette ago. But "I could" doesn't even resemble "I did".

3074 is part of my lottery #'s

• Like 1

Massey Ferguson 3075 Dynashift, tractor, from 1984, looks great, falls apart even better.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

In the year 3076 the humans of the colony Alpha Zulu 7 will see this post and think "What the heck were these weirdos doing!"

• Like 3

This is a D.O.T. Placard 3077 Environmental Hazard, Substances, Solid, Misc. Dangerous Goods, Class 9. Choose from 4 Materials: Pressure Sensitive Vinyl, Rigid Plastic, Aluminum or Magnetic.

16058040750_ed49a016c3_m.jpg

• Like 2

I should have been doing something else, 3078 minutes ago.

• Like 1

113079.jpg
  • Like 2

Newborn human babies often weigh 3080 grams, while newborn blue whale babies can weigh 3080 kg.

edit: *slaps forehead with tentacle* it's a metric thing... the point was, blue whale babies are roughly 1,000 times heavier than our babies. Yes, I know, of course they are, their mothers are whales after all.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 3

After I quick google search I discovered that The IBM Model 3081 Processor Complex was a mainframe computer which was announced November 12, 1980 and withdrawn August 4, 1987. It introduced the System/370Extended Architecture.

THANKS WIKIPEDIA!

Whirlpool AWG3082 washing machine...

did you hear that, my old washing machine? There are others out there! Kidding. I love my old washing machine, and the way it jumps like it's trying to escape.

• Like 1

Nice little Louis Philippe coffee table, article no. 3084 at Meblo stores. It costs as much as a small, used car, so it must be one of those magic tables from the fables. You know, “table, spread yourself” and it does exactly that, complete with roasted goose and whatnot.

• Like 1

well... 3085 in numerology is a 7.

• Like 2

Japan Airlines #3087 flies from Narita International to Chubu International in 55 minutes

In 2011, Alliance of Fishing Societies of Medjimurje had confiscated and destroyed 3088 square metres of illegal fishing nets.

Sri Lankan cricketer WPUJC (Chaminda) Vaas scored 3089 runs in 111 tests for his country's cricket team between 1994 and 2009, scoring one century and 13 half centuries in 162 innings, with a highest score of 100 not out. This is the most runs scored by any test cricketer who scored only one test century.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked